Hard way to keep promote. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Hard way to keep promote.

To promote anything you need to have a good marketing strategy. Online, it is very competitive now a days, you should always think if something out of the box , very unique and different.

• +1 1

I think that online media do not encourage you to promote crypto. Our control platform that is unusual and here there is a diverse community. would be very difficult to promote the platform crypto.

horita there are many people promoting things, which one already sees as a lot of spam, political companies, athletes, people urging you to invest and many more, you don't have to fall.

On 1/1/2020 at 12:22 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Many platform delis crypto as their content, If someday social media ( FB, TW, IG, etc ) , audio visual ( you tube ) and web not allow crypto in their platform which way you take to keep promote crypto?

Crypto currencies now have not been difficult to promote, as it have already a greater popularity. And there are many of other platforms available on which crypto can be promoted or even new platforms could be also generated whom have only crypto promotion.

1 hour ago, Ayman Sultana said:

Oh! Yes!!, we have different platforms and there are different social media that they run their own organizations in different ways.Moreover, crypto can be promoted through blog site.

It’svery helpfu.   

i think crypto can be promoted by social media and and tv channels or the news paper. as now there are many fake news in social media but the news paper give the real news.

facebook and instagram has the same owner and they are also promoting the cryptocurrency called Libra , someday everyone will accept the cryptocurrency but i assume not the volatile one but stable currencies like ripple

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/1/2020 at 1:22 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Many platform delis crypto as their content, If someday social media ( FB, TW, IG, etc ) , audio visual ( you tube ) and web not allow crypto in their platform which way you take to keep promote crypto?

There are some other platform which is crypto based where we can promote crypto projects. Some of them are reddit, linkedin, bitcointalk, cryptotalk etc.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Actually i have no idea about this topic. And i am trying to get information about this topic and it should help me to use crypto. When i get information about this i must inform all of my crypto members as soon as possible. Finally thak you everyone  

Squidoo Bebo not to mention all the friendly sited are the best ways to stay improve any sort of coin and/or work.

Yes, many social media outlets prevent placing links to cryptocurrencies, because for every campaign you undertake you must pay money to defame any particular currency, and therefore social media websites prevent defamation.

i think so far we are asking the wrong questions because the real important questions are what will happen once one of the big companies adopt crypto and allow its usage for payments, whether its as we seen twitter recently or facebook before it.

get-together media nonetheless the greatest seats to promote crypto for the reason that at there we tin think about it a share of dwell in intermingle both other and honestly i at a standstill befuddled if every one of of community media one day blocked crypto and if they really do that i think the force will extraordinarily unhappy for crypto development.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You can promote your crypto here in this platform. This is the only forum in the world of crypto in which every crypto can be promoted. Here is also a bounty section in which new ICO IEO can be found

It seems you can promote YouTube tweets, Instagram, Blogger crypto which is a good medium for promoting crypto.  You can choose any one medium.

On 1/1/2020 at 8:47 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

Yes Facebook Twitter YouTube are banning Crypto advertising it is making Crypto prompt harder but we can promote Crypto in Google AdSense and other social media like tiktok or Instagram.

No bro Facebook Twitter and YouTube  crypto currency promoting not banned, yes we promote our crypto community in all social media platform, to help other members come in crypto and they also earn,because so many peoples exactly no what is crypto so this type activities help to know about crypto currency.

During this Era social media is playing a core role for promoting any such things to different users there are a big community of users who are connected with different social medias working sites which makes more frequent to spread any news I would like to get promote by this types of forum.

Now a days digital advertising are integral part of every project of market to belong any market crypto, forex or fiat currencies business all need to advertise on facebook, twitter, youtube and even on print media. 

And I think the push has already been made and the cryptocurrency will move on its own. But perfection and implementation at the development stage.

There are many social media outlets such as Facebook and Twitter and also Instagram, and I think that these methods are one of the easiest ways to promote any currency project, application or site. All we have to do is persuade people through the way of writing and speaking.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Twitter, Discord, Telegram, Medium are still letting to promote the cryptocurrency so I do not agree with you that it is hard to promote the crypto by using the social media platforms. Yes , youtube has recently getting the tight steps against crypto rest everything fine.

On 1/21/2020 at 8:15 AM, bliznec said:

You can make ads in your store and this contributes to the development of crypto. Upon entering the room, any person will recognize crypto on advertising. 

Crypto ads is not that beneficial,I rather go to trading than making ads that is less paying

On 1/1/2020 at 12:52 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I think you are right if any social media platform would not like to promote crypto then which platform is promote crypto. I think telegram and WhatsApp is the platform where we may promote crypto currency

I would like to point out that this deletion of encryption from social networking sites was taking place in 2019, but now it is legal to enter any social communication and search for encryption and you will find a lot of information that is not deleted and in any case there is no problem as long as YouTube and Twitter allow this

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

The best way to promote crypto is by word of mouth. Therefore you would need to talk to people about crypto and convince them of the possible earnings and the possible ways in which they can make money. People will be much more inclined to listen and believe you by speaking to them in person, and i think that this way is much more efficient to promote crypto than to do so online or through the use of social media platforms.

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769