Which Technical Indicator is best? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Farhan

Which Technical Indicator is best?

Guys,

I have learned some crypto trading indicators such as Williams Fractal and SMI Crossovers. I want to know which indicators are simplest and most perfect to use. Please write down name of the Indicator you are using and it really makes you profit and not hard to use.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

To read market direction I use MACD and for enter market I use SO. Use those indicator is enough for me because too many indicator can make me confuse. Every indicator is same but they created with different point of view.

• Useful or interesting 1

The most important role for your trading in cryptocurrency is to understand the market, if you understand the market well, you can earn good by trading, if you follow a signal, you can get good results.

• +2 1

I do not use any index when it comes to trading; thus I understand the position of the market and trade.  Because I am not such an expert in trading.  Even if you have a good index it will tell me I will use it in trading and if I succeed in it I will be much better off.

Indicator always follow market data and every indicator has delay. People will give you different answer but will not giving solutions for you. You already learn and use indicator and how the result? if still get lost try to change setting and moment to enter market. Find the best formula because all indicator is same.

Yes I know that various indicators work very well in trading, but I have no knowledge of how to use indices in trading so I cannot say which indicator is best.  However, I have used an indicator as suggested by another person to see that some of the trading messages are correct.

In my opinion, each technical indicator has its own strengths and weaknesses, if we can apply many technical indicators at the same time to analyze, we can become experts.

On 12/29/2019 at 1:22 AM, Farhan said:

Guys,

I have learned some crypto trading indicators such as Williams Fractal and SMI Crossovers. I want to know which indicators are simplest and most perfect to use. Please write down name of the Indicator you are using and it really makes you profit and not hard to use.

If you want to be a successful trader then you have to learn more indicators. 

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

4 minutes ago, MirindaJack said:

Relocating averages are usually the best complex examination regarding cryptocurrency investing. Furthermore, I employed any parabolic. Bolling group, which can be successful regarding figuring out the particular entryway and also lifestyle.

it is best complex regarding cryptocurrency investing.

which will be successful regarding and also life

There's no single best indicator. The amount of indicators in existence is huge. I personally like MA Moving Avarage, Awesome Oscillator, Fibonacci numbers and I use them in combination with simple line drawing. 

I only have the experience using indicators on mid-term trading. I can't saw about daytrading. I think crypto is maybe to complex or volatile to use indicators in daytrading

• +2 1

I am using the crossover between supply and demand strength which is a good method and its success rate is 90% and I am trading on BINANCE

THINK POSITIVE

the best technical indicator is your own understanding of the market, to enter not the whole cutlet and to approach your actions with a cold attitude, and understand that indicators are nothing in this market!

Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, Ichimoku Cloud or simply Cloud. It is an "integrated" indicator that uses average movement data to show the direction of performance, the strength of this trend, dynamic areas of current and future support and resistance, and more.

On 12/29/2019 at 2:22 AM, Farhan said:

Guys,

Heiken Ashi is my favorite and the easier way to learn.

But it's depends on your strategy, choose one or two strategy that suitable with your strategy is the best option IMO.

In cryptocurrency until now i never doing technical analysis. So i can recommended what the best indicator. Most my indicator is by doing research the coin from project until the coin itself. So i can know the real value for that coin. I think technical analysis is suitable for forex and that is very complicated.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

There are a lot of indicators in the platforms that help you to trade, but you have not thought of any kind. There are price indicators as well as indicators of buying and selling saturation.

• Useful or interesting 1

the best technical indicator for me is the best time to enter the market and it must be felt in an intuitive way, to feel the crowd of market movement, mood.

For me i think bullish is a great easy to use and its accurate too, but i know there are a lot of technical indicator outhere which is really much more accurate, but i just really prefer bullish.

Using trading indicators is part of any technical trader’s strategy. One of this indicators is the MA simple moving average which used to identify the direction of a current price trend, without the interference of shorter-term price spikes. The MA indicator combines price points of a financial instrument over a specified time frame and divides it by the number of data points to present a single trend line.

On 12/29/2019 at 12:22 AM, Farhan said:

Guys,

There are several indicators worked in crypto currencies technical analysis. But i don't have enough knowledge of that, and i really want to know about that indicator which will help us to analyze a coin for trading.

• +3 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Well I do weekly trading but not using some indicators, for me some indicators might not reliable to use when trading it is still better to make a decision on your own use your own strategy when trading because in the end you're the one who will make a decision to make sure that it might mot going to waste.

technical indicators is not always accurate  in determining price,it will just give you a good prediction so better not to depend on it always,just observe your sorroundings and try to study the market flows and price history,it will help you.

I do not use many indicators as i am new to trading, however the first indicator that i am learning about at the moment is the bearish and bullish market trend divergence indicator. I have not looked into it in much detail, however i am in the process of learning. From what i can see this looks at the bearish and the bullish market trends and shows where there is lots of buying and lots of selling.

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I have used such signals more than once and it did not lead to anything supernatural. Maybe it's because the sources were bad or because I trade short-term orders.

• +2 2