How big is your investment in crypto ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How big is your investment in crypto ?

1 hour ago, Cristle said:

Obviously, you should invest such an amount that you can lose without any problems. For each, the amount is unique, because they have different tasks and opportunities. Typically, investors use% of a bankroll in conjunction with the risk they are about to take.

Typically, 20% of my income goes into a savings account. Of that money, 70% stays there, about 20% goes into index funds, and about 10% is “higher risk” money.

I will not become a millionaire soon with that approach, but even if both the stocks and crypto markets crash, I am still sure that 70% of my savings is secure.

• +1 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 1/2/2020 at 4:22 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends and community i was asking myself how big is your investment you made in crypto in general? I will be making a simple poll of the amount in dollars and you decide if you feel like responding or not. It is only to understand what others are willing to invest in order to earn good from crypto.

0-1000$

1000-10000$ 

10000$ or more 

My investment in bitcoin is between 0-1000$ but I divided my investment into two parts. I use half of it to buy bitcoin and hold it for long term and use the other half for short term trading and some daily profits if the market allows. 

I also invested in other coins but 90% of my money is in bitcoin because this is the coin I trust most and it is less likely to fall. I'm also thinking about investing in Ripple and Doge in the near future.

I know this may seems foolish to somebody but i don't made any investment in crypto. I earn it from the online and spend it to increase my portfolio. I take the time to understand the market and things. I collect the portfolio for free and started exchange with that. 

I have only 50$ in bitcoin. In this coin i'm trading and earn some profit. Now i want to invest e Eth and hold for pumping. I'm too much confident that if i hold ETH at least 1 year eth price will be dauble .

I am not big investor my investment is just $500 in Crypto trading I try to increase my fund slowly and earn some profit mostly i prefer long term trading because i think we will earn more profit as compared to daily base trading in may openion $300 to $500 is good investment to start crypto trading

22 minutes ago, AlphaRol said:

I invested about $ 5,000 in the market for the initial x10 goal with that money, and I did it. My current goal is not just to make money, but to learn more about new markets, such as crypto, and I see it as a fertile market with a huge amount of knowledge about new financial technologies. It really attracted me two years ago, and so far I have seen it as a real job

your current goal is not making money? i think i would be clear and always say that im in crypto just to make money and even tho i would love to see it being adopted.

My investment in crypto is not as great as I am new to this page but hopefully in the future I will have to make this big investment and make a lot of money.

1 minute ago, Towhid said:

I think i come the first option.I never invest many in crypto and i also never invest.But if i invest crypto i choose the first option if so some better benefit i invest more.I have noIII have 

I understand you never invested uch in crypto, but why not give a try now that we are heading to the halving day?

1000-10000$ in this interval was the amount of investment. I bought a farm for Ethereum mining in 2017, But I didn't win or lose much. The price of Ethereum quickly fell as well as bitcoin in 2017.

I do not really own a big amount I just put a safe number in investment. I know it is very risky but the return is definitely very good. I invest just less than $10000.

I already invest many project in crypto but about $800 dollars I invest in digitex project. 

Last 3 years About $5000 dollars I invest many project in crypto. 

But now a days maximum crypto project are scam that's why we should more careful about scammers.        

On 1/2/2020 at 2:52 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends and community i was asking myself how big is your investment you made in crypto in general? I will be making a simple poll of the amount in dollars and you decide if you feel like responding or not. It is only to understand what others are willing to invest in order to earn good from crypto.

0-1000$

1000-10000$ 

10000$ or more 

You shouldn't be asking this as noone would be willing to let you know their real position. Also it wouldn't help you at all as everyone has different needs and every country has differences in wages and wealth. What you consider affordable usually it is not in most of the world as in my country. Personally I can't afford to lose anything but I invested in the past and lost my sleep because of it. But if losing 100$ was not an issue I might think differently.

I am a middle class person my investment money is not big. I can invest around $10 at all and I can't bear losses at all. If i get even small profit from that amount i would be happy.

in crypto i started investing with a very low amount .now planning for a high investment and i hope it will work..and this investment will be between 500 -1000$

My investment in cryptocurrency is below than $1,000 maybe around $500.

Some my investment is used for trading. Because with trading i can make more profit than other method. So some profit from trading i move it to buy some mining hardware and invest on some faucet. So from that i hope can make my investment and profit growing time to time.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 1/2/2020 at 6:52 PM, Maxtron73 said:

0-1000$

1000-10000$ 

10000$ or more 

I Don't invest on crypto but i earned it free in 3 years. I have 1000-10000$ worth of coins in my wallet. 

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Be careful with the information that can innocently be given, although there are usually always many liars and dreamers. But I will try to tell you that generally what you want to invest should not be more than 10 times your capital. Just invest a part and always leave money to diversify your investment portfolio.

0-100$

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/4/2020 at 2:56 PM, butyrka1986 said:

Everyone invests as much as they can, and this does not play a special role. I invested about $ 400 and increased 20 times a year in a falling market. The main thing is to appear in the right place at the right time.

20x in this bar market is a lucky charm indeed mate, i was lucky enough to do just 3x and the rest is just scalping and day trading but i hope i can do one of these insane 10x in the upcoming altseason.

I have never invested in crypto, it is a failure for us but I hope that many will soon gain profits by investing in crypto.I think investing in crypto is very profitable.

The biggest investment that i made is 30k Satoshi in a website that website is about this crypto to game that lets player pay for there game credits to earn inside there game and pretty fun and its worth my investment.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I have worked in Cryptocurrency in longs time.But i have never invested bigger amount of money for investing.But when i have big amount of money then i will be invest big amount

• +1 1

Well, I didn't monitor my investment from the day I start in crypto but if I remember my biggest investment in trading is $500, and it gains a lot of income because I hold it for a while and wait for the price of bitcoin to increase and now I'm just waiting for the right moment to invest a huge amount again.