How big is your investment in crypto ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How big is your investment in crypto ?

I am not a big investor in the crypto market i just invest my some money in the crypto market almost 2 BTC and buy the different coins in the market and safe then for the future because soon this market will give me huge profit at bull time.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hmm from 100 to 200 just right know more every day hope to get the first 1000 dollars soon.. 

• Useful or interesting 2

About 150 dollar that is not much but that what i can handle right now soon the money will raise, i want them 1 btc one day...

I invest in Bitcoin and convert it to Fiat when prices goes up and buy Bitcoin when price falls. I just realized I fall into Bitcoin maximalist groups. The amount I have in crypto depends on my residual income. I've just been introduced to alt coins trading and I hope to make that too a success and increase my portfolio

I do not right invest a long time ago in cryptocurrencies. when the worth drops I procure slight sum of money. my investment is not as greatly as possible, my main investment is $ 130 for the reason that I second-hand it as a principal for trading.

For me, now it's just a little and still adding it by posting here in this forum if I havd enough crypto now I can start a real investment. 

I got right now more than 200 dollar but still low amount damn. I need more how could I do that.

On 1/2/2020 at 8:52 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends and community i was asking myself how big is your investment you made in crypto in general? I will be making a simple poll of the amount in dollars and you decide if you feel like responding or not. It is only to understand what others are willing to invest in order to earn good from crypto.

0-1000$

1000-10000$ 

10000$ or more 

When i was just starting i invest only 3200$ wherein i just bought bitcoin for just 320$ and now although i already gain big progits by just holding it,i still continue to invest around 10000$ or more.

The biggest investment made in crypto by me is only $200 a few years ago. I actually afraid of investing my hard earned income in crypro. But i have invested more than $500 after earning free from crypto.

28 minutes ago, BTChris said:

My Investment in Coins isnt so much only 100$ to Start and learning and one year later i invest 1000$ ... 

I'm sure with what you earn at cryptotalk you will soon have more than 500$ investment capital.

for now my Crypto currency investing is very low because I am still learning the ways of cryptocurrency I'm still learning how to trade in cryptocurrency me and my last month investment was only $78. But I am sure if I get profit like this I will sure increase it for my own goodness.

10 hours ago, Mairabloch said:

I also sure that you earm ay cryptotalk you will soon have more the 500# investmnt capital

Man i already have more than that and abut more than 300 usd earned from cryptotalk.

10 hours ago, Mahima said:

I think i come in third option and my invest is more then $10000 in Crypto ..now i also a lot in this industry. This us total supply fund

What the! you have more than one Bitcoin!!!, if i had that much i would have not have to worry abut my life anymore.

• +1 1

Pls permit me to say this does our success really depend on this I don't think so it all depends on the quality of coins we are investing into and what great features is attached to the coin for investments

I am involved in cryptocurrency market from two years mostly. I invested 500$ at the year 2017, till now i made profit of 1200$ including airdrops and bounty etc.

Am around 0-1,000$ and the best thing about this is that am still not making costly mistakes but with time am waiting for the right time for me to jump , and am still trying to look for information on what is going on in the market and trying to make sense of everything and it in time its going to be something great.

• +1 1

I am still a student and iin crypto, ican help myself to aupport my study financially, but when i can earn my salary in the future,i will make sure i will invest in crypto especially in bitcoin because i see now how profitable it is.

On 1/2/2020 at 8:52 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends and community i was asking myself how big is your investment you made in crypto in general? I will be making a simple poll of the amount in dollars and you decide if you feel like responding or not. It is only to understand what others are willing to invest in order to earn good from crypto.

0-1000$

1000-10000$ 

10000$ or more 

Not much since i only bought bitcoin and almost all my coins came from bounty, airdrop and giveaways. Most of my investment is in bitcoin and as of now i am almost there to reach my 1 full BTC.

spacer.png

Well for me, I'm a tiny investor here in crypto world. But I'm adding some currency by working some sites as well as cryptotalk.  If you have bigger investment,  you will get bigger earnings. 

Literally I haven't Invested on Crypto as i am student but i am earning without Investment so it is good for me. I'm learner and surely invest but later in future

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I have not invest yet but am looking forward to doing so. I have a mentor who taught me things about investing but with the risk and loss that comes with it am afraid. I don't want to lost the little I have in store. 

My maximum deposit in cryptocurrency was around $ 700 and I want to increase it over time

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I don't invest too much money in crypto my range is $500 I never go beyond this amount this is the money that I can be able to afford losing it so I can't risk all my money

All of my investment here are commonly from earning on faucets and paid to click sites.but since February I have seeing cryptocurrency increase on price everyday so I decided to risk some amount of money i won't tell how much.but im hoping to make profit from it after few months.

they say,invest only what you can afford to lose,but its hard to lose money and i can't afford it so i start investing only for around 500usd,and luckily i earned already and my investments get big now.