What will you do with the Bitcoin that you are going to acquire for doing your good job at Cryptotalk? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bellamy

What will you do with the Bitcoin that you are going to acquire for doing your good job at Cryptotalk?

Actually I have not decided about that as I did not get it yet. But There are many things that you can do with bitcoin.  You can do banks and international payment from that. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Most of the time am investing it back into the same place yobit but today am going to keep on trying as hard to understand what would be the right idea to work with in the same because when you look around its going to be a little bit tought to understand how to invest the same sometimes we do eat out the little we gain from the same so we need to work as hard and put up a strategy for the same and in the end its going to be really perfect for me

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +4 1

We do so many things but I think we should be able to reinvest the same money and earn more on the same platform we need to use them everyday so that we can be able to create an empire with the amount we have today and we keep on working as hard for the same. we need to keep on moving forward and putting everything in the right structures , the money we are given in yobit is even enough to make you rich and we need to move with it

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Its good you ask the question , well am saving mine to buy my first minex and then secondly am trying my best to look for safe way to invest on say the invest box because there are ways to which that can happen and there are also others. some people withdraw and use it, its their option, my option today is to make sure that am making the right ideas work for me

• +1 1
  • +3 2

11 hours ago, Bellamy said:

Bitcoin is a very valuable cryptocurrency, and I would like to know what you are going to use it for?

I'm a trader, so i will trade my earnings so that i can increase my profit. There are many opportunities to earn profit with this amount that we earn from the forum, if you'll use it in a good way, it will generate another profit for you.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Maximum of the time am making an investment it lower back into the identical area yobit however today am going to maintain on trying as tough to apprehend what will be the proper concept to work with inside the equal because while you go searching its going to be a touch bit tought to recognize the way to invest the same sometimes we do eat out the little we benefit from the identical so we need to work as tough and positioned up a approach for the identical and in the end its going to be sincerely best for me

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is best to collect it so that it becomes an amount of money that you can start investing in, and this is the best way to start working in this field

With the earnings I get from this forum I'm doing some investments in both crypto and Forex market as well as other businesses out of crypto world and I advice many to do the same for maximum profits.

• +2 2

All the Bitcoins that I achieved during my one and a half month work in this platform, I am planning to sell off by the end of this year hopefully when the value of Bitcoins are going to be really high. In addition to Bitcoins now I am also planning on the talktokens, and hopefully I would be able to gain profit also from trading in it. This is a huge benefits for the users of this platform.

There are two types of people here, there are those who use them in investment and there are those who use them in trade, and both are good. As for me, I prefer to use it in investment, it is more profitable for me

Personally, I get everything on cryptotalk allowed to continue working , now I want to withdraw to binance, exchange for bnb and invest in farming some coins. Money should work )

For me I am adding the money generated from the Cryptotalk Forum to my capital on Binance!
In order to earn more from the trading process!
We all know that as long as your capital is large, your profits from trading are also very large!
So traders have to find ways to increase their capital and for me I see Cryptotalk as the best!

To tell the truth, CryptoTalk is the best place to win with so I think that when I reach some limit of money I earned via cryptotalk I am going to invest them in order to earn more money because for those who don't know, investing money and trading will double the amount of winnings or maybe triple it even.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I earned a lot of Bitcoin by working on the forum and started distributing my profits on several things:
The first thing I did was to invest part of that money in order to make profits from it in the long term, and I kept the other part in order to trade with it and make more profits every day.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Very good question even dough it's not necessary. Depending on the amount or the value I have acquired am going to share it into different things.

I will trade with some, convert some to fiat and I will do my own little investment by buying some stable coin

• +1 1

I decided to enter this forum to help my self establish financial stability not only for my self but also for my family. Once I get enough money I'll probably treat them and Im going to save money for future investments. 

• Useful or interesting 2

I just keep holding my earnings here in cryptotalk, and I will wait till its the best time to trade it to bitcoin or other crypto currency. Cryptotalk helped me in many ways, I can buy things that are needed at school and in our house and also everyday I learned many new ideas and knowledge about crypto.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/3/2020 at 10:13 AM, Bellamy said:

Hi everyone!

We all know that by posting useful content on the forum and by interacting in the best way, we can be rewarded at Cryptotalk. What not many of us know is how to use these rewards in such a way that in the future they produce greater profits.

Bitcoin is a very valuable cryptocurrency, and I would like to know what you are going to use it for? 

Earning Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies requires a lot of patience and hardwork and I am using my earnings for financing my daily needs and wants. Through Bitcoin, I am able to support my education and help my family; I am planning to invest more in the future because I know that it will help me gain more profits. 

• +3 1

I am actually engaged in this platform because I wanted to get paid by the forum. In this way, I would be able to expand my initial capital in trading my assets. This would help me to make a more greater transaction in trading because it would allow me to buy more certain crypto currency in the market that I would be able to use in trading and would be more profitable because I managed to buy numerous amount of that certain crypto currency to be sold in the market in a depicted time of selling that crypto currency that I just bought.

I will use bitcoin to do a lot of things like settling  payment , online payment  and of goods online and online banking, buy shares  and also invest  in it to accumulate so that I don't have  to depend on other for help.

Investing in cryptocurrencies, my friend, is considered one of the best types of investment, as you can exchange on platforms such as yobit, which are distinguished by credibility and this is what will encourage you to invest in the future
Of course, this investment is the best way to use the reward you get

19 minutes ago, Rusev440 said:

If I was able to acquired much bitcoin from this forum. I can invest some part of it in invest box in order to be receiving daily, weekly monthly profit. While the remaining part of the earned bitcoin l will convert it to fiat currency in order to purchased most of my wants.

Good choice @Rusev440 to start, effectively the Investbox Yobit section is the best option where we can keep our cryptocurrencies and getting some interest. Because is the best investment without risk, if there is any opportunity in the market we can close our investment at any moment to use trade with it.

• +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The CryptoTalk forum offers us a great opportunity to win a token TALK and then sell it for bitcoin or any other currency. 
You can double the money you get from the forum through trading or investment because Yobit has good investment plans and you will achieve a stable income through it.