When did cryptotalk started? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

When did cryptotalk started?

14 hours ago, Agios said:

When did cryptotalk started. The cryptotalk.org domain was created in 2016 but this site began to launch around September 20, 2019, and I joined on September 28. And I am very grateful to the forum for having gained a lot of crypto knowledge and satoshi, so let's get together - maintain the quality of the forum.

Thanks for the information. I really didn't have a clear answer yet until you answered. But how did you know about this? 

• Useful or interesting 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

20 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

Thanks for the information. I really didn't have a clear answer yet until you answered. But how did you know about this? 

Your welcome, girl. When I registered, Fourm just launched maybe about a week, so around September 20, 2019. Do you also want to create a forum, good luck

I don't know when cryptotalk campaign was started. But i loved this great site. Because they are giving us such a good amount of profit.

1 hour ago, Agios said:

Your welcome, girl. When I registered, Fourm just launched maybe about a week, so around September 20, 2019. Do you also want to create a forum, good luck

I'm not really planning on making my own forum but thanks for the luck! Also thanks for the information that was really helpful.

I am new here dont know when cryptotalk started i just read about

It and start to share my knowladge and learning but look like it

Started before 3 month ago

• +1 1

On 1/3/2020 at 7:42 AM, Agios said:

When did cryptotalk started. The cryptotalk.org domain was created in 2016 but this site began to launch around September 20, 2019, and I joined on September 28. And I am very grateful to the forum for having gained a lot of crypto knowledge and satoshi, so let's get together - maintain the quality of the forum.

I think we can consider from admin joined date in September 25, 2019, and this is his first post

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/16-contest-make-max-posts-and-win-1-btc/?do=findComment&comment=18

So that is maybe the first day forum start. We also need this date to celebrate the first birthday of Cryptotalk. Maybe @Admin or @Bigpat can confirm the first date?

image.png.8524017dc1342242c00c307b7f623e9a.png

• Useful or interesting 3

Before any project is embarked on the users would have calculated the cost of what they are running and the level of profits they would earn. And let me enlighten you. Do you know the amount of traffic the level of users here are driving to this site daily and the amount of data as well. Well just saying though.

8 minutes ago, Nakamoto said:

I think we can consider from admin joined date in September 25, 2019, and this is his first post

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/16-contest-make-max-posts-and-win-1-btc/?do=findComment&comment=18

So that is maybe the first day forum start. We also need this date to celebrate the first birthday of Cryptotalk. Maybe @Admin or @Bigpat can confirm the first date?

image.png.8524017dc1342242c00c307b7f623e9a.png

Yeah maybe September 25, 2019 was opened to the public or the forum started, because September 20 is just my guess without the right source. Because the site has also been created and registered since 2016.

Your thought is not ignorable. I also thikn of it. How long they will pay. As i know i have seen posts from September. But may be greater that that. The main thing is they may lust long but after the airdrop it gains a lot of users so i do not think it can pay us like 2 years or more. 

if I am not mistaken this campaign started around September, but I just registered in November because because I don't check my email often😥.

• +1 1

Its very difficult for me to state when did cryptotalk started because i am a new user and i am beginning with great posts so its not possible to say when did it started but i can say that its a good platform to use the free time and earn money.

I believe that the administration has taken the right step to attract users in this way because it motivates new users of the site to earn Satoshi using forum posts.
So far, I do not really believe in payment, but time will tell me whether I was right by choosing this forum or not.
In any case, it is very interesting to read various topics about crypto here, to find out the opinions of users and to take part in the life of the forum yourself. I learned a lot of interesting people here who have good knowledge about crypto in its various fields.

On 1/1/2020 at 5:18 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

I'm also a beginner  so I don't know when this forum get started. I think before they started this forum, they have already a budget for this to avoid losses.

1 hour ago, Black_Sword said:

I'm also a beginner  so I don't know when this forum get started. I think before they started this forum, they have already a budget for this to avoid losses.

Welcome! Remember to follow all the rules to avoid getting banned. I already know the answer. They started way back on September 2019. 

I think cryptotalk start last few months ago, not so sure but i joined last month. and so far so good i am doing good and learning a lot of guides and tips and how to avoid scammers.

I also think that way before maybe if this is started late in last year maybe i am earning now big but.a lot of saying that this crypto talk capaign pay per post is just started late in september so far i am here more than a month

I joined in November. As I know that this forum started in September and I think the author will run this program for a long time let's see how long this forum will run.

Cryptotalk campaign was started on 2019, i don't know the exact date but i think that's the year that cryptotalk started. When i started here on 2019 i saw a lot of comment that saying the cryptotalk is new in crypto currency so i think it is started on 2019.

On 1/1/2020 at 2:18 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

You did not know  ,this form is backed by Yobit exchange and they are not low on funds .They are paying all members very well and their payment system is running very well.So don't  worry.This campaign will go for long term.The Admin posted it.

I've been here on the forum since September of last year and I think the forum was really in its infancy but the promotion, the incentive for paid posts was already active since then

On 01.01.2020 at 17:18, Adiegumabao said:

Yes, I agree it is very cool for the entire cryptocurrency sphere - as people begin to study it more deeply and at the same time making money their satoshi.

8 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

You did not know  ,this form is backed by Yobit exchange and they are not low on funds .They are paying all members very well and their payment system is running very well.So don't  worry.This campaign will go for long term.The Admin posted it.

Yes thank you for your response. I also had just found out about this and I'm really happy to know that this campaign would be for long term.

On 1/1/2020 at 5:18 PM, Adiegumabao said:

CryptoTalk forum started last year, by the month of October. So it is a new site that is being very competitive to other older sites. CryptoTalk is the best site if you are looking a forum that is all about crypto. And I think maybe they have a minig group to support the funds in this forum.

On 1/1/2020 at 11:15 PM, Bantay116 said:

Cryptotalk started on September 2019 and this is almost 4 months now.  Hopefully cryptotalk paid rewards will last long. 

I only hope that cryptotalk will remain forever even popular with the support of all because I believe cryptotalk can provide a significant change in everyone by providing income every day or every month.

• +3 1