When did cryptotalk started? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

When did cryptotalk started?

On 1/16/2020 at 3:02 PM, MohammadMohsin said:

I am also curious to know this question. Cause cryptotalk already changed many of our lives. I get my side payments from this forum page and I'm very greatful to this forum page for that. I wish that this campaign runs for a long time! 

I too am very thankful for this site. It already helped me earn so much. By the way, I already knew the answer and this campaign started way back on September 2019.

• Useful or interesting 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

On 1/12/2020 at 3:10 PM, Darkelf11 said:

What I know is that they started last year on the month of September. And the campaign is still going through and tough until now. I have also read from history checking that the cryptotalk once had a competition on the most posts made that runs the whole month I think. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

On 1/12/2020 at 3:10 PM, Darkelf11 said:

What I know is that they started last year on the month of September. And the campaign is still going through and tough until now. I have also read from history checking that the cryptotalk once had a competition on the most posts made that runs the whole month I think. Correct me if I'm wrong. 

That is actually correct. Almost all users of this forum told me that it started on September,a few said October but maybe majority wins? Lol

23 minutes ago, Elmuhammadee said:

Cryptotalk actually came to existence in the month of September,2019 and since then it has given many people opportunity to earn money by making 30 valid post daily equivalent to $3

Thank you for the information. But I already know the answer. You were quite late on this. And yes it gives people so much opportunities.

im new here and i dont know even when cryptotalk started but all i know is the 30posts a day for you to be paid ..and hoping to others who knows when this site was started..

Its almost 4 months now since cryptotalk has started and yeah it is indeed a great forum. It pays us just for posting useful posts and also extends our knowledge. It is truly amazing.

40 minutes ago, Hasina1290 said:

I don't much about the crypto talk world. I am new in this forum and I am using it as this forum is giving the best opportunity to earn money within a very less time. So this is one of the best from. 

Well, a lot of users are commenting that this campaign started way back on September. But some say it started on October. I don't really know what to believe now lol.

Bitcoin has made a stunning turnaround in 2019, after a miserable year for the asset that saw it plunge more than 70% over the course of 2018. Other digital currencies also tumbled

I don't know when did this forum started may it exists 2 yrs ago but started a campaign last year. When the campaign started, maybe that was the only time members received 1000 satoshi per post.

On 04.01.2020 at 19:08, Nakamoto said:

I think we can consider from admin joined date in September 25, 2019, and this is his first post

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/16-contest-make-max-posts-and-win-1-btc/?do=findComment&comment=18

So that is maybe the first day forum start. We also need this date to celebrate the first birthday of Cryptotalk. Maybe @Admin or @Bigpat can confirm the first date?

image.png.8524017dc1342242c00c307b7f623e9a.png

It is logical to consider first registration as date of creation of the forum, so forum's birthday is 25th of September.

Every September 25th we will celebrate birthday of the forum.

39 minutes ago, ethannbenny said:

I think crypto started some few months ago and it has been growing massively and I believe that this forum is going to be the number one most useful forum, I hope they add more features

That's right, I know it will. But the more the users sign up everyday, the slower this site gets. I just hope they could fix this problem soon.

The cryptocurrency began on crypto, in 2019, somewhere in the month of November, and the program was launched. Very well conceived and made by the Yobit exchange and cryptotalk. 

I think it started in the last quarter of 2019. We have reached 2020 now and the forum has grown massively. The pay by posts campaign is a great initiation but it might end one day. so until it lasts make the best out of it.

468x60-3.png

2 minutes ago, bliznec said:

The cryptocurrency began on crypto, in 2019, somewhere in the month of November, and the program was launched. Very well conceived and made by the Yobit exchange and cryptotalk. 

Yes that's true. This campaign is really well thought. Anyways, i already know the answer to this because i made this a while ago but thanks!

1 minute ago, Cryptotalk69 said:

As far i know this cryptotalk forum has started paying from 2017 or 2018 maybe. To be honest i had heard something like that but i am nit sure. And i have come up to know about this forum this year on January and i have started jt from this January too

No, the forum already existed way back on 2017 but the campaign to per per post only started on September.

9 hours ago, Foisal123 said:

I khow abou this forum 1 month ago but joined 14 February 2020.i'm now very happy to work on cryptotalk. 

What? You joined on February 14? How's that even possible, it's just January 25?😂 Do you mean 2020? But cryptotalk campaign still doesn't exist on that time.

On 1/24/2020 at 2:42 PM, Bigpat said:

It is logical to consider first registration as date of creation of the forum, so forum's birthday is 25th of September.

Every September 25th we will celebrate birthday of the forum.

Happy birth monthday cryptotalk🎉🥳

14 hours ago, Xpensive011 said:

Cryptotalk comes to existence September/Octorber and it has been so nice to me through that time .thanks to cryptotalk and yobit for being there for me

Actually the admin bigpat has commented on this forum and has confirmed that the birthday of this forum is on September 25.

29 minutes ago, fila said:

I fully agree however I am assuming that this forum has a close collaboration with the associated yobit exchange and highly possible that this forum and the exchange is managed by the same admins. Hence the exchange gets a huge growth in user numbers which leads to a large increase in trades on their platform and transaction fees for the exchange. So yes this forum is giving out satoshis as form of earning for posts however some of those bitcoins given away are going right back into the exchange in the form of fees that are generated through the trades. Will they ever run out of funds, I doubt it. But this is some really clever marketing by the entire team behind this forum and it is and absolutely super campaign and fair for all. Well done Cryptotalk and yobit.

Russians really are smart when it comes to business. So does this mean this pay per post campaign could last for like 5 years at most? What do you think?

On 1/1/2020 at 1:18 AM, Adiegumabao said:

I was wondering when cryptotalk started. When did they made this campaign where you can get a 1000 satoshis for every post? I was only wondering because surely they will will be short of funds to pay for the users. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually thankful for this site because you can get satoshis for every post you make like this is a hundred times better than all the faucets there is.

I think this forum start last year maybe September I am not sure about that if its that the exact date but it is likely in that month and that is all I know.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

4 minutes ago, Piyush Kumar said:

this discussion is start however this is the best and genuine paying gathering where we can post as well as we have gain free bitcoin 1000 Satoshi of each helpful post we can likewise gain so much from this discussion in the event that we work appropriately on this discussion we will acquire every day 2 to 3 dollar.

I agree, I also think that this might be the fall of Bitcointalk(no offense to fans of Bitcointalk). But let's be real here, this website is gaining so much new members in justa couple of days. Also some Bitcointalk users already switched here. The reason of this is because its way more harder to earn on bitcointalk than here.

11 minutes ago, Xsimple said:

I think this forum start last year maybe September I am not sure about that if its that the exact date but it is likely in that month and that is all I know.

Yes, cryptotalk actually started on September 25. Bigpat the admin already confirmed it. He said that September 25 would be the official birthday of cryptotalk.

• +2 1

I think the 1000 satoshi started about 3 months ago. I even heard they gave away 1 btc for the most number of post. Sadly i was not yet a member back then otherwise i would have posted the max post everyday. Dont worry about the funds because yobit is also earning from the posters when we withdraw or trade in yobit.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

2 minutes ago, Epic said:

I think the 1000 satoshi started about 3 months ago. I even heard they gave away 1 btc for the most number of post. Sadly i was not yet a member back then otherwise i would have posted the max post everyday. Dont worry about the funds because yobit is also earning from the posters when we withdraw or trade in yobit.

The admin, bigpat commented on this posts and have already confirmed that the birthday of cryptotalk is September 25.

The cryptotalk forum is truly a great platform for earning online because here we can earn 1000 Satoshi  only for posting, which is a lot more difficult to earn on other sites.We hope that the cryptotalk forum will last a long time and we can also share our knowledge through it and earn it.

15 hours ago, Ronit Raj said:

Very sorry dear but am aware of this information that when was this forum started but yest this is a very helpful form as it has helped in gaining information about the crypto world in much detail. 

The admin bigpat already confirmed what the starting date of cryptotalk is. He himself commented on this topic and replied that september 25 is the official birthday of cryptotalk.

I think it started almost three months ago because my friends are here last year and that this forum is getting more popular in the world, and we hope it will remain effective.