Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Netherlove

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications?

Yes, the forum and Yobit are trusted websites. First and second, there are other forums that pay, but on completely different terms and in different currencies.
As for this forum, it will be the first choice because of the flexibility and ease in completing the work and the lack of the need to wait as it is paid on a weekly basis on topics and daily on assessments.

• +2 1

cryptotalk is the first forum from which I got income and although I did not get my money here. Hopefully soon I will get my earned money in hand. I have heard from many that cryptotalk always pays. To make this forum famous, do one and one.

• +2 1

Indeed crypto pays a great deal for a little publication. This is the reason why people love crypto a lot. Crypto has opened the way in which for many unemployed individuals to become dependable. Crypto is really a really awesome website.

• +2 1

On 6/10/2020 at 2:57 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

I will say cryptotalk is the second that i know, bitcointalk is always the best, there are lots of campaingst campaings that pays over $150 or more in a month in bitcointalk with less sime tasks like just 240 posts or less in the when month. 

Well, that's true mate, if we're talking about to the forums, i will prefer Bitcointalk because this forum is just fresh unlike bitcointalk are now operate for a decade i think, and also that forum gives a huge amount of profit and having a lot of campaigns.

• +2 1

We have another site called bitcointalk and these are both good sites that pays for publication but to me i will say that cryptotalk is much better than bitcointalk because in Cryptotalk you can start receiving your payment immediately after reaching your 100 posts in any section you wish to make your posts but earning in bitcointalk you have to get to higher rank before you can be oppotuned to earn and it take a long time before your rank is increased.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In fact, Crypto Talk is one of the new forums in the field of encryption, which has achieved a very wide popularity around the world There are other sites that pay, but the differences are great in terms of publishing and quantity, including Bitcoin Talk and another forum called stock forum.

• +1 2

As for a forum with the same Crypto recipe laws and the amount that a person is expected to collect every month, I don’t think there is a similar forum. But for example, the Bitcoin Talk forum pays for publications, but it takes a long time and effort to collect from it, and it is never suitable for beginners.

• +1 2

On 12/27/2019 at 10:24 PM, Netherlove said:

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? are there others that surpass him? If there is another one, could you tell me what it is and with what currency it pays?

Greetings and have a nice day.

No, i dont think cryptotalk pay the most amount of money to its member but cryptotalk pay all the member consequently after the member full filed rule.. If you hear about bitcoin then you might know the payment their how much high..my brother get 60$ evey week Just for doing signature campaign there.. But its too hard to make you able to get payments there as the rule so strict               

• +2 1

Probably it is, to be frank when I finished posting daily contents, I do took my time to search for other additional free earning site, apps and forums paying with BTC or Crypto coins generally, but till date I have not come across any that pays a good amount of money like cryptotalk.

• +1 2

On 6/18/2020 at 5:42 PM, Abdullah1103 said:

Yes, this forum is the best site to pay for posting publications.
I have tried many other websites but they are false.
I advise you to work hard on this forum.

Indeed you're words really suitable for this forum, because no other platform pays like this forum pays for our publications, this forum pays really value of our works, iam also search this type forums online but I didn't find any platform, but some platforms exist but they can't provide earnings like this forum, so now cryptotalk best for our publication.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/6/2020 at 12:58 PM, Tine0313 said:

Yes mate you're right. Cryptotalk forum is the best sites that legitimately paying every member who are making post here everyday. This site is also good to know more knowledge about Cryptocurrency and things related to that.

Well, there's a lot of people are now working here when the pandemic comes just to have a source of money to sustain their daily needs and stuffs, i hope this forum still exist for a long time to have a secondary source of income and also to have a learning forum.

• +2 2

I have not heard of platforms that pay for publications but I will try to find which are they. I know steemit and hive but it is very difficult to earn from these and if there is another one it is probably more hard to earn good money. I don't know about cryptotalk either and only hope that I can earn some small reward for the little time I use here.

• +2 1

Sure cryptotalk seem to be paying and there are other platforms that I know they pay something small but I don't know if I have time to use everything and the payments are not seem to be very much to do that all the day. I hope to earn from cryptotalk as the rest here but the payments will require for others to read our comments and give positive reactions, something that I am not sure I can achieve as I don't know people here and maybe noone wants to give me any positive reaction.

• +3 1

I think that cryptotalk is best forum which pay a handsome amount to its workers. I am trying to earn money through many websites but all are fakes. This forum is not a scam site , while it gives you knowledge and money at the same time

• +1 1

I don't know about that, I think that cryptotalk is paying but only for posts that get reactions and not for everything and they have another payment in a cryptotalk token that needs to finish some free posts and then you get payments. I would be interested in the bitcoin payment but I will need to calculate how much I may earn from this.

Cryptotalk platform is really paying but you must have 100 useful posts and from there you will be paid talk token. Talk token trade will be opened in the date of 15 October in yobit platform.

• +1 1

On 12/27/2019 at 11:24 PM, Netherlove said:

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? are there others that surpass him? If there is another one, could you tell me what it is and with what currency it pays?

Greetings and have a nice day.

In my opinion CryptoTalk is the best, no other campaign is better than CryptoTalk, most of the campaigns on Bitcointalk are scams and there are no more profits there, I hope CryptoTalk will always be there and make new surprises.

Bitcoin talk is similar to crypto talk but before you start to earn in Bitcoin talk it you must reach some certain level unlike crypto talk where you start to earn after your complete 100 post . you can see that crypto talk is one of the best site that pays for comment.

Yes that's true I guess because I don't know any forum other than this who pays you per day for the number of  posts you make each of the day.

I don't know of another platform to pay for our publications but this is not the only reason someone should be here, there is more if you start reading from some posts that give good advice here, so you can find what you need and many more.

I did not quite understand the question. Is it about whether th cryptotalk platform can be used as a medium of publication. Well I don't know to what extent cryptotalk platform can be used to publicize materials but still keeping in mind the benefits provided by this platform I do look forward to posting comments on new contents. 

7 minutes ago, Nicole018 said:

I did not quite understand the question. Is it about whether th cryptotalk platform can be used as a medium of publication. Well I don't know to what extent cryptotalk platform can be used to publicize materials but still keeping in mind the benefits provided by this platform I do look forward to posting comments on new contents. 

the creator of this topic is asking if there is another forum besides cryptotalk that pays members more money for posting. look at the beginning of the topic that you will understand. and answering: there is no other forum that pays more than cryptotalk

The great thing about cryptotalk is that it provides a platform for earning and also provides very good information about cryptocurrency and trading. This site helps a lot lf people on earning money easily.

As far as I know crypto talk is the best platform which pays for P

publications. I would like to thank my friend for introducing me to this wonderful platform.

Yes it is perhaps the best paying but we have to see the price of talk too what it will be, for now we have to hope that it will have a good price and we don't have to worry because we are getting the bitcoin payment too.

• +1 1
  • +4 1