Beware of panic sell - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hani20980

Beware of panic sell

This is absolutely true that time is part of the work in cryptocurrencies, especially when waiting when the currencies that we have purchased drop, so rushing in decisions is the reason for losing money. We have to be patient when the price of the currencies that we have bought falls.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +4 1

I agree with you, panic selling of crypto is not good for us because sometimes we lose the money along the way and we cannot guarantee if movement of crypto will be up or dump. It is more way good to wait until price is really profitable.

• -3 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

I agree with you with everything you say, as we must avoid panic as much as possible while working in the field of cryptography, especially during work in the trading shops, because panic makes us sell our currencies at a low price, and in this way we will be able to achieve losses only, so we must always choose the documented sentence, the good project and the good price

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That is one of the common mistakes of traders in crypto. There is nothing wrong when you made a mistake but the wrong is doing it again, I suggest to those people who did panic selling is always be calm because that's how you could earn money in trading.

• +1 4

If you analyze the currency correctly, you can expect its movement and if it is good to hold or sell it and it is good to buy currencies with large liquidity and have strong projects

You're right about that mate. Panic is very normal actually when you're about to buy or sell a currency. Because the currency can change anytime, in just a minute or in just an hour. But you don't really need to panic when doing this, to avoid getting panic always observe the changing currency daily, have some research and be patient to avoid panic buying too.

• +1 3
  • +2 3

BetFury                                                   

Yeah sometimes I also lost my confidence that talk coin will increase its price but still I am holding it and until now I didn't trade it already to BTC but once talk coin will increase, I will immediately trade it to BTC.

• +1 1

It is common for the vast majority to panic and decide to exit the acquired cryptocurrencies when they start to fall in price, but what is recommended is to be patient and wait for the best moment to avoid having losses. Remember that the prices in cryptocurrencies act in a volatile way and that just as they tend to fall, there is also the moment that they start to rise. I have seen the behavior of many with respect to the Talk token where the majority have panicked and decided to sell causing the currency to fall dramatically without realizing that it is a new and fully functional token which means that in the future it will have a great utility and that of course its value will increase. Don't panic to keep your Talk tokens.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Do not sell your coins in low price because coins can change to down and up. Coins price is not always down. Just learn to wait when the price is rise up again. It is the job of trading. We buy then sell it with the high price. Do not panic because it does not help if you are doing trading. Just believe your research that the coins you are trading has a chance of down and up

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Due to some scams that's really are wondering in the market make them chose to exit the whole crypt currency market and there whole experience 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Many of us feel a sense of anxiety in the event of buying the currency in a low state, and in the event that it declines again, this raises anxiety in the human being. We have to be patient in order to get a profit and make money

When buying tokens or coins, you should have absolute patience and the right decisiveness when their values suddenly drops or rises. But whatever you do, never panic as it can make you lose big time. So always be calm.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

On 11/12/2020 at 1:14 PM, hani20980 said:

I beleive that it's normal to feel panic when you buy a coin and it fall in price but if you bought a trusted

or a high quality coin why you have to sell it with lost ? always there is a recover in the price and then

you can sell and buy again in a lower price and the most important is always we need to do a full

research about any coin before we decide to buy it make sure that they have a good project and

actif team behind it after that you can buy it but always buy at the lowest price possible and then

if the price fall be patient and wait until it recover

@hani20980 Panic will always appear, it is normal to feel fear of a possible loss and more when looking for a quick profit and the currency falls, waiting causes anxiety, you are right when you say that we must always investigate the project in which we are going to invest, see the people who are behind the coin to be able to make a more sensible analysis of what can happen to it, but one always feels anxiety and fear when we think we are going to lose, greetings and thanks for sharing your ideas with us.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 4

Working in the field of cryptography and digital currencies requires patience and endurance. We do not have to fear or worry when the price of the currencies that we own have low, and that we do not try to sell them, but we must be patient and wait until their price improves and then we sell

• +1 3
  • +2 1

I think the same, it is important to investigate the project that is invested and decide the level of risk, if someone buys to invest it is because they believe in the project and are not afraid of the price fluctuations that the currency may have because it already has the Know the estimated time of your investment and avoid selling your cryptocurrencies even if they fall in price.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

i think a great example for this is the talk token situation, a lot of panic sell was happening, which got the prices down, to 75-80 sats, because most people see it dropping and think they should sell to not lose more, resulting in more loss and more panic sell, we should be aware of this and know when to hold if it's a panic sell, so that we can get the token back to its proper price

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

As I always say, patience is the key to success in this field. If it is a supported currency, of course its price will rise, and when its price drops, I am not sad. I buy more because it is an opportunity to increase profits.

• +1 3

Feeling panic is a feeling everyone has when buying a certain currency in large quantities, but there are factors that limit this fear, which is that the currency is strong and famous, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, and the second factor is that these currencies become available to rise as is happening now, as Bitcoin is gradually rising, this encourages the purchase  And storage

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Sometimes selling when fear of falling is the greatest wisdom, sometimes panic to preserve capital is more important than panic for losing on a single trade, some cryptocurrencies have no value so it is better when the trend changes to the downside, it is better to sell them and search for currencies with real value for investment For the long term.

• +1 1

Avoiding panic sell is possible one of the best advice we can receive when investing in cryptocurrencies. I remember when I was just a beginner, I made such a terrible mistake and sold most of my cryptos when the price dramatically dumped back in March, during the outset of COVID-19. Even though, I was able to rebought and I'm now in profits, back then I had that terrible feeling of losing money. Definitely, I won't make the same mistake never again.

• +2 1

There is something that you should know. There are those who invested in one currency with all that he owns, and this mistake should not be made anywhere else. Distribute an amount in the majority of currencies that you know are important in the market, in addition to reducing capital for the sake of reserve in the event that one falls The currency is bidding on what it owns and thus doubles the profit.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

@hani20980 this absolutely one of the best advised people who want to do cryptocurrency should put in the back of their mind in other no to run into lost. In this kind of situations people have run losses u have to be very careful when buying a coin make a proper research

• +1 1

Risk or fear, is an important part of investments, since sometimes, us  go better or worse with an operation, however, all scenarios should be considered and avoiding emotions to control our actions, remember the businesses and feelings should always be separated.

Well, the most basic strategy is the buy in a low price and sell it when the price rise up, as much as possible invest to those trusted coin like the famous one, since I think there are a lot of new projects that are scammed and I want you to experience that. Just like me the since I don't know other coins except for the Bitcoin, ETH and XRP, those three are my main coin and maybe I will search for some best coins.