How to invest - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

How to invest

5 minutes ago, tienda said:

From my part it is just a joke there is no sign of annoyance.:classic_smile:

Am good, my friend @tienda. I didn't see the OP replying to this post and i thought he would be in some condition, that is why i replied to hear what you meant. Compared his rank and your rank, maybe he thought you were serious and that is why he didn't reply 🤦‍♂️😅

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Investment requires long period of time before someone can start earning. Investing in a coin, you need to buy the coin at a low price and wait for the coin to rise then you can sell at that time. 

It is valuable information because always before investing in any particular currency in the long term for a year or two, currency projects must be well studied and their objectives, and it is also possible to communicate with the founders of the currency and know the extent of their impact on the market

26 minutes ago, tienda said:

@Calvinpriva Yes he did! check the first page of this topic!:classic_wink:

Lol @tienda i see 😅. Now i know everything is fine, i see a lot of members including me, thought was a serious issue. We are good brother.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Through investment earning need mostly the time because if you don't invest your time then you can't bring out the profit. You have to work before the investment and after the investment for fruit to ripe .An invest in coins  needed basic market knowledge because in which coin you want to invest must have solid base and cannot be pump and dumping.You have check all history of project and procede according to your own plan. Set a goal for investment how much you wanna earn and how much you wanna invest. 

• +4 2

A clear and good explanation for everyone who wants to invest in coins, and here I want to add something, which is that I agree with some opinions that say that some investment returns from profits should be used in daily trading, but cautiously and for once or twice at most because it is one of the means of increasing profits

• -1 1

Friend its so easy you want to invest on any of these crypto currencies and you have yobits account then only you need to chose any of 24 hour low currency and invest on that for gaining short profit which is working trick .And if you are plaining for high investment then you need to see all the history at every angle before going to invest .

Your explanation of investing in cryptocurrencies is wonderful and understandable, and these tips that I mentioned to anyone who wants to invest must be adhered to in order not to lose our money, but also  must be studied the project of any currency before investing because there are many fake currencies in the market.

• +1 1

16 hours ago, tienda said:

But excuse me I see that you have asked just our friends Dorjoy12 Calvinpriva Honny143 Ridam  Whited35 Raqeebzy to share their opinion! What about us?..:classic_huh::classic_biggrin:

@tienda the topic owner mentioned us maybe because he know us or follow us but it doesnt mean he dont respect you.. Even you might know better than me or than those mentioned members.... Actually point is what are you saying about this topic Information which can have positive affect to other members, 😁...  We should do our best to contribute in this forum nothing more..                

14 hours ago, scofield64 said:

Investment requires long period of time before someone can start earning. Investing in a coin, you need to buy the coin at a low price and wait for the coin to rise then you can sell at that time. 

yea buying the coin at the bottom  is one of the most important things, because a lot of people end up buying the coins when its at the top and then they hold it and keep losing money over time.

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

of course, it is very important to select good coins to invest. otherwise you will just risk your money with worthless coins.

@Calvinpriva..We must choose good coins to invest.  If we do not choose the right coins, we will be at risk.  The main part of the investment depends on the coin.

15 hours ago, tienda said:

. It's just a joke, also my friend @Cleaner knows that I'm just joking.

@tienda..Hey brother I know you joked.  The senior members of the forum all know a lot.  So I respect all the senior members of the forum and ask for help.  Brother I remember your jokes and I laugh alone.  In fact, you may have more fun

• +2 1

These are very good points when it comes to investments. I think that the hardest one for people is being able to control emotions. Naturally when you see the price going down you start to panic and you end up selling everything, which is a very bad idea and not at all what you should be doing in any investment. This violated both the emotions and patience rules that you have described. 

Another important point with investments, that i feel should be added on, is that investments are risky, and therefore you should only invest an amount that you are comfortable losing. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think the best decision you could made was to invest on cryptocurrency, when the Bitcoin was just got started, it was so barely to see back then the people who believe and buy some BTC, and those people made a great decision back then because  the price of BTC now is so huge so for sure those people are millionaire now. It is still not too late to invest in cryptocurrency, just like me I want to make a long investment on cryptocurrency.

Just as advice on the subject and investing in digital currencies, stay away from investing in sites that give constant profits every day because they will focus on you one day. It is better to invest in currencies.

Investment is one of th best easiest ways to make good profit without much stress in cryptoworld but we have to remember that there are many things we need to consider as long as we want to succeed in the the field, we have to consider those tips listed in this topic and i will like to add some more tips that will help us succeed in investment, they include;

1. You need to acquire good knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency because that is what you will use to select good coins that have good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace.

2. And finally you need to be extra patient with the market because fluctuation is the nature of Cryptocurrency and only when you are patient you will earn good profit after sometime of holding. Good luck everyone.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/13/2020 at 11:52 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

Nice information you have shared about investment...  But i think not all exchange site will give you offer like yobit give us that invest your coin and get daily interest..  Every day lot of crypto member get scammed by invest their money in wrong coin plus in wrong investment site.. So all we need to be aware about them..  Hope newbie will get enough Information from your topic and understand the meaning of investment..                     

Exactly @Dorjoy12 yobit is one of the best for exchange as well as investment so it make your mind like if we invest in other site we will get profit like yobit gives us but there are some scam sites where we invest so we lost that coins, indeed the post is good for suggesting other but be careful there are some scam site as well..

• +1 1

On 11/13/2020 at 11:55 AM, PumpkinHead said:

You don't need to have a lot of money all you need is to buy a low market price of the coin and sell it when you think you already got a profit, no matter how it high and low all you think in your mind profit must have a profit. 

Right, as invest can be started from a low amount or even if you can invest TIME then ICO's are the best starting point to get involved into crypto currency.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

4 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

stay away from investing in sites that give constant profits every day because they will focus on you one day.

@iloveyobit..What do you mean, brother?  So are you saying that it would not be good to invest in Yobit platforms because they are more profitable?  But we should invest in safe platforms where our money will be safe.  We will never choose any person or fake site to invest.

• +1 1

19 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

Friend its so easy you want to invest on any of these crypto currencies and you have yobits account then only you need to chose any of 24 hour low currency and invest on that for gaining short profit which is working trick .And if you are plaining for high investment then you need to see all the history at every angle before going to invest .

You are right bro @Maaz sultan, in this particular time trading has become a carrier for many.Everyday many people are entering in this crypto trading to earn profits and many do earn huge profits.It is good if you start doing crypto trading.The best place to start is Yobit platform.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

3 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@iloveyobit..What do you mean, brother?  So are you saying that it would not be good to invest in Yobit platforms because they are more profitable?  But we should invest in safe platforms where our money will be safe.  We will never choose any person or fake site to invest.

no i didnt mean that , there is sites that gives you daily profit % if you put your money in them and they are not safe to invest in because we saw many big and famous sites before and they scammed their members ( and i dont mean yobit ) .

• +2 1

In any field, the beginning of work on it begins with difficulty, and the journey, as I said, seems to be long and endless. The matter here needs you to learn from all the success and loss you pass through. Investing in digital currencies requires three matters of time and a certain amount of money in addition to patience. Without these things, there will be no change in your life.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

To invest is to allocate money in the expectation of some benefits in the near future that is return. So to invest their ard some procedures that need be taking eg to make research on what you want to invest on, how much will it benefit you after inverting.  

• -5 1

I think that generally most of traders or investor,  fail in two aspects that you mentioned, one of them is the control of emotions, since for example we all know the panic sales, that is, when a market is overshadowed by a red candle, like TALK, most of people sell for fear of not making a profit and the second point is ingrained with the first, lack of patience usually only generates losses.

Edited by Amiami
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/13/2020 at 12:13 PM, marchal87 said:

When you are investing, you must study the currency market and watch its graphical streak of rise and fall, the market value, the quantity of supply and demand, and there is an important issue that the profit returns from investment are related to the amount of invested money.

True as if you are not aware of the coin you are investing in then you will just your money and may be you will become a victims of the fake coins as there are many scammer in the crypto world.

• +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.