TALK Token Analysis - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

TALK Token Analysis

The time that the talk trading was launched, I was doing the analysis and discover that the price must drop at the beginning because mostly of people were selling the token at the market price.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

That's is a good question 

Many people are going to get talk coins and posting the best thing and knowledgeable posted on my way to go to the get coins and sell if the value is high 

• +2 1

8 hours ago, Notejiya1314 said:

The price was very now because the people was talk about the talk token price will be see how the talk token price not have value anymore because some people are use to fear about to Even buy the talk token for the investment because the price was use to do down everyday now .

You have a point.

"Good" thing is that TALK dont have volume (24h/0.05 BTC) because if you check order book you can see that it's only necessary around 0.32 BTC that TALK drop till 1sat. On other side same amount (0.32 BTC) can move price till around 200sat. Anyhow, we will see what will be because if nothing happen probably price will not be stable.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Talk token analysis is very good to earn and its price is also increasing. It has some benefits and some disadvantage too. The main disadvantage is problem in stability of token. I hope the team will work on it. 

On 1/15/2021 at 5:01 PM, Alex Morgan said:

Talk token analysis is very good to earn and its price is also increasing. It has some benefits and some disadvantage too. The main disadvantage is problem in stability of token. I hope the team will work on it. 

You are right about stability, but look on facts.

Who sell TALK tokens, is that investors who get 1% daily or is that members who hold till they get min. to sell or both? TALK token is old just 3 months and for that time price drop from around 100sat till currently 13sat, which is around 7 times lower from before 3 months. For that 3 months investors could to make over x2 and members could to sell daily till now they must to hold few days and to sell but all that affect on TALK token price.

And still there are no realization of plans for token, and without that it's like just all other tokens which have just investbox plan. Point is, that members sell their tokens on very low price.

On 11/8/2020 at 1:43 PM, BullRunBit said:

For example that investbox plan for TALK token be just 0.1% daily not 1% like now that maybe will be good for price of TALK token.

This suggestion will probably be one that could be applied and is going to help the Talk token price a lot. I agree and hope it will be considered by the forum. With the price of Talk having dropped significantly, perhaps there is a certain need for adjustments to be made.

I have also my hopes in the changes promised, meaning the explanation on the Talk token utility inside the forum. A combination of these two will send the price of Talk into better prices and terms.

• +3 1

Quick update.

In previous days we saw that TALK token price drop below 10sat, as we expected drop continued and will continue until we dont see some news/changes.

Currently price of TALK token is 10sat/9sat, and currently it's necessary around 0.148 BTC till 1sat but with same amount (0.148 BTC) price can hit around 140sat price.

It's interesting thing is that we can not predict what will be with price in coming days will price drop more or will we see some news/changes which will affect (move) price, but one thing is sure that members sell their tokens very cheap. What can be better, to hold tokens in investbox or to sell on this price? 

• +2 1

Good information but this information is too old at this time the price of the talk token is is too low but by this information we can analyze the price of talk tokens when it was at it's peak and when it was low we can check the history of talk token and we also can check the history of other curriencies also. 

Well dear mate you did a very useful or great post for helping us. Thanks for this information. I think talk token is a token which lunches few days ago. And have a fair rate for the members so it is fact that. Thank you

• +2 1

right now there is no use of the talk token and that is why there is no demand of it as well, so if you want to support it you need to create the usage of it.

Talk token price is now at 8 Satoshi which is showing red flag. And still the members are holding their talk token where the constant selling totally dump the talk token. If the price down isn't stop we could see the end of talk token. Where it was introduced as a forum currency and before fully bloom it will be decline. Talk token is given in bulk before the launch and members wasn't expecting higher price for talk token but the initial rice hit 200 Saroshi which was a great start but now the current state shows the talk is gonna be dead sooner. 

In computer science, lexical analysis, lexing or tokenization is the process of converting a sequence of characters into a sequence of tokens. A program that performs lexical analysis may be termed a lexer, tokenizer, or scanner, although scanner is also a term for the first stage of a lexer.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is amazing like you said if we have the lrice of token at 127 that will be great than becuase at that price it is way much than 1000 satoshis oer paid post so i think its a very good deal launched by the forum managment we should work hard and get fruit from.this offer best if luck all members 

Why does the administration not have a talk token development plan? Doge price is 10 times more. What is Doge This is ordinary shitcoin. If you do not start raising the price many users will stop using the forum

• +1 1

On 2/1/2021 at 2:11 PM, Mwituri said:

Why does the administration not have a talk token development plan? Doge price is 10 times more. What is Doge This is ordinary shitcoin. If you do not start raising the price many users will stop using the forum

DOGEcoin have wallet? DOGEcoin support many people? etc.

You can not compare TALK token with DOGE coin.

Quick update:

Interesting thing is that now is BTC payment rate lower and TALK token is same (10TALK-1post), how I see currently BTC payment rate is 200sat-1post is that mean that "profitable" members price should be 20sat (10*20=200sat)?

At beginning when BTC payment rate was 1000sat at 100sat TALK price it was "profitable" for members (10*100=1000sat) but now with new BTC payment rate it's different. We will see what will be next.

P.S. Reason for this change is that BTC price is higher.

Thank you for clarifying things about Talkcoin currency. I support this currency a lot and so far i have not sold the tari coins that i won from the forum.we all have different means of spreading our earned talk tokens for example there are those who sell them for btc immediately or put them in investbox first or hold them and thus makes us not to impacts much on the fall of the price unless when we all focus on selling them whenever we earn.

• +2 1

Thank you for this useful information. We hope that the price of tolc will increase and work on this currency will be done. I think this is important for the sake of the forum and the members. 

you are analysis totally went wrong my friend now you can see that the top token is not even of one sent and we are not earning enough money here

Talk token is a token that was launched a few days ago. Its market is fairly good. When you work in crypto, you get 10 talk tokens for each post. And you will also get tokens for responding to the post. You can earn money by earning tokens.

• -1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this clarification about the symbol known as Talk, and I think that its price must be fixed so that everyone can benefit from a price. When I started working in this forum, I used to get a double value from this symbol, but now I get a value of 10 Talk for each article and its price It drops with the rise in prices, and I don’t know the reason

On 11/8/2020 at 5:43 PM, BullRunBit said:

If you are member of this forum you probably know for TALK token, and that this token was launch before few days.

But, members of this forum start earn/get this tokens before few months and I will talking about that and some more things in following sentences.

- At beginning I would like to talk about about new payment system which includes and TALK token.

Old payment system (BTC) was/is 1000sat per one post and currently payment system pay 10 TALK tokens for one post (fact).

But, interesting thing is that members for one topic get 50 TALK token and 1 TALK token for every reputation point which they give to other members (max 50 per day).

Good thing is that members dont get instant TALK token they must to wait 7 days to get their tokens for that day.

This above I just share some facts about new payments system (TALK).

- Now I will talking about price of TALK token after launch.

1141057742_MovaviScreenShot075-0.00000103TALK_BTC-BuyTALKGift1700FreeDollars!-yobit_net.jpg.f4c8ce6135bb591c84bf6f880faa70e8.jpg

(Yobit exchange)

On this screenshot you can see that when TALK token was launch price hit 200sat, which if we compare with old payment system it's double (10TALK*200sat=2,000sat per post).

But like you can see few days after that price drop till 88sat, which means that or someone sell big amount of TALK tokens or there no was big "walls" which will support price.

But in any case price of TALK token recovered.

152639644_MovaviScreenShot078-0.00000116TALK_BTC-BuyTALKGift1700FreeDollars!-yobit_net.jpg.180f8b5d9a4ccfad42f8ee40b87d7774.jpg

(Yobit exchange)

Like you can see on screenshot above, TALK token price recovered and hit 127sat which is around +44% from 88sat which was before day or two.

And you can see volume when price pump, which probably means that someone buy large amount of TALK tokens.

And currently price of TALK token is around 116sat which is again good price for members of this forum.

- Now I will talking about plans for TALK token.

If you read (or not) topic about TALK token and what will be the purpose of this token you probably become interested which price will be of TALK token.

Topic:

Pay attention on "2) Where and how TALK will be used ?".

You can read that TALK token will not be just bonus for forum community, than will be use for other things too.

Like for example, "sell ads, raise topic, upgrades, and additional items. services".

I dont want to make prediction or something like that, but you can figure it out for yourself what this means.

And most important will not be token which will members just get for writting, because that will affect on price.

- In the following sentences I will talking about TALK token price inflation.

Yes members will get TALK tokens for writting, yes TALK token have investbox plan with 1% daily interest, and yes that will affect on price for sure.

But with things which I mentioned above ("Where and how TALK will be used") maybe that "inflation" will not affect that much on TALK token price.

And one more thing, I will suggest to moderators and admin (I thing that would be good) that investbox plan for TALK be with less percent.

For example that investbox plan for TALK token be just 0.1% daily not 1% like now that maybe will be good for price of TALK token.

- And finally to write a conclusion

Currently price of TALK token is solid and drop which we saw is not that big, if we consider that members earn/get a lot of TALK tokens for few months and price is not drop below 88sat which is good. But we will see in future what will be with price because every day members get more tokens and plus there are more tokens from investbox too which of course can affect on price. But I hope and I think a lot of members here too that plans for TALK token will be realized soon which will support TALK token price.

In any case it remains for us to be more creative to write more contructive topics/posts and that this forum become one of best cryptocurrency forum and of course to support TALK token because that is official CryptoTalk forum token.

The price of talk token is constantly decreasing. A few days ago, the price of talk token was good. But recently its price is falling at a significant rate. I am very worried about it. As the price of talk tokens goes down, many people are losing interest in it.  Therefore, necessary steps should be taken to increase its price without delay.

I was really surprised by the theme and point by point theme.  With respect to the money, according to my assessment, its work has been truly successful in that it has an incredible society and notoriety, and its costs are constantly increasing.

The creation of Token Talk and its use as a reward system seems to me to be very good because it allows the supply and demand of the Token to become more fluid, what was not expected is that large sales were made in such a short time.

On 2/20/2021 at 5:51 AM, Abrar1122 said:

you are analysis totally went wrong my friend now you can see that the top token is not even of one sent and we are not earning enough money here

How much is "enough" for you? 🤨 For work which you do here. 

And how "analysis" can be wrong? I just share facts I did not share any prediction.

On 2/20/2021 at 9:52 AM, Tawhid Ripon 02 said:

Talk token is a token that was launched a few days ago. Its market is fairly good. When you work in crypto, you get 10 talk tokens for each post. And you will also get tokens for responding to the post. You can earn money by earning tokens.

"few days ago"??? 🤨

"for each post" and "responding to the post" is that same?

On 2/22/2021 at 6:40 AM, Sumon21 said:

The price of talk token is constantly decreasing. A few days ago, the price of talk token was good. But recently its price is falling at a significant rate. I am very worried about it. As the price of talk tokens goes down, many people are losing interest in it.  Therefore, necessary steps should be taken to increase its price without delay.

"few days ago" and you write this post 22. few days ago before that price was around 7sat and on 22. was 6sat/5sat that is big drop for you?

"necessary steps" is that plans be realized not "increase it's price without delay". 

22 hours ago, Mrjerry said:

Why does the administration not have a talk token development plan? Doge price is 10 times more. What is Doge this is ordinary shitcoin. 

How you can compare DOGE with TALK?

DOGE have own wallet right? TALK not.

DOGE is coin, TALK is virtual token right?

Blockchain?

Community? etc.

Come on!

The decline of this token is too large for when it was launched previously, today this token each of them in satoshi is equivalent to 3 or 4 satoshis, this had a too large drop and we do not know when this token will rise again. New heights, because more and more falls, how could this problem be solved, I listen to your fellow ideas.