Hard way to keep promote. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Hard way to keep promote.

On 1/1/2020 at 3:22 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Many platform delis crypto as their content, If someday social media ( FB, TW, IG, etc ) , audio visual ( you tube ) and web not allow crypto in their platform which way you take to keep promote crypto?

Just wait for the right opportunity to introduce crypto. 

I'm sure some are not in favor in crypto but I think it will take a beautiful moment before we going to introduce crypto in other social media. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

21 minutes ago, Biplab1234 said:

Yes, of course, we have different platforms and different social media platforms that have been elaborated on and the steps are taken to make it public and to inform them on all matters clearly.

This is indeed worth doing to distinguish, because all of them already exist, both from forums and social media. both to be balanced and side by side.

There is a lot of way to promote to crypto , but i think FB or TW ... or google . Is the best platform for this , because their is so famous, a million of people visiting this platform everyday. So is good to promote in this platform.

On 1/1/2020 at 12:52 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Many platform delis crypto as their content, If someday social media ( FB, TW, IG, etc ) , audio visual ( you tube ) and web not allow crypto in their platform which way you take to keep promote crypto?

Without social media platforms it will be really hard to promote anything. Because nowadays social media plays a very vital role in promotion. Other ways will be some offline ways. 

By personal. At least i can directly educate them everything about crypto currencies and it is better in person to explain than through a social media as using social media can cause misunderstanding.

These platforms didn't block crypto content, instead they banned commercials and paid advertisments. This happened because of the large wave of advertising of scam projects which were wripping off simple people, with the promises of getting rich quick. The decision to block advertising was since then reverted and social media are more careful when accepting crypto advertisments.

Yes, there are many social networking sites, such as Facebook, that do not accept the promotion of cryptocurrencies, but there are other platforms and sites that accept the promotion of crypto.

Life is great and enjoy it

Cryptocurrency is directly relies on internet and web environment. Your question is quite self-explanatory because everyone knows there will be no crypto without internet but you can keep making progress without social media because they are not necessary for the existence of cryptocurrency. I have never used them in my trades and have been successful without them. Social media is only used for advertising new coins and projects. For buying, selling and making transactions, you don't need them. What is needed for steady progress and stable growth in crypto world is to keep updating your information.

• +3 1

Crypto and Bitcoin already seemed to penetrate into the real world, as we now see ads related to Bitcoin in international football fields, and this is also a good thing.

I will promote through whatsapp groups, telegram channels, linked account and through blogs. There are many ways that can help to promote crypto curremcy for anyone who willing to do that, not only FB, TWT, IG or YTB.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Many social media platforms banned Crypto ads, because the content of these ads in the last period was fraudulent and indeed it was better to ban them in order not to defraud people.

Hatta YouTube started to ban all channels related to encryption and deleted a large number of content. I do not know why these sites do this bad work. I hope they will know what is the value of Bitcoin currency and what it will offer to the world in the future.

We probably need to support some projects that can create unique technology which would be everywhere in the world and everyone would make crypto popular.

There are actually many ways of promoting Cryptocurrencies, we could use the social media to promote cryptocurrencies, but if the social media turns out not to allow crypto activities, then I think some others method will be used.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are a number of places to promote your currencies or your referral link. There are also applications that can create your own blog. This is at least one way away from attending a link or one of the promotional videos. It would have become difficult in this connection to promote, but this does not mean that you should remain idle by looking for other means.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

If this should happen in the future, then we don't have any options than to open our social media on blockchain which has already started and attract people to that social Media

I thin this forum is not in the category of these. But we are still in touch of the cryptocurrencies. That means that a lot of new platform and forums will be created that will start using and creating projects of cryptocurrencies. And thus crypto will still run in a long way. Because people are crazy about it and someday the currency has a much possibility to reach at the top of the world in the market of trading. 

On 4/11/2020 at 4:24 PM, Brand1 said:

Hatta YouTube started to ban all channels related to encryption and deleted a large number of content. I do not know why these sites do this bad work. I hope they will know what is the value of Bitcoin currency and what it will offer to the world in the future.

Maybe they will start requiring people in crypto world to pay them for an advertisement.

First of all, we rely mainly on this forum and platforms, we do not need all of these social media, but what you say is impossible, that cryptocurrencies are a source of income for these sites, so there is no reason to prevent them.

Telegram was previously the best site for promoting crypto. Telegrams were very popular before and now there are. There is no hard way to run a campaign. Telegrams and discords are more powerful than social networks.

If other social media platforms don't want to promote Cryptocurrency, i think this forum can be use for promoting it like what we are doing now. Ig you try to search on what Cryptocurrency is, this site is one of those links that are listed on it. Also we can promote it to our relatives and friends.

Even if they delete Crypto content at the moment, they will adopt Crypto after a while, Facebook is working on its coded currency Libra, Twitter is considering building a decentralized social network, Google must also not be far from the scene so we will see a change in their positions within several years.

I use facebook many times a day. I work daily with people and discuss cryptocurrencies also on facebook. Here people are free to talk about cryptocurrencies and share their experiences and ways of working ... I learn and find many close friends here. I believe facebook is also a form of promotion

I think now bitcoin doesn't need these platforms for it's promotion infact these all platforms needs Bitcoin promotion to get some money. But if they stopped it's promotion then it's responsibility of us, the all users who knows about this technology to promote this technology as much as we can. Tell to your friends, your family members about advantages of this technology. 

Yes all of these are not accepting because all these forums have their own currency and they don't want to promote crypto currencies. We should promote crypto currencies.