TALK trade Opens Tomorrow - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zhoutong

TALK trade Opens Tomorrow

It started already and price is good and as I expected. I hope it made everyone happy and I also hope for more people to see how good this forum is and that it has a lot more to give to the crypto world from the competitors.

Today, I monitored TALK behavior since the moment of launch. According to Yobit charts, after a few hours, it reached a peak of about $0.03 which is soon accompanied by a little downward movement because some owners are selling. I have to say, I'm really impressed with the value of TALK token because $0.02 is such a great price to start with. Right now, the number of sellers and buyers are almost the same and this is the reason the price is steady. I think holding a little longer will be more rewarding especially if other traders turn to this token.

The truth was a good launch, I did not obtain tokens through the forum, but if I could buy 70 satoshis, I managed to resell when I reached 185 satoshis, therefore double my investment, and now I intend to earn a little more for free, without  no doubt the projects offered by Cryptotalk and yobit are the best.

14 hours ago, Zeshan Khalid said:

TALK is a very good method to pay as it pays for all our efforts irrespective of how much response we seek from forum. Our hardwork on the forum is going to be paid and we can't wait for it to start. This sort of activity is going to motivate the users.

It's a very good news for all the members working at this platform of earning. Because later the payment was received in a Bitcoin in form of Satoshi which was also a good. But now trade of talk token starts now and we will receive more payment then previous ,. So thanks crypto.

Yes we are very thankful to cryptotalk, yesterday talks trading start and i was very shocked about the price beacause its was very effective for all of us beacuse now our earning is increases thats makes postive impact on cryptotalk as well. Now i think new joinning is more than past because new era of cryptotalk is starts so work honestly, just enjoy and makes you life better through this forum.

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think good price came out for the talk tokens. 

Now the price of talk token is almost 150 satoshis and increasing and decreasing few points by the time. 

Highest price touches to 200 satoshis till now. 

But i saw the post by the moderator, that there is the chance that the price of talk token grow, and increase. 

So it is the good time to collect as many token as we could. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, Zafarwaheed said:

It's a very good news for all the members working at this platform of earning. Because later the payment was received in a Bitcoin in form of Satoshi which was also a good. But now trade of talk token starts now and we will receive more payment then previous ,. So thanks crypto.

@Zafarwaheed we have get a great value of talk Token and we all members get a great amount I'm really thankful of cryptotalk because we didn't get amount before and just because of cryptotalk we get that and in the last I will suggest all the members to work hard so that you will get great amount if you want to earn so..

If dear colleagues we already have the token talk in the trade, therefore I consider it great news, personally, of a little low price but let's hope in the future its value increases since it has great possibilities
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

Trade for talk token has started yesterday and i think that the first price was so good for all of us! this project is really great even there are many members weren't believe in it! but the moderators and developers of this project have proved for all of us that they really have good strategies and they want to make their members satisfied with the payment.. 

9 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Zafarwaheed we have get a great value of talk Token and we all members get a great amount I'm really thankful of cryptotalk because we didn't get amount before and just because of cryptotalk we get that and in the last I will suggest all the members to work hard so that you will get great amount if you want to earn so..

Yes my friend that's the good news for all the members working at this platform of the cryptotalk world. Before this payment will be delivering in BTC but now we have receiving the talk which is a very good . It will also increases the amount .

On 11/2/2020 at 8:44 PM, Mella said:

I am looked for this and it seem it is correct! Now it is only 22 hour before the trade of the token starts and I am so grateful and excited about this. All our effort will be gave reward and I am also hope for great price and big profit for all!

TALK token price is going down and the price is very depended on the sell ratio and the Bitcoin price as if the sell in the TALK token goes on then the price will be more down.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

The release of the TALK token was truly incredible from this forum. To be honest, the price was much higher than i was expecting it to be, and the price of the TALK token continues to thrive. As long as people make sure to continue to the trading market and buy the token as well as sell the token, as you would any other coin in the exchange forum, then the value of the coin can continue to grow with time. It is very important to not sell everything immediately ass this will lead to a landslide in the price to the point where the coin will not have a market. 

Overall though, I am very happy with the introduction of the TALK token in this forum and it really has increased the potential earnings that we are able to make from this site. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

14 hours ago, Khan said:

TALK token price is going down and the price is very depended on the sell ratio and the Bitcoin price as if the sell in the TALK token goes on then the price will be more down.

It is not always going down. What you are seeing is trade and the investbox it has double rewards for some investor too but you are see the bitcoin pair. Bitcoin is rise into 16500 today my dear. It is bound to make altcoins drop in btc pairs. And the Talk is now rise again above 100 satoshi and at 115. It is ok price and has above one Bitcoin volume daily. It has support and buyers.

image.png.2971ad24b18eb6f1b1bc550c25229d08.png

I remembered that day and I was waiting impatiently for it. The officials, including the members, have contributed to raising the price of the symbol, in order to compensate us and compensate each member for what they have accomplished in the previous month. You should be grateful. The forum provided us with many opportunities.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes it opened at that time and also it gives a lot of profit at that time but it is going down and down. Don't know what will happen in future...

It was a great event expected by everyone, all holders of TALK Token were happy with what they got, the price reached 200 satoshi and that was unexpected, but now the price has decreased a lot, I hope that the forum management will find real uses for the tokens, that will encourage people to buy it and The price will go up.

• +1 1

On 1/6/2021 at 10:48 PM, Shaza Ahmad said:

but now the price has decreased a lot, I hope that the forum management will find real uses for the tokens, that will encourage people to buy it and The price will go up.

Yeah TALK will be backed by the genuine technology and the real investors. Those who take the patience, they are more likely to earn more benefits in future off TALK token. Price is lower now but no worries, administrator has said, so many considerations are on the way which will boost up the TALK with the extended usecases in future. 

The investment fund is good and somewhat useful because it helps us store currencies and helps increase earnings in a correct and good way that benefits everyone. Therefore, we all have to work on investing what we could of currencies and I hope that currency circulation becomes at its highest price so that we can gain more profit. I wish success to all

• +1 1

I am holding some of the coins in my investbox but these are worthless now and I am even not getting the real money which I was invested few months ago, too hard to bear now.

I really think that Talk tokens's value is an issue that needs to be solved, the price is deteriorating and it is the coin that we get paid with for our effort without the need for support from other members , so in other words it is our salary, it it is right to say so, and I really hope to see it in good price soon, because I think it is the best for this forum and for all the members.

This was great news since the conversation token began to be traded some time ago, it had a good price but in recent times its price is losing its value a lot and even seeing that it may be left without any value
A big greeting to the whole community

This was a truly wonderful and special day, and we were all excited to know what the price of the currency would be issued. Our expectations were true and one symbol was equal to 200 satoshi.

• +2 1

Folks, I trust you delighted in the primary day of exchanging the Conversation token and presently I think that everybody that was considering almost it and didn't accept in Cryptotalk and Yobit will be back. I am anticipating clients in Yobit to double in numbers within the following days.

That is good news for the member of this forum part of burning I want to tell you that the price of the talk token is very disappointing because in these days the price of the talk token is in low situation