TALK Token Analysis - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

TALK Token Analysis

Your analysis is good that I retain Baltalk calories because Mnkhvz what I think a good future quickly recognize it as investors price rises unchanged if any currency

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I hope that the exchange will not abandon talk tokens and will support their price because now it has significantly sunk and I am afraid to imagine how much it will cost without support

TALK token needs serious attention now. Despite all the efforts done to decrease the sell orders, it is falling quite fast and this is worrying! It is now as low as one cent. How do you predict the future of TALK based on what is happening now? I think something has happened that caused panic sellers to be active again. I hope it is just a normal fall and rise. Maybe the rising value of bitcoin has caused most members to sell their tokens and convert them to bitcoin in search for more profit.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

what are your thought on the recent drop to 70 sats? and i think the investment box can be a good thing if the price manages to stabilize to a certain point, because then people can see it as an incentive to buy TALK, they can get 1% daily without actions, so if prices don't drop then many people would want this token.

i also hope the admins don't wait too long with the services because at the current rate TALK is dropping rather quickly

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 11/20/2020 at 9:11 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

what are your thought on the recent drop to 70 sats?

Actually this drop is caused by the massive sell movement (too much supply) because users think it's better to convert "unknown token" into a very famous currency (btc) which knows these days positive price improvement 

Edited by setifien
  • +1 1

48 minutes ago, setifien said:

Actually this drops is caused by the massive sell movement (too much supply) because users think it's better to convert "unknown token" into a very famous currency (btc) which knows these days positive price improvement 

unfortunately what they don't realize, is that the less they sell, the more price improvement it will have, and so by them selling it would cause the price to move down, which results in more panicking and selling

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Thank you for analyzing

I think your analysis is good ..But it takes some time .For a larger support gathering .So far she is in a very difficult situation.Hope you will achieve a bigger climb.

• +2 1

TALK currency is really good currency, you can earn 200 TALK from this forum, but unfortunately its price has been constantly dropping for several days, its price last week was about 0.024, but now its price is equal to 0.012. I hope its value will rise again.

• +1 1

I think its really simple and the work here is to maintain the work we have today, we need to really put together everything that will support the token , it should maintain at around 100 sat, so to work as hard for it , we need to keep on working as hard for it , and everything happens well in time.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

The new payment system is great, I have high hopes for talk token to exceed even 200 satoshi in the future, thanks for the analysis, i hope to see more project for talk token asap.

"We grow by lifting others"

15 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

TALK token needs serious attention now. Despite all the efforts done to decrease the sell orders, it is falling quite fast and this is worrying! It is now as low as one cent. How do you predict the future of TALK based on what is happening now? I think something has happened that caused panic sellers to be active again. I hope it is just a normal fall and rise. Maybe the rising value of bitcoin has caused most members to sell their tokens and convert them to bitcoin in search for more profit.

Maybe or maybe not, maybe it's just FOMO and they want to sell before price drop too much.

But one thing I dont understand why will members sell tokens below 100sat price, maybe new members which dont know for old payment system and value of posts/topics.

4 hours ago, ETheHedgehog said:

what are your thought on the recent drop to 70 sats? and i think the investment box can be a good thing if the price manages to stabilize to a certain point, because then people can see it as an incentive to buy TALK, they can get 1% daily without actions, so if prices don't drop then many people would want this token.

i also hope the admins don't wait too long with the services because at the current rate TALK is dropping rather quickly

Honestly nothing, because I expected this drop. To many tokens daily, from investbox plus from forum and it's normal that price drop it would be strange that did not drop. And about plans for TALK, I agree if we dont see realization that plans we will see bigger drop for sure.

2 hours ago, setifien said:

Actually this drops is caused by the massive sell movement (too much supply) because users think it's better to convert "unknown token" into a very famous currency (btc) which knows these days positive price improvement 

But how TALK token have any connection with BTC? It's not altcoin right?

Interesting fact about TALK is order book, if you look order book you can see that with around 0.4 BTC price drop till around 65sat and with similar amount (0.4 BTC) price can pump till around 220sat.

• +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

58 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Honestly nothing, because I expected this drop. To many tokens daily, from investbox plus from forum and it's normal that price drop it would be strange that did not drop. And about plans for TALK, I agree if we dont see realization that plans we will see bigger drop for sure.

I want to know something about investing TALK in Investbox. Suppose you invest 1000 tokens there and will earn about 300-320 tokens after a month. At this point, you will have 1320 TALKs. What will happen if you sell 320 tokens but let 1000 tokens remain in Investbox? Can you do this every month? I have heard that you should not touch your tokens to continue receiving 1% daily interest. Can you withdraw a part of it every month and still receive your interest the next month? This is what I want to know.

22 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

I want to know something about investing TALK in Investbox. Suppose you invest 1000 tokens there and will earn about 300-320 tokens after a month. At this point, you will have 1320 TALKs. What will happen if you sell 320 tokens but let 1000 tokens remain in Investbox? Can you do this every month? I have heard that you should not touch your tokens to continue receiving 1% daily interest. Can you withdraw a part of it every month and still receive your interest the next month? This is what I want to know.

There some types of investbox, (new) type is when you putt coins/tokens in investbox and you can only to get daily interest (for example: 1% of TALK tokens from your investment) or old (which is without tag) type which is regural type where you can close your investment any time and get all coins from investbox plan. And for TALK investbox plan 1% daily if you close investbox plan you can create another one anytime and you will get same percent/interest 1% daily. But there are some investbox plans where is different rules.

Update:

Interesting thing happened with price of TALK token just before few minutes hit 101sat and drop till currently 82sat/81sat which is still higher than price from yesterday.

• +3 2

To analyze the price of the new currency, we must pay attention to several main things, the first of which is the bitcoin charts and how the (talk) currency is affected by the decline when the bitcoin price rises, so I expect that there will be a manual price control to adjust the profit rate in the forum

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

There some types of investbox, (new) type is when you putt coins/tokens in investbox and you can only to get daily interest (for example: 1% of TALK tokens from your investment) or old (which is without tag) type which is regural type where you can close your investment any time and get all coins from investbox plan. And for TALK investbox plan 1% daily if you close investbox plan you can create another one anytime and you will get same percent/interest 1% daily. But there are some investbox plans where is different rules.

Update:

Interesting thing happened with price of TALK token just before few minutes hit 101sat and drop till currently 82sat/81sat which is still higher than price from yesterday.

@BullRunBit..We can choose Talk Token to invest.  This is very beneficial for us.  You will earn profit every day by investing in yobit site.  You talked about its price.  Its price is now below 100 satoshi.  So you can sell it when the price goes up.  However, it would be better to keep this token in the investment box for a long time.  Because we will get profit.  And I think its price will increase in the future

• +5 1

On 11/21/2020 at 3:30 PM, BullRunBit said:

I had a look at some Investbox plans. I want to know how can I withdraw monthly interest from TALK? There seems to be only a close button for this token. So, should I close my investment every month, withdraw my interest and start a new investment again? Is this possible? My second question is that what would you do if you had invested your TALK tokens and suddenly a major rise in value would happen for TALK? Would you close your investment and sell your tokens immediately or just ignore the value and continue accumulating more tokens? I think other members may also be curious to know this.

• +1 1

Yes you are absolutely right. The talk token is launch few months ago and now it's a increasing digital currency in reputation but now a days the price of all digital currency is low and also the rate of talk token is also low

18 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

I had a look at some Investbox plans. I want to know how can I withdraw monthly interest from TALK? There seems to be only a close button for this token. So, should I close my investment every month, withdraw my interest and start a new investment again? Is this possible? My second question is that what would you do if you had invested your TALK tokens and suddenly a major rise in value would happen for TALK? Would you close your investment and sell your tokens immediately or just ignore the value and continue accumulating more tokens? I think other members may also be curious to know this.

Maybe others already read about that in previous comments.

You can close TALK investbox plan anytime when you want, and open again same investbox plan with minimum amount of 10 TALK tokens.

And did you see that BTC and altcoins pump and is that any affect on TALK price?

Maybe or maybe not, it's all depend on people who have TALK token will they sell or hold their TALK tokens.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

this is a very detailed post about he TALK toke and very helpful to all members as well. In my opinion, it will be particularly interesting to see them expand the TALK token to other uses as well, such as the boosting of topics and so forth, as this will help in the value of the token. I think that one of the main problems with the TALK token value depreciating is the fact that many get the token and immediately sell it. There are very few that actually HODL the talk token or buy it in the market and therefore the buy market is not as large as the selling market. Hopefully we see price increase in the TALK value in the future. 

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

16 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

this is a very detailed post about he TALK toke and very helpful to all members as well. In my opinion, it will be particularly interesting to see them expand the TALK token to other uses as well, such as the boosting of topics and so forth, as this will help in the value of the token. I think that one of the main problems with the TALK token value depreciating is the fact that many get the token and immediately sell it. There are very few that actually HODL the talk token or buy it in the market and therefore the buy market is not as large as the selling market. Hopefully we see price increase in the TALK value in the future. 

I try to share all informations that members or new members can look on all facts about TALK token.

And about plans for TALK token, I dont think so that "boosting of topics" can move price maybe if topic is in Referral links section. But to use TALK token for ads (to buy ads space) that would be good move. Anyhow we will see.

1 hour ago, nova100 said:

I think the talk token is performing to its expectation we need to see why this is important we are really enjoying a lot of work being , the truth is we need to work as hard and put it exactly for what it is , we need to follow every important we need to really be sure that we have to work for us , its important we do the kind of work that we have been able to run with thats absolutely important

You write four times "work". :classic_biggrin:

• +5 1

On 11/26/2020 at 8:24 AM, BullRunBit said:

But to use TALK token for ads (to buy ads space) that would be good move. Anyhow we will see.

This will be fine, it can help talk token to have more market cap, but we too need not to sell our talk token, we can just make sure we hold it for certain time, it will also help boost the strength of the coin and increase its price. 

• +2 1

If I have enough talk token in my yobit investbox, that will be good enough, I am working towards 100000 talk token now, which will make me 1000 talk daily as investment. This is my own strategy, which will make me to work less on this forum unlike now. Holding talk is good. 

17 hours ago, Yarazagh said:

you are right
In addition, talk is a modern token that requires time to enter the field of technical analysis, and if you are optimistic about its future it will be backed by a strong team.

Talk token is already backed by strong team already, I believe we got no problem at all, all we need is to just support it and I believe the price will surprise us one day as the price will increase, it is a good token which will have good future. 

I hope that the supervisors will find a way to use it soon, as the price of Talk has decreased a lot, and if there is no way to make people buy this currency, this currency will continue to decline further, and we may find it at the price of 10 sat

• +1 1

On 11/27/2020 at 10:28 AM, Yomose said:

If I have enough talk token in my yobit investbox, that will be good enough, I am working towards 100000 talk token now, which will make me 1000 talk daily as investment. This is my own strategy, which will make me to work less on this forum unlike now. Holding talk is good. 

You can simple combine, get tokens from investbox and from forum too.

Quick update:

Like we can see TALK token price drop, currently price is 41sat/40sat.

We still waiting for some news about future plans or to be realized some plans for TALK token.

Because like we discussed already all facts (forum, investbox plan) affect on TALK token price and if there are no plans price drop more. Anyhow we will see what will happen next.