Hold strong 2020 is coming !! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Hold strong 2020 is coming !!

Friends and cryptotalk community the decade is it it's end. Bitcoin has been around for a little over 10 years and has been the absolute best investment in terms of price appreciation for this decade. We need to understand what it means to hold strong when there is an asset that is continuosly growing and getting adopted. Bitcoin has hone up and will continue it's path to reach new highs in the years to come. I am sure of this but i prefer holding rather than risking too much and trade. 

• Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

6 minutes ago, Anthor95 said:

I didn't understand what Hold Strong really is, I hope you can understand Hold Strong through your medium, and in 2020 Hold Stong can do a lot of things.  Hope you will let me know about Hold Sting through the comments,

Hi friend i intend hold strong meaning that we should hold the coins we have bought in this bear market and not sell them just as prices start going up, but keep them for longer term.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +3 1

10 minutes ago, Maxtron73 said:

Friends and cryptotalk community the decade is it it's end. Bitcoin has been around for a little over 10 years and has been the absolute best investment in terms of price appreciation for this decade. We need to understand what it means to hold strong when there is an asset that is continuosly growing and getting adopted. Bitcoin has hone up and will continue it's path to reach new highs in the years to come. I am sure of this but i prefer holding rather than risking too much and trade. 

Yes we have grip tight on bitcoin and also other strong coins. As we are hope that 2020 will bring lot os profits and rewards in crypto currencies.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

In the case of those who hold the crypto in 2019, we can actually get a good amount of 2020-a. In that case, those who hold the currency must understand that at 2020-a they can go to a stage where 2020 is a really strong year.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

1 hour ago, Maxtron73 said:

Im holding it so tight😁

Trading is risky but gives you easy profits as long as you know how,and when to deal with it,while holding we are not really sure what will happens in the future,but it is the safest way to avoid loses.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Well, of course, the move will always depend on the current market price of a coin if it's in bad shape then we will prefer on holding coins than trading or anything that is risky but if it's in good shape or right moment then we will automatically initiate in trading or somethings to do to earn.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

As 2020 is coming as a great year for cryptocurrency, many people are speculating that a good season of crypto currency will go in 2020, so everyone has more or less held, I myself have kept very few coins, hopefully this year I can be profitable.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

lolol. Is coming where and how? I am arround for 7 years and I am still poor. A new year is mandatory only for the developments of the crypto as technology and thats all i guess.

• -2 1

2 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

only few moments left in 2019, i am not disappointed from year 2019 as it gives me a lot of happiness, and at last it give me cryptotalk which is the best forum as well. yes we are holding tight.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Hello my friends
You are walking in the same direction as my thoughts.
I tell you: do like my grandmother. You buy gold, and keep it ... Over the years the price goes up.

Yep I don't plan on selling any bitcoin anytime soon.  Not in 2020 at least, and it doesn't even matter what the price does.  This is the accumulation phase for me, and not for just bitcoin either.  Most of the altcoin market is on sale, and this is the time to buy, when there are bargains everywhere.

I just gave my children each a paper wallet with $30 in bitcoins, plus the instruction to wait until 2025 before checking the value. I hope they will get a nice surprise then 🙂

(they don’t know yet that the wallet contains $30 ... let’s see when they find out)

Edited by johant123
  • +2 2

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I think if we hold Bitcoin more than we currently do, we can get a lot of profit out of it, and one of the reasons is that if we look at the history of Bitcoin over the last 10 years, we will see a lot more slowlyIts price has increased and in all these markets there was a fluctuation in the market all the time, and because of this, the price goes down very quickly, just as the price rises, and it can be said that if we are BitcoinHolding from now on, we will not get a good profit that we can say according to previous records

12 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

I am sure of this but i prefer holding rather than risking too much and trade. 

This is much better since not only you avoid risks, you also avoid emotional stress on volatility and have more time focusing on improving yourself in other endeavors.

14 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

you right i hope 2020 go good year for crypto currencies i faces loss in 2019 maybe recover in 2020 lest see in 2020 happy new year to all my crypto talks friends

Edited by Soaib khan

Yes there are people who hold and there are those who risk it. I am like you who hold, I am sure that Bitcoin will always grow. For this reason holding something that grows will produce very much fruit.

• +2 1

Yes it is 2020 is coming.  To hodl Bitcoin is really a good idea.  Signs of an increase in cryptocirrency are beginning to be clear.  Wait and see something good will be the beginning of this year.  Happy joyed for all of us.  The beat wishes  for cryptotalk and Yobit always

• +4 1

18 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Me too I always prefer hodling my coins because in trading there are so many risks involved. Also I don't really know how to and don't have the money to do so.

Edited by Adiegumabao

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I agree with you.. If you really don't like to trade, why don't you just hold bitcoin. You can make more profit if you hold bitcoin for long term.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Not much remained until the start of the rise of bitcoin madly with the approaching date of a new split, and as we are used to seeing in a split a significant increase in the price of bitcoin

2020 is the year of bitcoin

THINK POSITIVE

Well I have high hopes in the year 2020 I'm hoping that more opportunity will be open and the performance of coins will be more better than 2019, and I'm especially referring bitcoin I do expect this year will be the spotlight for bitcoin, and if possible, another bull run may arise, but that's too much so just opportunity will do. 

I think 2020 will be the best year for crypto holders. In my opinion BTC, ETH, XRP, NEO, XTZ, ADA those coins are pumping and the that will be 3x or 4x. So crypto holders be ready and buy gor holding those coins

• +1 3

4 minutes ago, SCB1234 said:

Hold strong, but also consider investing each time it is down by $100-200 and add to your long term holds. anything under $8k long term is a good price in my opinion.

My opinion as well. I am "laddering" my buys around some round price points, and separately buying a small amount every few days. I might not buy at the exact bottom, but at least I take advantage of the dip.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Of course, it is worth keeping the growth will still be. But trading short-term deals takes place. Withdraw is not necessary and you can trade.