Crypto-currency is a very big scam - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Crypto-currency is a very big scam

What I am saying now is what I deduced from my friends when I told them about digital currencies. They did not want to believe its existence because they refuse to change or it is just nonsense. There are ideas that you must not impose on them, but with time all who say these words will regret and will search for how to deal and the benefit they have.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

So saw is you not change your own investment sites that crypto market is scam then how we are going through it. I  am going to buy huge quantity of different investors also buys and whole world investor likes to invest in this market but you said this is scam market. 

Perhaps they are not yet convinced of the cryptocurrencies, and this is expected. Any new or strange field for people is rejected at the beginning, but if this field is truly successful, it will flourish during the years.

I think all this people said that , a part of them , the never read or work in this world and just saying that for now reason, and the other part , the work in this world of crypto, but the lose their money because they invest without knowledge , and this is a big problem , investing without money , that can make you lose your money, so my friend learn before doing anything.

On 3/18/2020 at 12:29 AM, Mendeleev17 said:

I think if they joined, I think that would be something different from the story they mentioned. They say that it is only consumed by fake news to spread it again. They simply do not feel the truth

I agree, maybe they encountered fake news that's why they are ranting that crypto is a big scam without knowing crypto changed many lives. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

They say this talk about cryptocurrencies because they are completely ignorant of crypto and do not know how to deal with it and for this they believe it is a fraud

Life is great and enjoy it

Everyone who thinks of this matter has been exposed to a monument before in the field or he jumped to him relying only on luck my father caused him to lose in the end, for me the crypto is a fact and not a scam.لا

I will no see it surprising if someone that knows nothing about cryptocurrencies to say it is a scam. Nobody that knows it very well will not want to buy some for future. 

Many people has a different perspective when it comes to crypto currency and we do not have the power to change their perspective, maybe influence them or share your experiences about crypto that crypto is not a scam so that maybe there is ha possibility that they will change their views about crypto.

I think that is the biggest foolish one can say. I dont see any scam in this. I want to ask those peoples do they really know what scam is referred to. I think they have no knowledge about crypto.  They have just heard from someone and then start believing it.

Obviously, they say that because they know nothing about how cryptocurrency works, how this whole world is structured, so they probably read some fake news and believe it.

I think that there are many people that are not convinced with crypto for various reasons, including the fact that there is nothing backing the coin, such as a physical commodity. Net the market is decentralized so many people believe that since it is not regulated that it is not real. And lastly, bitcoin is not physical. It is a digital currency and there are many that believe that it is a scam if they cannot physically hold it in their hands.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think they don't know the proper use of cryptocurrencies so they say scams. I never believe that cryptocurrency is a big scam. It is a very popular currency and its demand is increasing day by day. They talk about the market without analyzing it well.

6 hours ago, Basad said:

You are absolutely getting wrong, you may be right by saying that, there are scammers in cryptocurrency but not the whole system is scam please take correction

Everywhere system have scammers but they never gone extinct, so we don't need ro worry about cryptocurrency that is just starting and haven't gone far

On 1/3/2020 at 3:28 AM, kingsbtc said:

I have seen so many persons making comments both on social media and so many places, that crypto currency is a big scam.

Why do you think they say all that?

So meany ppls say this when they lose all there money after investing on scam sites, when they see scam investing and cloud sits they invest there bitcoins and when they can't get there money they say crypto is a scam.

On 4/27/2020 at 9:47 AM, Basad said:

I strongly agree with you in every way they are a scammer everywhere, we just to focus on how to protect ourselves from them and continue with our good work in cryptocurrency

Cryptocurrency will never be down because of scammers, you just need to be vigilant and have a good way of making it easier for you to scale from them

Cryptocurrencies can never be scam, many has made it through cryptocurrencies, it's actually the people in cryptocurrencies that makes it looks like scam , because many people involved in making scam project and when people invest thier money , there lose then there conclude that crypto is scam.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/28/2020 at 10:44 AM, Basad said:

Quite alright you may be right for saying that, but know that the high rate of scammers in cryptocurrency is risk and worrisome, its indirectly posing threat on rate of people accepting cryptocurencies every day because of the negative perception or wrong information they may have towards cryptocurency system arising from complains by victims of scammers

There is no threat on those people that want to join cryptocurrency, they need to find out the right sources so that they can equipped themselves in the cryptocurrency, with this they can avoid any form of scamming activities

9 hours ago, Basad said:

Since you said that, May I know how many people have you introduced in to Cryptocurency so far, how did you convince them to finally create interest and accept to join cryptocurency world? Then after joining cryptocurency have you care to ask them what was stopping them from joining cryptocurency, good number of them will respond by saying it was due to fear of scammers 

None of my friends have ever left cryptocurrency, I can't even count the number of people that join cryptocurrency, sometimes they do send me message on my social media to guide them in cryptocurrency, and I will just show then the way to be successfully in cryptocurrency. That all

12 hours ago, Basad said:

That's good work done, any way I must commend you for doing and keeping to such a great work of guiding and enlightening your friends on how to remain safe and protected in cryptocurrency, I enjoin you to continue with it

Yea, I always enjoy bringing people that have common sense and who are ready to make a positive impact in their lives, this make it possible for a good achievement to them

I think they are talking about this because they think that the owners of coins can take them back and leave users with empty crypto-wallets.

11 hours ago, Basad said:

That's good, so how far have they gone now in managing cryptocurency opportunities especially like trading some coins and making investments

In the aspect of Trading, you just need to learn, make research and implement what you learn in trading which is practice, when you are sure that you are familiar with trading, then you can used huge amount to trade. 

On 5/2/2020 at 12:22 AM, NevermindNe said:

I think they are talking about this because they think that the owners of coins can take them back and leave users with empty crypto-wallets.

Lol,, this is just illiteracy, we know the owner can block the coins in all wallets, but those owners are trusted and they are willing to develop their project to be known by everyone

I don't know exactly why they say this, but I think they say it because they don't believe that bitcoin will always be sold at a high price.