Stay ahead this week, some altcoin are valuing - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Valente Ibrahimo

Stay ahead this week, some altcoin are valuing

On 12/29/2019 at 11:07 AM, Kuroashii said:

Everybody is hoping for something good to happen. But still not convinced that it will happen before new year comes. Well, it is still ok no matter what.

Every trader is always interested inearning profits in this time or within some months

Altcoins value rise all in a sudden. I don't store this type of coins and I don't think this has anything much profitable in crypto world. But a lot of people does that and I think for them it is quite interesting but I don't find anything useful. 

Yes, small currencies go up, but no matter what the rise, you will be affected by bitcoin. If it falls, it will fall again but the correct step is by collecting several types of coins

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/29/2019 at 6:27 AM, Valente Ibrahimo said:

I am looking at the prices of small cryptocurrencies and see that they are appreciating every day, if you have any altcoin in your wallet, try to see the price and make a profit by trading.

I have no alt coin in my wallet but yes rate of small crypto currencies is increasing every day. So this is the good news for them who have altcoin in wallet..

Now not only bitcoin pump up so many altcoins also pump up, that's why I but litecoins when the prices is low, now the litecoin prices also increase, so I want hold some more time when I think this prices is enough to me then I sell my litecoins,I suggests don't invest all your funds in one coin, device your funds in two three parts and invest in multiple coins to earn extra income.

6 minutes ago, aefasshaikh said:

I notice also that this week some of the coins are ahead of them, the prices of which next week will increase. If we sell our coins in the center of the exchange, then this week we will make more income.

Quite calm and patient. I heard from the news on TV that the economy is going back up. this will also have an impact on bitcoin and other coins.

On 12/29/2019 at 7:01 PM, MarsDota2 said:

The altcoin today is slowly improving the prices become more profitable when the bitcoin falls this is the time for the altcoin. Today the bitcoin cash and the ethereum show a good market value.

Yes and I'm one of them because I'm waiting for the good opportunity for some altcoins to grow their price and also I'm waiting for bitcoin price to rise more than I expected. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 1/16/2020 at 2:45 PM, stephaniembama said:

I really don't have any of these coins you're talking about but i'd like to get some. I'm a bit new in the crypto world so i'm not too sure about which sites are safe and secure enough for me to buy altcoin. Can someone please refer me to a site?

i like ripple and that i invested in ripple because of it's reasonably-priced transaction charges which is actually useful and helpful for me due to the fact i constantly convert my bitcoin to ripple to keep cash frome transaction prices.

The value of this altcoins are not predictable. While some are appreciating, some are going in the other direction. Don't be confused, holding some of them is good, long term holding. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes, currencies with a small price are good and you can make good profits and better than currencies with a large price

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

It is a good idea if you depend on it and it has a good side if you have enough to achieve some profits for you, but there is an important point that you do not invest in the parameters that have just appeared in the market or those currencies that you see in a permanent decline and often rise, this will mean a loss Deal

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

2 minutes ago, Iambee said:

Yes during this lockdown phase I have done many airdrops. As there was risk for trading and investment due the the decreasing value of Crypto currency so I prefer more time in joining airdrops so seeing you post make me happy that some of those will get value this week.

Why Airdrops? Have you earned anything from them yet? It is much better to trade with altcoins now than to participate in Airdrops. By trading, you will know that you are making real money and fast but most Airdrops are  suspicious. They may scam you and waste your time. Unlike most people think about lockdown days, it is not hard to earn money. Just buy and sell some altcoins in Yobit and start collecting profit. This is a good decision to prepare yourself for the big investment in May. We should try our best to accumulate a proper capital for halving.

Right now we can see how cryptonomendas are raising their money gradually is good as it is breaking the berrera of the highest price since its fall last month

It is wonderful news, l have also noticed that, there is something good about price of altcoins. In my opinion it will be better than right now. We should a bit more patient and can make good profit in the future. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/14/2020 at 5:14 PM, Anik Sheikh said:

Yes basically I think Bitcoin prices are profitable when they rise.

Indeed, you are right about that, BTC is really the best for investing. But l must mention that If we will see right price of BTC, l mean when BTC will get up, altcoins follow it. 

• +1 1

There is actually a good way to earn from altcoins, you need to buy some good amount of them every month and then just sell those who got higher price.

Not this week but later this year some weightcoins are likely to be valuable. The price of each currency in crypto is much lower. Now if we buy and hold the currency, if the price goes up, we can make a lot of profit.

On 4/25/2020 at 4:30 PM, Hoda khecha said:

If your information is true then I will definitely hold some coins. If their price goes up then I will definitely sell the coins.

Never rely on one's information without doing your own little digging, by the way you must always be ready for the market, at all times there are opportunities.

You are right. There are many alternative currencies that have been able to achieve some profits this period. This is a good thing for the people who store this currency. For me, I am storing Ethereum and Ripple.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yee of course now altcoins as well bitcoin evolving up slowly. AEth is now Crossing the 200. I think price of all coins pumping up slowly. 

There are many alternative digital currencies through which you can achieve good profits by buying them because of their low price and investing for a certain period until prices rise, and the most important of these currencies are ripple and waves

• +2 1

On 4/27/2020 at 11:06 PM, Hasmizara said:

Not this week but later this year some weightcoins are likely to be valuable. The price of each currency in crypto is much lower. Now if we buy and hold the currency, if the price goes up, we can make a lot of profit.

Yes I think that it would be great now that the altcoins is valuing up and I hope that people will earn with that and I think that it is better to have multiple investments and not only focus in one cryptocurrency 

I think that the trading process needs a lot of planning and a lot of skills before entering the trading process, as for trading without knowledge and without having the skills leads to losses in most cases

Altcoins can be profitable if mustered how to trade them because they also do have that potential of gaining massively at some times and they are recommended especially for long-term investment.

• +2 1

54 minutes ago, koussai999 said:

I think that the trading process needs a lot of planning and a lot of skills before entering the trading process, as for trading without knowledge and without having the skills leads to losses in most cases

Yes I also think that too because it will be great if altcoin can step up their price because if something happened into bitcoin then it will be great if altcoin can be alternative to bitcoin. I hope that they will be great now.