What will you do with the Bitcoin that you are going to acquire for doing your good job at Cryptotalk? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bellamy

What will you do with the Bitcoin that you are going to acquire for doing your good job at Cryptotalk?

If am able to so good work for getting huge amount in bitcoin am going to invest with it to be able to do more exchange in it demand and supply to get profit.

Of course, the answers among the members will differ. As for me, I am currently paying my college fees, and I also hope to learn about investing and trading more and make good profit opportunities.

• +3 1

I want to gather enough to invest in a good way and thus double the profit, little by little I believe that a great capital can be made, I am still on the way to discover which is the best investment strategy and I am also on the way to power make profit with cryptotalk and yobit while learning from the topics on the forum.

Actually their are many things one can do with bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most expensive and also the most traded cryptocurrency in the world and you can decide to sell it for fiat money. Or you can hold it for a while so that when it appreciate you can sell and be in profit.

Or better still you can change it to another cryptocurrency that is growing so that when it get to a point of profit you will sell.

Each of us on this platform have different needs and demand and also opinions. There are a lot of things to do with that rewards you will get by working on this platform. But in my opinion I want to invest these rewards to make further profits or want to meet my daily needs. But from couple of days I was thinking to invest in invest box on yobit.

• +1 1

On 11/3/2020 at 7:13 AM, Bellamy said:

Hi everyone!

We all know that by posting useful content on the forum and by interacting in the best way, we can be rewarded at Cryptotalk. What not many of us know is how to use these rewards in such a way that in the future they produce greater profits.

Bitcoin is a very valuable cryptocurrency, and I would like to know what you are going to use it for?

Hi dear you are right most of us don't know what they can do with thier earnings they should learn here and gain knowledge about the fourm and trading knowledge they should invest their earnings on yobit or they can store to increase prices to earn good profit

Good job on cryptotalk is required your personal attention on this forum and your better performance on this plateform your post will be greater then hundred characters. 

• +1 1

@Bellamy there are many ways to use bitcoin we can do our international transactions fro this.  We can purchase other coins and stote them and wait for increasing there price and then sell them and get a good profit. 

It would be a good thing to invest or trade the coins  or tokens we will receive here in the forum however there is no assurance the it will grow so i better withdraw it and spend for some of the expenses in our home. Olus I don't have any idea how trading worksin crypto world, i will probably search for it first. 

Thank you, actually if I acquired a lot of Bitcoin in this forum.i have two plan for it.i will devide it into 2. One will be use for my upkeep and my siblings and the other one will be used for making an investment to enable me to have money in circulation all the time.

It totally depends on your needs. If you don't need that bitcoins you can hold it for a years. If you beileve bitcoin price will decrease you can sell it and wait to buy again, or you can buy altcoins. Personally i chose to invest altcoins because i beileve bitcoin finished his bull season.

Dear when you work hard on this platform and your post become useful and you get bitcoin as reward on this platform. Then what we do with bitcoin?. Dear there are many ways to use bitcoin as like we use in online shopping , investment , Trade and many others thing in which we use our bitcoin in our daily life expensis. So we use bitcoin at any time of our life and get benefit from by selling things at sitting at home. 

@Bellamy Hi dear , I am a beginner here and I'm waiting for my first reward. But i have decided that how to use the money which i get from cryptotalk, I'm a student and i decided to spend all the money on my studies..thanks crypto for providing me such an opportunity.

I don't start to earn money. But my plan is that with the money I will gain from this platform I will try to do trade with that. Since the Bitcoin value gets increases a lot this might be a good opportunity to trade on that. And I also have to seek for other things to do with cryptocurrency.

On 11/3/2020 at 7:13 AM, Bellamy said:

Hi everyone!

We all know that by posting useful content on the forum and by interacting in the best way, we can be rewarded at Cryptotalk. What not many of us know is how to use these rewards in such a way that in the future they produce greater profits.

Bitcoin is a very valuable cryptocurrency, and I would like to know what you are going to use it for?

@Bellamy I'm  agree with you i think its will be very helpful and can give us  good profit. We earn hear and use this all money in our personal duess. But i think we should invest our income on different ways to increase our profit may God bless you. 

You can do many things with your earnings such as you can invest it into a valuable project to earn more benefit from it or you can withdraw it to fulfil your needs. 

• +3 1

On 11/3/2020 at 3:13 AM, Bellamy said:

Hi everyone!

First of all let me thank this forum for giving me the opportunity to be among the members in the platform also thanks to the person that referred me to cryptotalk so what i will do to btc that I earned here I would like to divide it into two invest one in yobit then i will withdraw the rest to my wallets.

Hi friend I invested in a site the bitcoin I got in this forum  and I kept the rest whenever I need something urgently and I don't have money I sell some of them I hear yobit investbox is good once I have enough btc I will also invest in it.

In spite of the fact that I have not begun gaining Bitcoin however, am inspired with how individuals are upbeat gaining Bitcoin here. By the time I begin winning my claim Bitcoin as well, I see forward to keeping them for other small speculation in arrange to gain more profits.I will moreover begin utilizing a few portion of it to begin exchanging so as to figure it out a few sum of benefits from it as well.

Most of the time am making an investment it returned into the equal location yobit however these days am going to hold on attempting as tough to recognize what will be the proper concept to paintings with withinside the equal due to the fact whilst you go searching its going to be a touch bit tought to recognize the way to make investments the equal occasionally we do devour out the little we advantage from the equal so we want to paintings as tough and placed up a approach for the equal and ultimately its going to be simply best for me

Dear we can do alot of things with btc I'm a student dear the money which I earn from this site I used this money in my education needs and become an independent person

Good day my people, well, it depends on how much I earned from the platform, but whatever I earned I will make sure I will make sure I invest it on other thing that will fetch me more income.

I am using btc that gives me in cryptocurreny to you to fill my family because serious am not rich am poor man but try want take me to rich very soon

• +2 1

@Dabotaifi I agree with you. We should use our earnings for supporting our family. But actually the forum gives us bitcoins for practising trading. I'm using the earning for supporting my family and practising trading on yobit. I know that trading knowledge is very necessary as the short future will be based with trading.