Crypto Currency App For 2020 - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Crypto Currency App For 2020

On 1/1/2020 at 8:51 AM, rjroshan said:

What can be the best and trusted money making mobile app for all round year 2020 ?

mining, gaming, ptc ,gambling, ...

There are numerous number of mobile earning apps in play store but they pay tin amounts of earnings that can be considered a waste of time and mining with a mobile phone is not profitable either and I can't advice anyone to rely on that type of earning.

The best app for making money in 2020 from crypto is the cointiply app which is able to offer many different types of offers in which you can earn. There are faucets, ptc and offer walls that include apps that you can download quizzes you can take and surveys. In my opinion it is the best app that i have used, and i think that the only thing that would top that is if they have an app that matches this forum in the future.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 1/1/2020 at 9:51 AM, rjroshan said:

What can be the best and trusted money making mobile app for all round year 2020 ?

mining, gaming, ptc ,gambling, ...

If you are talking about best free money earning ways i prefer ptc sites and survey sites and also faucets pay to, but if we have some moneys on our wallet and if we want to make it double i prefer trading and sport betting.

There is an application that I have tried and although it is a little tired but it seems to me that it is honest and it is the Pivot application this application contains cryptocurrency discussions and opinion polls and market news moment by moment and it pays you with bitcoin and the dollar

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/11/2020 at 11:34 AM, kirubel said:

I like gambling so much, its so easy for me to earn, but i like ptc to.

I don't think it is so easy to earn for anyone. Statistically gambling is made to make you lose, so to validate your statement you will have to provide real data from the gambling sites you are playing at.

Gambling is addictive and I would not recommend to anyone. There is poker where skill is involved as well. You can play a standard abc poker game and be profitable because too many people are just playing for excitement and the experience. But these are mostly rare occassions and online you will get rekt with poker as there are many sophisticated bots and real pros playing with better strategy and way better skills than the rest.

There is many application that we can use in 2020 but we have too wait until the year end and we can see ,now i have many good application from this forum that work good like freelitecoin and more 

The search is still ongoing and I have not yet found a good application through which you can get good profits by completing the tasks

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Best crypto currency app for mining are pi network, Electroneum, phoneum and for buying and selling crypto's are coinbase, binance, upstox pro. There are a lot of crypto currency app which are developing day by day and giving you to earn money.

5 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

Best crypto currency app for mining are pi network, Electroneum, phoneum and for buying and selling crypto's are coinbase, binance, upstox pro. There are a lot of crypto currency app which are developing day by day and giving you to earn money.

About the ones for warning reward like electroneum, they could be best but still all are not profitable. And as for the exchanges you mentioned, there are still other better apps like kucoin and hitbtc. 

On 2/24/2020 at 3:21 PM, FalseName said:

For me it still the coinbase because we can exchange and trading there. It still secure and a trusted one. The user experience is really nice a very user friendly online wallet. 

I am totally agree with you coinbase is also one of my favorite cryptocurrency wallet I am personally using it from last 3 years I have never faced any problem I will recommend everyone to use this wallet 

• +5 1

The coding world contains a large number of applications that enable us to get some money in exchange for implementing some services and one of the best and most honest application for me is the free bitcoin cash application, because this application has been working for a long time and it is paid to its users every Tuesday and I recommend the combination that they try it

On 5/22/2020 at 9:28 PM, Thekingcallme said:

The search is still ongoing and I have not yet found a good application through which you can get good profits by completing the tasks

So many scam apps on PlayStore. I tested so many such apps but even real android apps pays us extremely lower amounts. I have been using Pi-mining app to mine cryptocurrency and I hope , it will worth my time. 

• +4 1

Mining is not good for your phone. So i will suggest gaming is best for mobile earning. Mobile games give ow earning but it is good and mostly these are trusted sites which really pay. 

• +5 1

The best money making apps are apps of exchanges which offers you to do crypto trading like CoinBase app, Binance app or Poloniex app. You work hard on these apps and then you can make good amount of money. Gambling, PTC, and gaming apps are mostly frauds which don't pays you money.

I didn't think that you will get paid a well amount by playing gaming , mining and gambling website . mining website is mostly fake , we need alot of time in gamings you earn some amount their .

I think joining airdops and bountys is still good method of earning instaed of mining , gaming and working on ptc webisite .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

There are many mobile applications that are paying bitcoins and other crypto but it is hard to earn good amount with those apps. At least there is one app called stormPlay, maybe you can earn up to 20K satoshi with that app if you will use it for a full day (am not using it now, maybe things have changed)

On 5/2/2020 at 11:06 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Honeygain is real a good mobile app and you can earn up to 40 USD with that app per month! You just need to install it in your mobile phone and then you can connect it to other devices so that you can earn more amount.

Nice one @Calvinpriva, I will like to know more about the app, honeygain, and I will like your response, have you used it before to gain $40 every month? Also, what coin will I earn? Is it dollar or bitcoin or what?

• +4 1

@Yomose I used that app in 2018 when in college, i connected it with my two mobile phones and one laptop and i was earning more than $40 per month! Sometimes i earned $70 but i was using the app with the college wifi because it depends on the number of devices and internet speed. If you have many devices and good internet speed, you will earn $100 easily... Trust me, and try it!

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I am using application cryptonator, to buy and sell cryptocurrency, also to transfer and for checking value of each coin

It is difficult to predict that which app is best for 2020 lots of apps and exchanges are available I personally use trust wallet and wave platform both  are amazing Both are decentralized...

I once used honeygain app.first 10 days it was gaining smoothly..after that I don't know what happened..my earning stopped..i thought it was a good app for earning..i didn't cheat.i was working in 3 devices as they said.Some days before i uninstalled it. I don't think this type of apps are useful for earning

The so called earning apps is welcome idea for those that need passive income or earning. These apps arr time wasting and consuming data that can't relay our data subscription

It is hard to anticipate what application is best for 2020 heaps of applications and trades are accessible I for one use trust wallet and wave stage both are astonishing Both are decentralized

I think that this is still any application exchanges: Binance, BitForex, Quantfury . Also any wallets:Trust wallet, Enjin Wallet. Or there are such applications where there are coin listings such an application: Socios