Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Netherlove

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications?

Cryptotalk is considered as the easiest pay-by-post campaign, as anyone can use it and start earning really quick. However, if you're a high quality poster, I'm sure those signature campaigns on Bitcointalk pay more.

Edited by AkaCrafterCZ

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

To tell you the fact I don't see any other site that pay free coins to users for making posts just the way Cryptotalk paybyposts campaign is doing, cryptotalk is the best as far as I am concerned you will start earning immediately after confirmation of your 100 posts but site like Bitcointalk you have to reach a higher level before you can earn.

On 12/27/2019 at 7:24 PM, Netherlove said:

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? are there others that surpass him? If there is another one, could you tell me what it is and with what currency it pays?

Greetings and have a nice day.

We all know that this forum pays based on our works, and also it pays more than any other forums, i know there are other forums but they don't pay based on our works, they take so meany times to start earning,

Certainly, the forum CryptoTalk pays you for every post you publish and it is 100% reliable and safe and I think that there is no other site currently pays you 1000 satoshi for every post except this wonderful forum

On 12/27/2019 at 5:24 PM, Netherlove said:

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? are there others that surpass him? If there is another one, could you tell me what it is and with what currency it pays?

Crypto talk is the forum that I know will pay you for publication but I don't know of any site besides this site but meby there is I don't know.

It depends on what is meant by publications if it is intended as pay per post Let's say that cryptoTalk has the highest rates there are also others such as mylot for example If instead intended as publications of author's articles Then it is better to move towards publish0x

On 5/24/2020 at 5:27 AM, Thekingcallme said:

Yes, I think that the cryptotalk forum is the best forum that pays currently, and there is no other forum better than it yet, and it is the first in terms of paying for topics and posts.

Yes mate you're right. Cryptotalk forum is the best sites that legitimately paying every member who are making post here everyday. This site is also good to know more knowledge about Cryptocurrency and things related to that.

13 hours ago, bitcoin-shark said:

It depends on what is meant by publications if it is intended as pay per post Let's say that cryptoTalk has the highest rates there are also others such as mylot for example If instead intended as publications of author's articles Then it is better to move towards publish0x

Thank you, my friend, I have never really heard about mylot !! What is this site, do they pay for you like Cryptotalk forum for writing and comments? Is it a reliable site? How much does it pay you to write? Can you give me the website link?

On 5/24/2020 at 12:27 AM, Thekingcallme said:

Yes, I think that the cryptotalk forum is the best forum that pays currently, and there is no other forum better than it yet, and it is the first in terms of paying for topics and posts.

It is the best paying forum. There are some platforms though with different structure where you can also gain some money with articles and tips. Steemit and Hive are too difficult as they basically promote boosted articles and have many bots abusing the system. Also they are mostly for writters that are fluent in English. There are platforms though as Publish0x, Uptrennd and read.cash which also have different structures and you can get some extra profits by making quality posts.

This forum is really a great opportunity to learn and earn at the same time! But this isn't for everyone in my opinion, it's just for those who are interested in this cryptocurrencies world.. It's for begginners and experts.. But the main goal of joining this forum should be exchanging knowledge and learn more.

I think yes, after my experience I have never seen a forum that pays like cryptotalk, so I believe it’s the only one if it not, please share it with us.

I don't think so yobit is any kind of publication site beside this I would say that stop posting any personal referral links is strictly prohibited .moreover I can say that people knows many sites from it.

There are other platforms like bitcointalk and steemit which also pays for your publications but I think Cryptotalk is the best among all other platforms because it's very easy to use and it pays you well then other platforms.

Its the best platform for earning and you are right you will be paid for the publication but your post should be meaningful and understandable so that everyone can understand what are u trying to say . And i don't think there are some other platform like this which pays you for just commenting and posting 

You are absolutely right mate.This forum pay a high amount for every single posts.It pays through Bitcoin and the amount is 1000 Satoshi (0.00001 BTC) for every post.But for earning you must follow some rules.And as far as i know there is no second forum like this one which will pay you in such high rate for posting.

Edited by Jami273

On 12/28/2019 at 12:24 AM, Netherlove said:

Many posts talks about cryptotalk and according to them they are very satisfied in this forum so do i since it will pay you 1000 satoshis per post and you can post 30 times a day and earn 30000 satoshis. It pays you in cryptocurrency and you can convert in your country's currency. 

On 4/21/2020 at 5:55 PM, kizz said:

I am thankful here because cryptotalk is legitimate paying us, and while earning I still learn many things about crypto currency. This is the only site that I know really pays well. 

Well, this forum helps so many people in terms of money as of now because a lot of people is jobless by being quarantined and they need to have some source of money and they're chosing this forum, but i hope that they're doing great here or else, they will banned or deleted some of their posts and getting sone warning points.

I will say cryptotalk is the second that i know, bitcointalk is always the best, there are lots of campaingst campaings that pays over $150 or more in a month in bitcointalk with less sime tasks like just 240 posts or less in the when month. 

To my own knowledge I knew of this forum that pays me the highest from any other sure because of this reason made me vote this site as the best that pays high.

18 hours ago, Maliyekkal said:

Yes it's true as it gives a means of living to the unemployed people. So it will provide some earnings for their day to day life. It's really helpful.

If you joined cryptotalk and say you are still unemployed, it means that person is not exposed at all, there are many ways to earn from forums and platforms that pay using cryptocurrencies. Someone can even build a career there. 

Unfortunately, I haven't met or found any other platform or website that could be paying like cryptotalk with yobit does, however I would like to find one in the future.

Here is the best forum that pays that amount for us! Can you imagine guys?! We can make 30,000 Satoshi per day! It's a really huge amount! I like this forum because there is no other forum can do what Cryptotalk do !

17 hours ago, Imran01234 said:

To my knowledge there is no other platform like this, from which it will give us 1000 satoshi for each SMS, it is the only platform.  It can earn from very easily, and a trusted site

Bitcointalk pays better but only for stale members like the heros and legendaries. But this forum is better because everybody contributing are paid and the payment is the same. I prefer this forum than any others. 

There is no any other site that suppers cryptotalk when it comes to payment aspect and that is why it has become so popular in cryptocurrency world today,it has proven that it is the best site that pays for publication because my friend also earn everyday after completing his daily posts.

• +2 1

Yes, cryptotalk is the best forum for earning by writing post but there are even other platforms where we can earn by writing posts. But the payments are very fast and exact in this forum but now we can get token which can be traded with other coins.