TALK Token Analysis - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

TALK Token Analysis

2 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Stability isn't good at any price, especially for investors.

To a very large extent, the usages will have a big impact after being revealed but also, something needs to change to decrease the rate of supplies. I believe it will be part of the changes Desais mentioned. We'll just wait for them.

Yes I understand, members get daily tokens for writing plus there are investbox plan and that affect on supply of TALK token. But if all that tokens which will be used (like Desais mentioned) for sell ads or services etc. will be burned that will help that supply of TALK will be less or at least that slow down tokens which members/investors get daily. I hope that you understand what I mean.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

2 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Yes I understand, members get daily tokens for writing plus there are investbox plan and that affect on supply of TALK token. But if all that tokens which will be used (like Desais mentioned) for sell ads or services etc. will be burned that will help that supply of TALK will be less or at least that slow down tokens which members/investors get daily. I hope that you understand what I mean.

Burning, excellent idea if you ask me. But if there would be burning as suggested, I think there will be nothing like maximum supply of token, to avoid it going down to total extinction in the long term - if it will permanent as considered. My crypto knowledge is limited but it will be matter of time to know of my speculations are on point.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 11/9/2020 at 6:49 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Reputation is not a big thing in this case but i see no reason behind decrease the interest rate of talk token from investbox..  If you really worry about talk token future then you should focus on what you written about how to do marketing about talk token..  Also its fully depends on yobit authorities and It's not a big problem for them to lead the interest of talk..  Again didnt you read that our payment of talk token Will be change shortly and maybe double talk token payment will be cancel..   By the way if yobit can carry out DSLR 10% interest then they can easily carry talk 1% interest while its forum payment coin..  😏                     

Yeah, talk token also have huge community and its really effect on its price. Your points are valid like investbox cant predict  or fix the token or coins value. Its value are goes up or goes down due to demand and supply factors and we expect more from yobit to advertise talk token for better future of this forum. So 1% is really best for those person who also have big amount of talks because they get profit on daily basis and enjoy through it. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

good topic my friend @BullRunBit, but we should be see in the volume of trading of TALK, i think that there are many users here not yet sell theire token and the price can increase if those users not sell and there are many investors want to use TALK token in investbox.

• +1 2

11 hours ago, gbfisher said:

Yeah, talk token also have huge community and its really effect on its price. Your points are valid like investbox cant predict  or fix the token or coins value. Its value are goes up or goes down due to demand and supply factors and we expect more from yobit to advertise talk token for better future of this forum. So 1% is really best for those person who also have big amount of talks because they get profit on daily basis and enjoy through it. 

That's true mate we should invest all the talk tokens we have so we will get such profit from that and as well as the price of talk tokens will goes up because now because of buy and sell it's goes up and down and I hope It will pump soon @gbfisher and we will get such great value of talk Tokens..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

36 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

That's true mate we should invest all the talk tokens we have so we will get such profit from that and as well as the price of talk tokens will goes up because now because of buy and sell it's goes up and down and I hope It will pump soon @gbfisher and we will get such great value of talk Tokens..

@Mark wood In explicit way, you are talking about patience and that is one of the main things through which we earn profit or lose money. Thats why we keep patience. Talk token value depends on market working. So we will expect in next comning days we see price of talks pump and we earn massive profit. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

28 minutes ago, gbfisher said:

@Mark wood In explicit way, you are talking about patience and that is one of the main things through which we earn profit or lose money. Thats why we keep patience. Talk token value depends on market working. So we will expect in next comning days we see price of talks pump and we earn massive profit. 

If you see all the members sell their daily income so it mean they don't have patient if they keep invest that talk tokens so I hope they can get more than that also the value is down because of selling more but my suggestion is to keep hold it for better income..

• +1 2
  • +2 1

46 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

If you see all the members sell their daily income so it mean they don't have patient if they keep invest that talk tokens so I hope they can get more than that also the value is down because of selling more but my suggestion is to keep hold it for better income..

i think in short term we might see talk token go down because of the huge sell pressure by the members, but i think long term the moderators will have more work on the token and advertising to push up the price of talk token.

• +1 2

17 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Burning, excellent idea if you ask me. But if there would be burning as suggested, I think there will be nothing like maximum supply of token, to avoid it going down to total extinction in the long term - if it will permanent as considered. My crypto knowledge is limited but it will be matter of time to know of my speculations are on point.

It's all depend, because we dont know some things about TALK token.

For example like you say max.supply or is it ERC 20 token or not etc.

I hope soon we will have more details and it's would be good that plans start to be realized.

14 hours ago, gbfisher said:

OK, tell me just one thing is it better that TALK token have investbox plan 1% daily or 0.1% daily?

Which plan will have bigger affect on price?

1 hour ago, duncun007 said:

i think in short term we might see talk token go down because of the huge sell pressure by the members, but i think long term the moderators will have more work on the token and advertising to push up the price of talk token.

That's right, and it will be with 1% daily investbox plan and it would be good that some thing (plans) support TALK token price.

• +1 3

Some people are selling their talk token immediately as they see the movement of talk going down where it is just a normal movement of every coin in the market.  I think we should not earn talk by posting but also buy the talk token because it ha a potential coin.

• +5 1

It has been an excellent analysis and I appreciate this great contribution that you have provided us. In my opinion, the fall in the price of the Talk token just beginning was the result of the token being distributed long before its launch date, which led to the vast majority of the members who had been accumulating for a long time not acting in such a way. smart and made the decisions to sell everything right then and there. Something I would like to add is that this new asset that we can get by participating in the forum is a project for the future in the forum and that over time if we act correctly it can reach a good value even exceeding the prices of its launch. Apart from that I give more security that the payment with Talk tokens is maintained for a longer amount of time than the payment with Bitcoin in the forum. I advise everyone not to sell their Talk tokens so that with a joint effort we can raise their price.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Thank you for this thorough and comprehensive analysis on Talk token. It's really useful and definitely relevant for us all contributing actively in the forum. 

On 11/8/2020 at 5:43 AM, BullRunBit said:

And one more thing, I will suggest to moderators and admin (I thing that would be good) that investbox plan for TALK be with less percent.

For example that investbox plan for TALK token be just 0.1% daily not 1% like now that maybe will be good for price of TALK token

I concur with the ideas you're presenting here, some actions should be taken to prevent the inflation of Talk token, as this token has been depreciating over the past few days. Reducing the interest rate in the Investbox, as you purpose, may help somehow. I also think that users should commit to hold/ invest in the Investbox in line with a long term mindset, rather than immediately selling their tokens. This also may have a positive impact on Talk price, as the circulating supply would decrease. 

• +1 1

23 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Some people are selling their talk token immediately as they see the movement of talk going down where it is just a normal movement of every coin in the market.  I think we should not earn talk by posting but also buy the talk token because it ha a potential coin.

There must be some other reason to buy TALK token not just investbox. :classic_wink:

11 hours ago, Jromz said:

Thank you for this thorough and comprehensive analysis on Talk token. It's really useful and definitely relevant for us all contributing actively in the forum. 

I concur with the ideas you're presenting here, some actions should be taken to prevent the inflation of Talk token, as this token has been depreciating over the past few days. Reducing the interest rate in the Investbox, as you purpose, may help somehow. I also think that users should commit to hold/ invest in the Investbox in line with a long term mindset, rather than immediately selling their tokens. This also may have a positive impact on Talk price, as the circulating supply would decrease. 

That I'm talking about, but some members dont understand that.

I understand that some traders buy TALK token just because of investbox but price of TALK token is more important and that change from 1% till 0.1% maybe will traders hold their profit long time.

And plus, plans for TALK token that can change situation for sure.

• +1 1

Update:

Like we can see TALK token price drop below 100sat.

Yesterday price drop till 91sat but after some time price was recovered and pump till 122sat, but currently price of TALK token is 99sat (buy) and 97sat (sell). Which means that still is unpredictable what will happen.

Still there are no news (plans) for TALK token, and every day members plus investors (investbox) get more TALK token which for sure (like we can see) affect on price. Like I read here in some topic, "appreciate your TALK tokens". :classic_wink:

• +3 1

TALK token should follow a certain pattern if we want it to be always in the business. I believe the ideal movement pattern for TALK is something like a sin graph. This pattern is quite effective at keeping the value of coins because it makes a coin attractive for both buyers and sellers. Sin graph means a coin should have constant changes of value in a short time but not sudden jumps. If TALK behaves like this, traders will consider it as a profitable coin and it will absorb lots of capitals and will remain active for years.

• +3 1

The inflation coming to talk token is huge that's why the price is getting affected in my opinion too. As according to the comment in Russian section, double payments is definitely going to stop and it will reduce inflation for sure.

And minimum invest should be set for investbox, like 20k or 30k as it will limit the number of investor. 

For example that investbox plan for TALK token be just 0.1% daily not 1% like now that maybe will be good for price of TALK token.

@BullRunBit It will be good for talk token in long term perspective if investbox % is reduced but we should also think that many people are holding talk because of 1% daily. If yobit reduce Ib % at this time, I guess 90% investor will dump their all token without thinking for long term. And it will make situation even worse for talk.

• +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

3 minutes ago, Ridam said:

The inflation coming to talk token is huge that's why the price is getting affected in my opinion too. As according to the comment in Russian section, double payments is definitely going to stop and it will reduce inflation for sure.

And minimum invest should be set for investbox, like 20k or 30k as it will limit the number of investor. 

@BullRunBit It will be good for talk token in long term perspective if investbox % is reduced but we should also think that many people are holding talk because of 1% daily. If yobit reduce Ib % at this time, I guess 90% investor will dump their all token without thinking for long term. And it will make situation even worse for talk.

That would be good for sure, because I saw a lot of members give reaction/reputation point for anything.

And that leads nowhere.

About investbox, I agree that increasing minimum will help somehow but that means too bigger reward if 1% interest stay. That is just temporary solution, but if plans for TALK token become realized that would help for sure.

Because for example, if you want to buy ads space you must to pay in TALK token which means that you must to buy TALK token or to spend which you already have. And question is, what will be with that tokens. :classic_wink: How will that affect on TALK supply etc.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

28 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Because for example, if you want to buy ads space you must to pay in TALK token which means that you must to buy TALK token or to spend which you already have. And question is, what will be with that tokens. :classic_wink: How will that affect on TALK supply etc.

If someone places ads and they need to pay certain amount in talk token. And Cryptotalk will receive 80% and 20% token will be burned for ever. If they implemented such rules sure it would help to reduce the supply and will alsll increase the buy pressure. I hope Cryptotalk has bigger plans for talk😊.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Smart Analytics of the TALK token. Your predictions have come true to some extent. I would very much like to see an updated version of your post, with fresh Analytics on 17.11, because you are very good at it

• +2 1

Regards.  that Talk token is continues at good price, when it came out, it reached 200 satoshis and it was at a good price until today, which is at 88 satoshis.How we could do so that the price does not fall yet in 88 satoshis is profitable. There is a planin Yobit Invest box earns 1% daily let's try to raise its price. Talk token official forum token. it is your decision to sell or buy Talk token. I recommend holding it (Talk token)  or investing it in investbox.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

13 hours ago, CDDISK12 said:

Smart Analytics of the TALK token. Your predictions have come true to some extent. I would very much like to see an updated version of your post, with fresh Analytics on 17.11, because you are very good at it

Thanks, you can check out my other analysis for DOGEcoin :

And update for this analysis, I will probably write after some time when we see how the situation developed. :classic_wink:

12 hours ago, Joseph J said:

Regards.  that Talk token is continues at good price, when it came out, it reached 200 satoshis and it was at a good price until today, which is at 88 satoshis.How we could do so that the price does not fall yet in 88 satoshis is profitable. There is a planin Yobit Invest box earns 1% daily let's try to raise its price. Talk token official forum token. it is your decision to sell or buy Talk token. I recommend holding it (Talk token)  or investing it in investbox.

88sat is not good price, because if we look on fact that TALK token have investbox with just 1% daily price should not to drop that much. But there are tokens from writing, and probably that is reason because price drop below 100sat. But I dont understand one thing, why they sell below 100sat that is below 1,000sat per post and that is lower from old payment system.  In any case we will see what will happen.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

21 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Thanks, you can check out my other analysis for DOGEcoin :

And update for this analysis, I will probably write after some time when we see how the situation developed. :classic_wink:

88sat is not good price, because if we look on fact that TALK token have investbox with just 1% daily price should not to drop that much. But there are tokens from writing, and probably that is reason because price drop below 100sat. But I dont understand one thing, why they sell below 100sat that is below 1,000sat per post and that is lower from old payment system.  In any case we will see what will happen.

Nice analysis, many sell their talk coin everyday, it may contribute to why the talk token falls, but selling less than 1000 Satoshi is not a wise idea,it even below the previous payment system. As you said let see what will happen in coming days about the talk token value

• +1 1

On 11/17/2020 at 3:10 PM, Ridam said:

If someone places ads and they need to pay certain amount in talk token. And Cryptotalk will receive 80% and 20% token will be burned for ever. If they implemented such rules sure it would help to reduce the supply and will alsll increase the buy pressure. I hope Cryptotalk has bigger plans for talk😊.

i believe they do have plans for it, and ima actually glad they stopped the double payments because it will lessen the circulating supply and maybe in the future they might start burning some coins to increase the price 

• +1 1

12 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

i believe they do have plans for it, and ima actually glad they stopped the double payments because it will lessen the circulating supply and maybe in the future they might start burning some coins to increase the price 

Everything which can affect on price is not bad to change and that double payment a lot of members have taken advantage and get more TALK whether they sell or invest in investbox that see more tokens.

And about "burning" some tokens, maybe (we will see) that have connection with future plans for TALK token but we will see.

9 minutes ago, Emanuel 12 said:

The talk tokens is good but of late it has experience some downfall in prices. I'm sure its because as the prices of bitcoin is rising but the talk token's have not been that good for some time now. I know there's a possibility that it'll rise but we'll just have to wait

Maybe, but I think that biggest affect have daily tokens which members get from forum and that double payment and off course investbox plan with 1% daily interest all that have affect.

Anyhow, we will see how it will progress.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

well we are still growing and we need to focus more on it and be sure to grow even more that is the right thing to do right now there is a lot of work to be done and its really important to work and put together everything in the right perspective and in the end there is a chance for us to make the token really beautiful 

• +3 1