What will you do with the Bitcoin that you are going to acquire for doing your good job at Cryptotalk? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bellamy

What will you do with the Bitcoin that you are going to acquire for doing your good job at Cryptotalk?

This is an interesting question that you've asked  as I've been using my earned token to invest in the yobit invest box to enable it appreciate in price.

Am going to use my crypto earning to make investment,so that I can be able to plan ahead for my future, because life is all about planning,if you fail to plan you will plan to fail so be advised, thanks have a nice day mates.

Hey. I agree with you! On this forum, you can earn 1000 Satoshi for each useful post and invest in Bitcoin. You can write a maximum of 20 posts per day. And this is 20,000 satoshi. You can hold 20,000 Satoshi per day and Bitcoin may grow in the future.

After converting it to cash ,I'll use it for all what I need in real life, taking care of my families and cater for all needs as a responsible husband.

I am thinking to hold these bitcoin for long term holding because i think bitcoin will pump too much up from kur thinking. We should hold just for some years and we will see its price. 

My plan is always to use my earnings here in the forum to buy more cryptocurrency and to use them for trading. I mean what I could get here in the forum is almost like getting cryptocurrency for free because it is not really hard to earn em here.

The best thing that can be done at this time is to look for projects that have the potential to increase in value, since the alts as well as the bitcoin went up from 3000$ to 40000$, there are also projects that can do this, but what we have to do is study a lot and analyze graphics.

Honestly I have so many things I want to buy, I don't have house, car, food, paying school fees, clothes, so I used my money to do all this 

We can invest through the platforms and buy other currencies in our store or trade in them in a short time, and we may achieve large profits, but this will require some patience, knowledge and learning from us.

With the bitcoin that I am going to acquire for doing a good job, I will surely look and find enough information to invest it or sell it at a very good price to have money for my things if investing does not go as I want.

I am a new member in this forum and I hope read and learn a lot of things about cryptocurrency so subscribe in this forum and I hope to obtain this knowledge from the useful post content thank you. 

this topic is very important for our life traditional bank payments.
You can spend Bitcoin in the same spending methods as you spend traditional digital money - from buying this is security in our social life of beginning to more 

I have plan to make something big which give me a lot of profit in future as well and doing trading and invest my money in some business which is helpful for me in future 

I do not think there is much to do with the money we earn because that is not too much to do but you can surely do some good work with it like you can make some of the capital for your work or trading or advertising.

Bitcoins currency has very good reputation in community 

In past it was not well known but now it's one of the best currency 

We can use Bitcoin for our payments like if we want to buy clothes,kitchen accessories,machinery etc you can buy from Bitcoins

You can also invest on it as you all know it is going rapidly on development so you can sell it after some times 

Also it can be used as online banking 

Thanks for reading my suggestions Respectfull members 

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, Ibn e hussain said:

Yes , we can earn much of profits by the help of this forum balance . We should save this balance for some time . Because the rate of btc increasing day by day and hope it will be more then 1 million in next few months . Thus we should wait just for few months if.we want to become a rich . We can save this balance in yobit too. Here it is also safe. But i think at this time we should not make transaction if we want to achieve high rate and become rich .

@Ibn e hussain Yes dear agree with you, we should save our earnings and we should invest in exchange centers for more profits, and I will expense it on higher education because it is my starting purpose of this platform. Thank you!

Cryptocurrency is very useful and has many benefits. I want to start my own business by earning cryptocurrency because I am unemployed and I want to start my own business of earning money in this forum.

I'm still a beginner and haven't started earning yet but i'm looking upto soon,and when i start i'll like to make tradings and  invest part of the earning in order to get much more profits

Yes you are right bitcoin is very valuable and expensive cryptocurrency. I will use this useful cryptocurrency for doing a lot of things like improving my lifestyle. I also help the needy and poor persons by supporting them financially.

Bitcoin is very expencive cryptocurrency than all the currencies i will use it to invest in cryptocurrency or i will use it to make a buissness i will use it to make my life better 

I think there are different ways to use the currency, for example, you can buy a cheap currency and after a while, when the demand for this currency increases, its price will go up and you will sell it at the highest price, you will make a currency good profit, but you  Of course you have to study and research before you start.

That will depend on the person to earn their reward for being here in the forum, if we want to earn large profits in the future we must save our cryptocurrencies and invest them in various actions, some people use these rewards to acquire more cryptocurrencies and save them, other people use it to invest and trade. If we have knowledge in the cryptographic market, being in the trade we will make very good profits in a very fast and reliable way.

• +2 1

I'm a student, so it is my first priority income from this forum and I'm really thankful to this forum that this forum is offering us to work here in cryptotalk forum. And I'll buy everything from this bitcoin that I'm earning daily.

Hello here in Argentina it is good morning, when I start to earn my first bitcoin I am going to settle some accounts that I have hahahaha and then inform me what is the best way to invest to be able to accrue my profits I think I am doing things well in cryptotalk for him At the moment I do not intend to get rich but if I can have a quiet future and give myself some taste from time to time now with the pandemic that you cannot go anywhere it serves to save.

There are many options in front of you, but for me the best thing I can do is invest after I have raised a small amount of capital that I can from that. , I will surely look and find enough information to invest it or sell it at a very good price to have money..

• Useful or interesting 1