Fake Uniswap app on Play Store - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kryptonick

Fake Uniswap app on Play Store

Uniswap is a very good and popular platform. But many people misuse is popularity. They should stop it. We should becareful before engaging to this kinds of fraud trap. However playstore should remove this fake app from their store.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The Uniswap scam app has made someone lose 20k before it was taken down by google. I wonder if google has no liability on these scams but then again they would have the top lawyers to deny anything as they do with youtube, it is something really worrying to see and it happens a lot often to have malware wallets and fake exchanges in android. I think about myself being excited about finding this app, not looking at the red flags and just losing money to scammers. Be in this scenario guys understand how this scam works as it is not easy to avoid these.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Thank you very much for warning us, since the launch of Uniswap's UNIs, there have been many scam projects with similar names that seek to steal money from users.
It is very important to follow the official communication channels of the cryptocurrency projects to have accurate information, the best we can do is report the application in the Play Store.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Thanks for the heads up, mate. It's incredible how scammers always find a way to target innocent people. They even manage to get fake ratings and comments in Google App Store. Ever since, Uniswap gave away 400 UNIS  (ca. $2,000) last September, a plethora of fraudulent airdrops and apps have emerged trying to take advantage of uninformed people. Sadly many fall victims to these scams.

• +3 1

@kryptonick, thanks for the heads up! These kind of stunts makes me wonder if at some point google will just remove every crypto related app because it will be cheaper then manually filtering good crypto apps from bad will be very hard and requires a crypto expert.

Most likely at some point officials will blame appstore for not protecting their customers enough too.

Edited by rekter
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I really benefited from your information. Because there are so many different apps in Google Play Store that are hacking money from us and they are making us attractive to them by showing greed.  And we believe them. (it is a fake exchange that is stealing money from investors)I have collected this information through Google search.

A few days ago I noticed the existence of this application and immediately went to the official Uniswap site to verify that it was real and what was my surprise that nowhere was its launch announced or an official link that would direct me to the site published in the Play Store as usually happens. Before using any application or utility I always advise going to the official platforms to verify if what they have found is real or not.

• +1 1

Thank you Dear friend @kryptonick to share that to avoid others members be the scammer's victim. For sure not all application we found on Google Play Store are legit, be careful and never thinking that. Because Google doesn't control who publish application on their platform, anybody can upload application also scammers do that.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

We need to be very careful with the type of applications that we download from app store,  and besides, even if you did download it, then first read the reaction and of people other users before you too start using it. @kryptonick what do you think?

• +1 1

That is really serious , Yes I did download it and it was a little bit  tough, so to me is that we need to work and put as hard and we need to really be sure that we can be able to generate the work of choices that we have to be careful , if you try using this , you might fall into the strange real bad position to it .

6 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

for google play store the google team should first see the application before publication in playstore

You are right @Maaz sultan They should ,but I think there only aim is to make money and they do not care how they do it .If now google takes some steps for the spamming apps and website the whole internet will be cleared from it but they will not earn much money .So they don't do it because the spammers are also paying google.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

On 11/22/2020 at 9:51 PM, kryptonick said:

Thanks @George10 I thought of the forum instantly to give a warning about this. It is very dangerous app. With crypto scams on the rise we have the duty to warn the communities we are part of.

It is very dangerous to install an app for a company that has no official mobile app some fraudulent element want to use the advantage of uniswap to   capture the attention of users so that they can cheat on them we should be careful with this kind of defective apps.

On 11/20/2020 at 11:36 PM, kryptonick said:

It is called Uniswap DEX and it is a fake exchange that is stealing money from investors.

You have done good to share this app and warn us, there are many people who are losing their money in fake apps every day. I have read some reviews about that app and it seems a lot of people already lost their money, so we should not download it.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

They are cowardly acts of stealing currencies of people who have worked hard to earn them, fortunately I only use the yobit platform for exchange, and it does not have any official application for it, I hope everyone will report such methods, thank you my friend.

It is something very bad that scammers created a fake app on android with the Uniswap exchange. I feel that this can hurt the market if they keep creating these scam applications that steal money from people. It is terrible thing and made only by terrible people.

• +1 1

On 11/26/2020 at 5:29 PM, Kareemramzy83 said:

Yes, fraudsters are trying in every way to defraud the investors Therefore, everyone should make sure of the links to the sites they are investing in, as well as the applications Because fraudsters are only interested in raising money

When we are looking for mobile applications of our favorite website all we have to do is visit the website. There can be fake application for anything and we are only sure if there is a link to that google application from the website.

Then again we also need to be in the correct website and not in a fake one. It is complicated but after a while the system works and we are secure but we need to be with our eye always open.

A typical case of people trying to do phishing, the number of individuals who try to steal the funds of the rest is impressive, the same happens with yobit, there is an application that is supposedly registered as official and there are people who use it for some reason.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I believe that the same people are to blame because those who know very well about cryptocurrencies know that the decentralized exchange unisawp never opens an official app because you must connect to your wallet what necessarily must be from the website you can never  With an app I think that they only scam in that application those who do not know anything about cryptocurrencies, that is why I recommend them before using cryptocurrencies, first learn how they work and then use them so that they no longer fall into scams.

• +3 1

It`s a pity that today many people want to deceive others and steal their money. I see it very often, when scammers make fake sites similar to popular one and try to steal money of inattentive users 

• +2 1

Why don't popular apps like Google Play and others prevent this malware from spreading? Are they all interested in advertising and making money without paying attention to the harm to users?

It seems the app is made just for the ad showing purpose and it's basically web-application. As most of the reviews said the ads are annoying, it's made for money purpose.

And we aren't sure what exactly is written in the codes, so it's best to stay away from such applications and use the web- version.

I think Play store should have some verification like we see  ✔️ (Tick mark) i. Twitter and YouTube so that users can easily know the app is from real company or not.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There are a lot of fake apps on play store. So we should use only official website of the platform to be safe. fake apps can be recognized by the reviews on it and it's rating on play store. It is the duty of play store administration to keep themselves clean and remove such type of apps.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Damn another fake app in google playstore we should report this so that no one will victimize of this fake exchange. Nice OP that you share with us this information, so that the crypto enthusiasts will aware of this. We must not download an exchange app right away without research if this is an official exchange app or a fake.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

thank you for bringing this to our attention. There are many apps that are created by third parties, and the purpose is to either create a fake exchange to teal money or to create a duplicate off a current exchange in order to steal your log in credentials and to try and access your true account in order to withdraw your funds. In my personal opinion i think that before installing any app you should research the app first rather than relying on the comments on the app. As you have said, these moments can often be faked and therefore it is necessary to look at legit reviews of the app on forums such as this one. 

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769