When did cryptotalk started? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

When did cryptotalk started?

I don't know when this forum is start but this is the best and legit paying forum where we can not only post but we have earn free bitcoin 1000 Satoshi of every useful post  we can also learn a lot from this forum if we work properly on this forum we will earn daily 2 to 3 dollar

• Useful or interesting 6
  • -5 1
  • +1 12
  • +2 7
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

I guess that's cryptotalk was started about three months ago and it is really the forum thats are growing too massively also we end the year of 2019 with cryptotalk forums

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 9
  • +2 8
  • +5 1

No need to worry about the funds because the admins are rich, they can make thousand dollars in a day with the yobit exchange and I also thankful to them because we have opportunity to earn extra money.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 5
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

i joined cryptotalk may be less then or a week ago.this is good forum from my experience.we can do better job to earn bonus amount and also can learn more about crypto trading

• +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

18 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

I guess that's cryptotalk was started about three months ago and it is really the forum thats are growing too massively also we end the year of 2019 with cryptotalk forums.

Thank you for that. So wow they have been with us for 3 months now. I just started using this website back on December 26 and I'm already enjoying commenting and posting here. And the greatest thing in here is tht they give you free money for just posting.

13 hours ago, Bikash Baniya said:

I think this scheme started around 2 3 months back. when i heard about this scheme to make 1000 satoshi per post i like their concept and was excited to work and make some bucks from it. By god grace i am making a good money from it. Thank You!

I too is very thankful for this site because they don't know how much they are helping me. On my country I 30000 satoshis can already buy you a meal and that's for people who can afford it. I would make a promise to post quality posts so that this forum will be better.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

12 hours ago, Davon said:

Well said dear mate . Actually i don't know when they started but i must say that this great forum is the best of its kind. I rather spend all my time here making more meaningful contribution than waste my precious time on Faucet sites   

True because I too believe that using faucets are only a waste of time because they pay so little and will make you watch so many boring ads!?! Lol like no thanks.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

1 hour ago, Adiegumabao said:

Thank you for that. So wow they have been with us for 3 months now. I just started using this website back on December 26 and I'm already enjoying commenting and posting here. And the greatest thing in here is tht they give you free money for just posting.

I too is very thankful for this site because they don't know how much they are helping me. On my country I 30000 satoshis can already buy you a meal and that's for people who can afford it. I would make a promise to post quality posts so that this forum will be better.

We really have to congrats members here for supporting this forum that much and we wish to continue to support it as much as we can

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I think this forum was started in September 2019 but I don't know that was a current date and you are right said that this is the forum which gives you a while posting in this thousand Santoshi for per post you do

• +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

This forum was created in the beginning of September I think, and they know what is bad and good for them, because I guess they don't planing to run for just some months, they are earning from some sources like we earn too, because the quantity of the members and the posts have a big role to keep this forum holding for a long time 

• -2 1
  • +1 8
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

Well, I don't pretty sure whats the exact day because I joined crypto talk in the month of October 2019, so my estimate is that crypto talk was created maybe 4-5 months? So we can say it is still new. In regards to the funds, perhaps they have some strategy that they used to pay us, maybe with the use of yobit as they are partnering in that exchange site.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 8
  • +2 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

There really is a consensus that it started in september but there is no precise date of the day, in fact I dare to say that it did not star just in september, but it is something I have to check.

• +1 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I joined this site on October 10, if I still remmember , but the forum was there a month or maybe 20 days ago, according to my statistics, as it paid more than 30 thousand Satoshi daily, that it . 

Edited by iloveyobit
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

I'm started last November 2019 in this forum but i knew other forum like paybypost but this is a great forum to earn Bitcoins. 30 useful post you can get 30,000 Satoshi per day you have to post everyday to earn. This is a great forum so that my friends i invited to joined in cryptotalk so that they can earn satoshi per day.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +4 1

I have no idea when this amazing platform started i am using it from last two weeks and am enjoying learning and earning free Bitcoin here let's see for how much more time it will pay me i hope best for this amazing platform

• +1 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Am new here, and this is my first post? Am surprised how you will earn by just posting, if it works, that means this is the best site I have ever been to and worked with

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 1/1/2020 at 4:18 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

When did cryptotalk started. The cryptotalk.org domain was created in 2016 but this site began to launch around September 20, 2019, and I joined on September 28. And I am very grateful to the forum for having gained a lot of crypto knowledge and satoshi, so let's get together - maintain the quality of the forum.

• +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 4

I started to know about cryptotalk around the end of September 2019 when many people took part in the yobit signature campaign on bitcointalk, maybe the forum was made not far from that month 🤔

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 1/1/2020 at 6:15 PM, Bantay116 said:

Cryptotalk started on September 2019 and this is almost 4 months now.  Hopefully cryptotalk paid rewards will last long. 

Wow this is a very recent forum. I didn't know they only came up very recently.

Also the reason why you see forum campaigns running out of funds is because as the btc price goes up, all the HODLers and therefore the admins make lots of money. That's how they can afford to give some away which is very nice if you ask me.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I think crypto talk have started almost 6 months ago and till now they are paying handsomely let's see for how much time we receive payment i am really enjoying the platform

• -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

I believe this forum, cryptotalk started last September 2019. And I am thankful to those who created this platform for giving us the opportunity to earn while learning this cryptoworld. I hope for the betterment of this forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

I'm not sure what is the exact date and month did the cryptotalk forum started but I think cryptotalk started around January this year and crypto talk announced and decided to start paying users for posting in October, crypto talk use yobit panel to pay the users for posting in the cryptotalk forum. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

From a SEO analysis site i can see that domain was registered on 2013/05/14 and its alexa rank is 51.6K  which is very good ,  it has more than 52.1k links that are indexed on google