TALK Token Analysis - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

TALK Token Analysis

I am absolutely amazed by the price of the talk. And I can't expect it to go up in the coming days. Because of its low price, we are not getting any profit at all.And we're getting almost zero payments from the cryptotalk.

On 12/13/2020 at 3:06 PM, BullRunBit said:

Admin can not "set a price" to have constant value, that would be stable coin/token then and TALK token is not stable coin/token. But, like you can read on moderator topic about TALK token that they have a plans for TALK token and that can maybe help that TALK token not drop this much (constantly). Anyhow, we will see what will happen.

@BullRunBit...Admins do not set the price of any coin.  However, the admins of the exchange site first set the price of the coin or token.  However, the price of the coin depends on the traders.  The higher the demand for coins, the higher the price of coins.  However, the price of Talk Token was very good at the beginning, but its price has dumped a lot.  However, if the advertiser of Talk Token starts, then its price will go down.  So we will wait for that day

12 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@BullRunBit...Admins do not set the price of any coin.  However, the admins of the exchange site first set the price of the coin or token.  However, the price of the coin depends on the traders.  The higher the demand for coins, the higher the price of coins.  However, the price of Talk Token was very good at the beginning, but its price has dumped a lot.  However, if the advertiser of Talk Token starts, then its price will go down.  So we will wait for that day

They can not set up price at all, because when coin/token is on market traders set up price nobody else.

Quick update:

Like we can see price of TALK drop till currently 21sat/20sat, still plans for token are not realized.

But interesting thing is that price drop this much with investbox plan with just 1% some other tokens was stable with such a daily percent longer period. One more thing, there are obvious "sell off" from members which dont hold TALK than just sell their tokens but it's unreasonable why they sell their tokens on this price which is very low.

• +1 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

The price of talktoken is always decreasing in price and its value is also going down. Its discourages crypto users to work hard because its price is always falling down. I hope the cryptotalk forum has a good plan for the coin. 

A few people are selling their discussion token quickly as they see the development of talk going down where it is only an ordinary development of each coin on the lookout. I figure we ought not acquire talk by posting yet additionally purchase the discussion token since it ha a possible coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 minutes ago, Rimakhan said:

I was shocked to see the cost of the discussion.  What’s more, I can’t predict it should increase in the days ahead.  Due to its low price we are not getting any benefit at all and we are getting almost zero installments from Cryptoclock.

:classic_huh: "installments" "Cryptoclock"?

What you talking about?

Yes price of TALK token drop, but if we talking about "benefit" you could to earn BTC after that TALK after that both (TALK and BTC) and now when price of TALK token drop you talking about "benefit"?

From your total posts you are new member of this forum and you at beginning you talking about "benefit"?

It better to focus on what you write not about "benefit". :classic_wink:

I think the talk token is performing to its experience we need to see why this is important we are really .so be patient with the market situation now mates .talk token are a good project they are not shitcoin .

Wow, this is a beautiful, clear, large and detailed explanation. I love this currency very much. It has a great future, but you need support from investors and some of us who sell once we get the currency.

• +3 1

Thank you for posting on the CryptoTalk forum one of the most useful topics I've ever come across. In fact, the discussions made and the ideas put forward due to this issue you published have been very useful. I mostly agree with your analysis and comments about talk token. @BullRunBit

This informative post is good for other members. But now it's rate is at only 22$. I am waiting for when it's rate will go up.  Some thing needs to change to decrease the rate of supplies. We don't know who to works but maybe that price of token don't fall too much .

• +2 1

Very good analysis and you explained it really well so thank you dear for such comprehensive topic to make us aware about the talk token.Talk is under developing stage so there is chances and hope for its rise in the coming year when the usage of the talk will be announced for various purposes then it will surely make a rise in its price.

Now the value of talk tokens has dropped dramatically.  The current value of the talk token is correct.  And the value is not entirely acceptable.  Talk token holders should keep their tokens to increase its value.  Then we can make money.

On 12/25/2020 at 7:30 PM, bb⠀ said:

Well talk token is died and now it only remains to keep it in the hope on pump

And is there maybe ETH market or DOGE market or USD market?

On 12/27/2020 at 2:27 AM, mariocar64 said:

Well recently it fell so much that we all got nervous, but they eliminated the 50 reactions and it helped to raise the price and maintain it, rather it has increased its value and it returned to its usual price ^^.

I can not tell that price "pump" but it's more stable fore sure.

8 hours ago, Jhujhu said:

Now the value of talk tokens has dropped dramatically.  The current value of the talk token is correct.  And the value is not entirely acceptable.  Talk token holders should keep their tokens to increase its value.  Then we can make money.

"The current value of the talk token is correct"?

Quick update:

We can see that TALK token was stable between 20sat/25sat/28sat  for around one week.

But interesting fact is that we can see "big wall" at 20sat (buy order) with around 1.5 BTC, and if we look on order book we can see that till 20sat to drop price it's necessary around 1.6 BTC and till 320sat to jump it's necessary around 0.48 BTC. But that is just orders maybe someone want to "push" price TALK token need some news to move price. Anyhow we will see what will be with TALK token price.

• +1 1

14 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Ve ETH pazarı veya DOGE pazarı veya USD pazarı olabilir mi?

O fiyat "pompa" diyemem ama eminim daha istikrarlı.

"Konuşma jetonunun mevcut değeri doğru" mu?

Hızlı güncelleme:

TALK tokeninin 20sat / 25sat / 28sat arasında yaklaşık bir hafta boyunca stabil olduğunu görebiliriz.

Ancak ilginç gerçek şu ki, 20sat'ta (satın alma emri) 1.5 BTC civarında "büyük duvar" görebiliyoruz ve sipariş defterine bakarsak, fiyatı düşürmek için 20sat'a kadar 1.6 BTC civarında ve atlamak için 320sat'a kadar yaklaşık 0,48 BTC gereklidir. Ama bu sadece birisinin fiyatı "itmek" isteyeceği siparişlerdir TALK token fiyatı hareket ettirmek için bazı haberlere ihtiyaç duyar. Her neyse TALK token fiyatı ile ne olacağını göreceğiz.

There is currently no demand or supply that will drive the Talk token price too low or too high. When transaction volumes are examined, I agree with what you said. However, positive developments about the Talk token in the coming days are likely to trigger the price upward. @BullRunBit

Talk token is a token that was launched a few days ago. Its market is fairly good. When you work in crypto, you get 10 talk tokens for each post, and you get tokens for responding to posts. 

At present,its price is gradually decreasing. I dont know why its price was decreased. Now the TALK currency is very weak, and I think that the reason the of talk token prices is decreased day bay day.

I am new here and I have not much experience about that. So know after reading comment I am able to tell someone about this organization. 

Talk Token is a good coin, it is Cryptotalk currency that was recently launched, the value seems very high when it was newly launched bet it has really dropped down in price in the last few weeks due to demand and supply, we are hoping it bounces back to value as soon as possible. It is advisable we keep holding unto it until it regains its initial value and market price.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Amelia23 said:

Talk tokens graph is looking very bad now. It was better before with the prices being up to 88sats but we also have to consider that bitcoin keeps rising and so we cant really blame the talk tokens for falling as we are exchanging it too much to bitcoin. But you never know one day the prices might sky rocket

Yes you are right that price drop a lot, and it's constantly dropping.

But interesting thing is (I write in previous post) that there was "wall" at 20sat with around 1.5 BTC but that "wall" gone (not sell) and price drop below 20sat (currently 19/18sat).

Still there are no news/plans for TALK token, and interesting is what will be next will price drop more or some plans for TALK token will be realized. Anyhow, we will see.

This is such a detailed description of the TALK token, I would like to mention that members who sell their TALK are ignorant of the disaster they are making, if every member can get up to two hundred TALK a day and then he will sell them immediately then the price will drop a great deal and it will be a loss to the member himself and all the other members of the Cryptotalk forum, it is better to hold the token and benefit from the fee. 

• +5 1

Talk Tokens are the best and the good option to make the trading and earn millions and the trillions of the dollars at the home. The trading of the Talk Tokens is the perfect way to make the passive money.

Quick update:

Last update I write before around 2 weeks and price was 20sat/17sat currently price of TALK token is 16sat/15sat,

we saw "pump" 10.01. from 12sat till 20sat but after that again drop till 16sat.

We can say that price did not drop to much for this two weeks but we did not see any changes and maybe we will see another drop soon if plans for TALK token will not be realized.

There are some changes which can affect on price, like for example increase minimum for investbox (currently is only 10 TALK) and Action for example 10 buys TALK/BTC pair or change investbox type that be new type (withdraw daily percent) etc. But this suggestions are for other topic.

Conclusion for this update is that if we dont see soon some changes we will probably see another drop.

I think the talk token is living up to its expectations we need to see why we are really enjoying a lot of work, the truth is we need to work hard and do it right, we need to follow every important thing we really need to be sure That's the decent thing to do, and it should end there.

• +2 1