*How Cryptocurrencies Can Help world Economy and Build a Better Future* - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mubiflow

*How Cryptocurrencies Can Help world Economy and Build a Better Future*

Cryptocurrencies have the potential to enable economic growth throughout the world, especially in developing countries, by offering easier access to capital and financial services. From your own experience how have cryptocurrency contributed to your immediate environment.

please a good answer will help me a lot in my current study thanks you.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 8
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 2

Cryptocurrency is among the easiest ways for earning. Most countries that are developing usually have corrupt leaders, leaders that divert the countries recouses to their pocket. So in such countries if cryptocurrency is operating in such countries they the citizens will be self employed and the rate of poverty will reduce. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

In my country cryptocurrency is not really known by people, most of them  has wrong information understanding crypto especially the old one, so it is really hard to use cryptocurrency for developing the economy here. i guess government should try to educate its constituents about crypto so it could be a great help to work on economy.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

Cryptocurrency without the doubt will can help the world economy and social when it will be recognized worldwide as legitimate and legal. Not only will it streamline transactions from one country to another in record time, it will also help reduce bank robberies and people on the streets stealing their money. The only thing they should improve on cryptocurrency is their transaction should be traceable.

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think if cryptocurrencies will be accepted all over the world then the payment system of the whole world will be same even if only few people used cryptocurrency will be enough. Then we can easily trades good from one country to other which will increase import and export and it will definitely help economy of country and even we can easily visit other country which also increase the flow of cryptocurrency.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm a student and my major source of income is through cryptocurrency to take care of my financial needs. Cryptocurrency is not well known in my environment. 

• +1 2

Agree with you. Crypto currency can enhance the economy of delvoping countries. But the main factor which make unable to countries to adopt is money loudering through crypto currencies.if somehow it is controlled then every country will adopt it.

• +1 3

Cryptocurrencies have the ability to develop and improve the economy of countries because it has many

features as it facilitate and speed up transactions , provide high protection and are also protected from inflation

• +1 3

On 11/12/2020 at 2:59 PM, Mubiflow said:

Cryptocurrencies have the potential to enable economic growth throughout the world, especially in developing countries, by offering easier access to capital and financial services. From your own experience how have cryptocurrency contributed to your immediate environment.

Indeed. Our government haven't legalized the use of cryptocurrencies in the country. Aside from that, there are a lot of misconceptions and misinformation that is present regarding these cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, the government should take the responsibility to educate everyone about the benefits of patronizing cryptocurrencies in the country. We have witnessed how cryptocurrencies contributed for the economic growth of the countries that legalized these currencies. Therefore, it has the potential to solve and contribute to the country's economical issues. 

• +1 3

For some reason they can but the most important thing today is to check on what would be the right thing, so the world can take on libra, I think its one of those that can actually happen rightfully and its going to be serious and build the right idea for it, there is a lot to work with but the truth  is Libra would be the only first one that is able to  do all this 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

On 11/12/2020 at 7:59 AM, Mubiflow said:

Not only in developing countries. Even in developed once, US for example. Even though the government might pose some sort of restrictions, its citizens has been reliant on cryptocurrency, so as few financial organisation like the Morgan Chase Bank during the economic threatening pandemic times. 

In my country, there is a similar situation.

• +1 3
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

A reliable proof was the appearance of the pandemic at the beginning of this year where many of us were left without work. A large number of people, including myself, took the option of seeking methods that allow us to work and generate directly from our homes and our best option was to work with cryptocurrencies. Today we are all seeing hope in them.

• +1 3

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Cryptocurrencies will help the economy a lot since many people will use cryptocurrencies and there will be a lot of demand for buying and selling since it will leave many profits and it is one more advance for humanity since we are using technology as a virtual payment the world will be more advanced.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

I think that if cryptocurrencies are adopted in economies that suffer from weak currencies like Venezuela it will only be a big boost to these economies and potentially it can help with the reduction of inflation to acceptable levels and not one million percent as this country has today, maybe it can help with reduction of inflation and retrace economies into productivity and better financial stability.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

We can have a better future with cryptocurrencies beacuse even those that have inflation it is very low and not like the national currency that is printed by the will of the government and with inflation we won't be able to buy not even half of what we buy today, in a fwe years time.

• +1 3

It is something that many say that with cryptocurrencies economies will be better than with fiat currency but there is need for a standard and now we have the dollar but this can change. I think that maybe we can move into Bitcoin and satoshi terms to calculate the economy but the rising price of bitcoin maybe will not matter a lot latter. Perhaps everything will be priced in Bitcoin terms.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I think it will reduce some of the loop holes that we do have right now but the truth is we need to follow structures and strategies that are going to help us because we do not have to keepon pushing for the wrong reasons the right idea nor is to work hard and pull together  a specific structure that is is easy to build

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Cryptocurrencies can contribute to improving the economic level of a country by contributing to the introduction of central currencies, such as the dollar, into poor countries and achieving a balance in the economic forces between countries, and this matter will contribute to the revival of the world, not specific countries.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We can hope that cryptocurrencies will help. There is more adoption of crypto in countries that have serious problems with the money they were using and while governments do not promote this, it is the people that find crypto and use for better commerce and better purchasing parity.

• +1 2

I own crypto but I haven't used it to make purchace. I use it to invest and I buy Bitcoin as a way to be safe from what I see that is coming. It will probably be a big problem within the global economy that we can't feel safe ever and maybe will create problems for all the people that are living now in fear of becoming the next venezuela.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

In my opinion crypto has been a huge help in allowing people to make a sort of income online through the lockdown period and from the time that people had to stay home. Furthermore, the ease with which these can be earned is very good for those that do not have any experience and that can survive through the micro earnings. In my opinion, the crypto world does help in restoring the economies and making up for losses made through the year and i think that is why many countries are changing their stance on crypto at the moment.  

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 11/12/2020 at 11:59 AM, Mubiflow said:

Dear @Mubiflow cryptocurrencies already performing best in the sense that it is encouraging the new one to work on and make make earning

And it is also revolutionized the traditional currency to in a Technology.

And it helps many countries to raise employment  and thus many countries now going to legalize cryptocurrencies in their country.

Are you agree?

If agree give me heart

• +1 1

We can have a better future with cryptocurrencies. It will enable commerce in better ways with more tranparent and recorded payments that will be added to the value of the economies and remove the corrupted practices of the previous fiat system that was pushing into illegal methods.

• +1 1

Crypto currency would help many countries grow economically in the future because of its volatility in current stock markets.alot of countries would see it provide high security and protection and quick transactions this would be a development to third world countries and the developing countries.it would build a better future 

• +1 1

On 11/12/2020 at 8:59 AM, Mubiflow said:

From your own experience how have cryptocurrency contributed to your immediate environment.

I trade and profit from it as for right now it is not used anywhere but it is the hope that this will be changing very soon and most people will want to use money that are going to help them when they save them and not money they have to use today and save nothing for tomorrow.

• +1 1