How big is your investment in crypto ? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How big is your investment in crypto ?

On 1/2/2020 at 8:52 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends and community i was asking myself how big is your investment you made in crypto in general? I will be making a simple poll of the amount in dollars and you decide if you feel like responding or not. It is only to understand what others are willing to invest in order to earn good from crypto.

0-1000$

1000-10000$ 

10000$ or more 

This is post gives so much information about the people who invested in bitcoin. We can also see their insights whether the investment is worth it or not. You can really be rich if you invest mindfully in bitcoin. 

So my dear friend I have just invested $0 in Crypto. Because I am a student I don't have enough income. But I have received many of Bitcoin from the platform And I have used that Bitcoins to buy some of the coins from yobit

41 minutes ago, Iamelneeno said:

I usually invest half of my earning here on cryptocurrency and most time $100 dollars and above but currently my biggest investment is $100 worth of coin that am holding and doing my daily investment with.

That is my technique mate, I am dividing my assets in different investment. That is why I think it makes my risk taking light and not regret when I am lossing one of my investment.

I do not physically invest in crypto. Instead i earn crypto and then i hold my earning sin hopes that the price will increase and my earnings increase in value. Therefore as i earn i wait and then i use that funds to invest in crypto and i trade with those funds in order to increase my investment. Of course in order to be able to trade effectively you need a pretty decent amount of crypto and that is what i am working towards at the moment.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I am investing less than $ 1,000 in cryptocurrencies, but maybe I will invest more soon, thinking that my investment in cryptocurrency can reach tenfold, but that will not be fast.

I invested in Litecoin up to $ 50 a year ago, which is a relatively small amount, but unfortunately I had to sell my Litecoin at a low price because of my need for money, but next time I will try to keep Litecoin until the price rises

Today in the world value of digital currency is growing rapidly and I am also invest  half of my money on cryptocurrency I can't buy all cryptocurrency because it's crypto marketing price is so high and I invest some my crypto on online earning website from where will get some profit. 

On 4/15/2020 at 10:13 AM, LeandroMesa said:

I have invested around 1000 dollars to invest in a lot of cryptos but mostly of all Bitcoin and Litecoin, thats my two, but i also invest on Eth and Dogecoin, right now i have more that 1200 dollars of profit and going up.

Investing $1000 in bitcoin is enough to earn $20 per day profit but handling $1000 is hard for some traders because it is the half of salary some people earn in some countries! If I get it right, you have earned 120% profit and now have $2200. You could earn this amount of profit by only investing in bitcoin when it was $4400. I currently don't invest more than $200 until I gain enough confidence to increase my capital up to $500. My investment in bitcoin is half of all the bitcoins I have. For example, if I have 0.02 BTC, my maximum investment will be 0.01 BTC.

My investments amounts in the cryptocurrencies fall in this class $0-$1000. I have some vlaueable cryptocurrency holdings like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin etc. I have invested amounts on some platforms to get passive incomes from them as well. 

On 1/2/2020 at 8:52 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends and community i was asking myself how big is your investment you made in crypto in general? I will be making a simple poll of the amount in dollars and you decide if you feel like responding or not. It is only to understand what others are willing to invest in order to earn good from crypto.

0-1000$

1000-10000$ 

10000$ or more 

I only invest small amount weekly. Maybe if I calculate them all, maybe it is within $1000 in total. I just invest small amount because I am aware of some risk that I am facing. So investing small will not be a great loss for me. I just loss small amount and I earn the amount I loss easily. I want to invest much larger amount but I am not sure that it is worth so I only made small investment.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Zalaks007 said:

My biggest investment in cryptocurrency was a year back when I invested $500 dollar on a particular investment and it definitely yield a good result back for me because I profited from the investment. 

When the capital is higher than $200, it is better to invest it in bitcoin or ethereum when they hit the bottom. This is the safest way to multiply your money without doing anything. It is almost a passive earning because you just buy and wait. But with lower amounts, you can risk a little higher and try trading during shorter intervals. So, choose your method of investment based on the amount you want to play with. You can risk easily with $100 but not with $1000!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/3/2020 at 2:46 PM, patitaycute said:

I am still new on crypto industry and my investment was approximately to 0-$1,000. It was small for now but I will learning day by day so I will earn high profit in the future.

That was a good thing, mate. Although you are just new to cryptocurrency industry, you already invested a pretty much good amount. That was a good start on your crypto journey. I hope that someday, your investment in the crypto will pay you much larger. Good day and happy posting mate.

• +1 1

On 1/2/2020 at 11:23 PM, mdmusa said:

I am a small investor. Now I am increasing the amount of investment day by day. Investing less in cryoto reduces profits. So I decided to increase the amount of investment

Same here I'm not investing too much high because I have a strategy on how my small investment will grow for me to earn more profit. 

Strategy is a good thing to have in cryptoworld. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well for me am still a small investor, and only try to invest when prices are down, I buy at a low price and hold till the price increases, but with time I would increase my investment through the profits I make.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

None of them, 🙂 l try investing with small amount in any coins, but l want to collect my money and then investing in coin or make trading for making double my amount. l can be called a small investor. 

• +4 1

On 2/22/2020 at 10:14 PM, Khanzxc said:

I have never invested in crypto, it is a failure for us but I hope that many will soon gain profits by investing in crypto.I think investing in crypto is very profitable.

yes I also think the same thing that investing in cryptocurrency is profitable but I don't invest in this because I think I can lose my money in this because I already faced some scams before so I am so scary to invest 

• +1 1

On 4/9/2020 at 4:44 PM, kizz said:

I do not invest that much money in crypto because I am scared that I get scammed or my money will not get profit but I try in a small amount. I hope that I will have a courage to invest big amount of money soon.

You won't get scammed if you take it easy and do research. You need to find an exchange that accepts wire transfers to and from your bank or one that accepts your debit card. Just do research on the exchange to be sure it is legit. Most post here about exchanges contain lists about the recommended ones. For example the best right now that accept these options are Coinbase, Kraken and Binance. Bitstamp used to be good too, but lately I don't here about them at all.

• +1 1

my investment is in different different amounts , I invest some money in trading , in micro worker Website , staking if I calculate then overall my investment is nearly $2K .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I haven't worked in crypto for a long time and I haven't been able to make much profit so the amount of investment is very high Hold BTC for less than 1000. Now I am trying to keep all that I am earning together.

Actually, I would like to mention that I would like my investment to be greater, I think that everyone should invest according to their possibilities in order to achieve interesting growth after a new bull rally. Thank you for your contribution, it is very valuable, good luck, success and profit !!!

• +3 1

Good question mate, my investment in crypto is less than $1000 because am a beginner and i have many thing to learn before i trade with more than $1000 so that i can not lose a large amount. 

I think that I am one of the least invested group and it is a very large category in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, and we must not forget that this category is very important and is the category of labor in the world of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin

• +2 1

In General, I believe that it is best to invest all your funds that go into your piggy Bank, or 30% of your entire salary. And then you will be happy, because your funds will work for you!

• +1 1

This is second year in trading and investments sections. I am still nurturing the capital invested that is almost getting to $2000 dollars now. Am planning to inject much more time to time , grow it to $5000 Dollars before the end of this year.

I do not invest all of my money, 59% is already enough for me to invest because there are still some things that I need to have in real life so I still need to have money in my pocket. Maybe if I will have more money in the future, I will make it 60% - 70%.