How Bitcoin Grew Without Team ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoralStories

How Bitcoin Grew Without Team ?

Bitcoin had Satoshi and some say there was a team behind him. After Satoshi it has some developers that kept the machine running. It didn't have someone in charge as it became decentralized with miners and this was the idea to have it running without someone making decisions.

Well, your question is part of what is known as speculative value, Bitcoin in particular only has the support of its community, it was developed and delivered to the internet where those who shaped it today became rich, it is more clear than within the btc community There are companies valued in billions that show their support, in short it all depends on the confidence that people have in Bitcoin.

This is true but bitcoin have created a lot of waves the future of the cryptocurrency depends on how bitcoin far the bit cojn have trive and the value. Bitcoin have become the best form of investment in the world right now 

This is true but bitcoin have created a lot of waves the future of the cryptocurrency depends on how bitcoin far the bit cojn have trive and the value. Bitcoin have become the best form of investment in the world right now 

Such questions really need convincing answers , I hope that we benefit from the comments of the good members here, to develop our knowledge of Bitcoin, I will be briefed on this topic periodically, thank you.

You compare XRP with Bitcoin? You are a beginner so you make this mistake but you did good to ask because most XRP investors don't know what they are doing. I will tell you the differences:

XRP is a coin run by Ripple. Bitcoin is not run by anyone.

XRP is premined, Bitcoin isn't.

XRP is centralized, Bitcoin is decentralized.

XRP has Ripple central validators, Bitcoin miners are all under same rules

Actually XRP is not a currency but a security having 50% of the supply under Ripple wallets.

This is true, my friend, all the existing digital currencies there is a team behind them and a clear project, but the matter is different with Bitcoin because it is the first and most common currency and the most in demand and the most price so I find that digital currencies are linked to Bitcoin and so we find that Bitcoin is without a team because all the existing teams work for Bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Bitcoin is really amazing, I'm sure there was a team created this Bitcoin but they already abandoned it. About Bitcoin grew at this level it's because of people supported this unique digital currency that's why Bitcoin increasing so much.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/23/2020 at 6:31 PM, MoralStories said:

As you know there are teams behind each new project and coins like eth there is a team running it, XRP too has a team and they are working very hard and still the rate is far behind btc.

You really are comparing XRP which is a centralized pre-mined coin to Bitcoin? also don't forget the difference between total supply in circulation between these two.

It doesn't matter if a coin or a project has a team or not and whether they're anonymous or not, the most important deciding factor is the project itself and what it offers that is new and could change thing for better.

Bitcoin got to this point in terms of value because it offered decentralization when no other project did, and it did it in a way that was so good that it still being used after 11-12 years.

Edited by lharost

On 12/16/2020 at 7:35 PM, joemcgwa said:

Even if Satoshi Nakamoto were created bitcoin by the team, there was supposed to see the team thats was cooperated by Nakamoto on creating bitcoin, so unfortunately there's no one behind it.

Maybe were are here using bitcoin together with Satoshi Nakamoto but unfortunately we can never know if is really him because maybe he use another identity or he use his really identity which is not Nakamoto, maybe this name was a rumors. 

The Bitcoin doesn't need or team, Bitcoin is uncontrollable because is a decentralized cryptocurrencies managed by all people sellers and buyers. His price value is depended on about the demand and offer, almost of other coins has their own management about Bitcoin without management.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/23/2020 at 11:01 AM, MoralStories said:

Hello friends.

As you know there are teams behind each new project and coins like eth there is a team running it, XRP too has a team and they are working very hard and still the rate is far behind btc.

As you know btc was the first coin and it took many years to reach this time so how did it grew at this level without any team ? And how all the coins came out of the one wallet to different wallets ? What about all such questions ? 

@MoralStories I am one of those who think that behind BTC there is a team of people who created it, for me, Satoshi Nakamoto is not a single person but a work team that was taking the currency where it is, with a plan that was executed at the same time. Measure, they may even have other BTC-based projects that they currently manage, everything is possible, no one can say that Nakamoto is a single person, until there is a conclusive proof, I will continue to think that there are several involved in the creation of bitcoin .

Your question seems simple but it is huge, what you are asking about is the history of cryptocurrency , how it started and how it grew and why people have faith in it .We need volumes to explain these information and it is impossible to answer it in a line or two.

• +1 1

My friend, I am satisfied with you. There is no support team for Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is a currency promoted by an automatic bash for its fame, and because it is considered the father of other currencies, it is the oldest currency, but in particular, perhaps on us. I think that Satoshi Nakamato’s character, being an anonymous person, helped promote Bitcoin automatically. Thank you.

• +2 1

It is obvious that  there was no team that's why it took the Bitcoin a lot of time in order to reach at that level where it is now. So these things must be ben too

There was probably no team behind bitcoin, but there was a certain community that supported bitcoin. It may take many years for Bitcoin to become today because there is no particular team behind it; if there was a certain team behind it, it would be much earlier to reach the current level.

I know there are hundreds of developers, I don't know how you say there is no team. Bitcoin had Satoshi that was in support for a year since he founded Bitcoin and when he left it was Gavin Andresen with more developers behind Bitcoin. There have passed many hundreds of bitcoin developers since then, worked for some time and others stayed while others moved to something different.

There are many unknowns behind the cryptocurrency "Bitcoin" but we also know that this cryptocurrency has been in great demand in the market due to its structure that is decentralized, this leads to the cryptocurrency becoming famous worldwide and people who saw this cryptocurrency as a great opportunity will begin to invest in it. The demand for a cryptocurrency makes its price in the market.

Of course, bitcoin had a team that worked on it, but this team made its arrangements for bitcoin to be self-sustaining, this for me is the answer to your friend post.

Satoshi Nakamoto was a genius person, and he was able to develop a Bitcoin algorithm, some of which we know and some of which we do not know, for example the Bitcoin splits algorithm and the algorithm for mining completion in the year 2140, and many other details that help Bitcoin to continuously sniff out, in addition to people's confidence in it.

I think that Bitcoin is growing because of people's confidence in it, as it is the most reliable, most famous and popular currency and it has a place in the same exchange as it is the basis for all currencies and as the father of it, and there are also those who support it from whales

• +2 1

Dear it is easy to know why and how bitcoin grows without a team running it, because it is the oldest and most famous currency, the most used and traded in all countries, and in the recent period it has been adopted and bought quantities by major companies and this has increased its strength even more. 

• +1 1

I think that btc currency did not grow without a team work. There were definitely developers who would do repair work because these tokens always need to be developed and repaired, and I think that the price depends on the traders and traders.

In actual we don't know the truth. There can be a whole team behind Satoshi nakamoto. That team can still exist. Its only possibility. Or it can be a person who is super genius like Einstein. The idea of the creator is brilliant. I can guess his mentality. He don't want his money to be controlled by any banks or institutions.

I think that Satoshi Nakamorna created it and created its algorithms and the laws of mining and exchange with it, and let it grow on their own, where the miners and dealers are the ones who control it and push it to develop and grow further.

• +3 1

The project of this currency attracted many people because of the advantages that it made available to everyone. When there is an interest, everyone participates, and there is no need for anyone but to spread the idea only

• +2 1

Bitcoin was created with a good plan and was strategies to move without any team supporting it. And now there are allot crypto projects that are trying to reach bitcoin level but no result for over a decade now. 

• +2 1