We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling. - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling.

On 12/27/2019 at 2:47 PM, Migo said:

Yes of course, there is a lot of members here are finding some difficulties in English, but there is some ways with them can improve their language, using online translation will be good to understand each other well

Yes sir you are absolutely right there are many newbie who cannot use proper english grammer and it is not good for them so they should get help from some sources and keep work well....

4 hours ago, tudi87467 said:

Yes,we could maintain the quality of our post,here grammertical miss and spelling missing we universal time,so it should be followed by oursalves.   

Actually with good grammer on this forum this will be a learning place in which a lot of people will learn from.

i see a lot of posts on here have many grammatical mistakes and thats generally because there are many foreign members on this forum that dont have english as their first language so lets cut them some slack.

5 hours ago, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

A single world can completely change another meaning, but it is the same when we are going to say the word. So, this way and why should be careful especially when writing the English language.It is more important than speaking the language.

Yes that would be helpful to other and the forum itself for it to grow and be a good place of no spam.

Most of the customers don't care about the spelling and grammar. And this is the main weakness of all the members. And through this we are failed to improve our skills.

Teachers decide that once and for all, they are going to fix the problem of student grammar errors. These kids can’t write, they say. They don’t know their parts of speech. They can’t spell. They write in “text language.” Their writing is full of run-on sentences. They don’t even put capital letters at the beginning of sentences anymore!

Yes it is correct that many member which are joins to crytoptalk they do not take care about grammar and spelling. They do a lot of mistakes.

Yes, I agree with u. Sometimes, the topic is so useful and relevant but it is hard to understand due to some grammar and spelling mistakes.

In this forum we communicate each other with English language. English language is important but many peoples don't speak English very well but they write little bit good. So I think it is not necessary.

There are many members who have difficulty understanding the English language.  And they can't post well on crypto.  There are many mistakes in their English spelling.  But if they translate their own language into English they hope to be able to overcome the problem.

The base to understand English is the grammar and the spelling.If these aren't typed perfectly,understanding those lines will be difficult for other members.We should expert grammar and spelling before posting here.

Sometimes a few of the posts don't actually make a point, because of poor grammar or vocabulary. While vocabulary is somehow easy to correct through googling the words you want to find, grammar on the other hand is quite difficult. There is no certain service that corrects grammar mistakes and most of the times even the examples you find can be wrong. I am studying english at proficiency level and still have a lot of gaps in grammar. I'm not accusing anyone about grammar, but still I've seen a lot of posts that didn't make no sense at all. 

5 hours ago, Beast921 said:

The base to understand English is the grammar and the spelling.If these aren't typed perfectly,understanding those lines will be difficult for other members.We should expert grammar and spelling before posting here.

With that the forum will be good again and you will find it easier to understand a lot of content on the forum.

Spelling should always be present in a literate person. Correctly noticed that spelling, we need this for today. 

On 12/26/2019 at 6:33 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

If we don't write it correctly

The problem with the social media generation, is that there is no respect left in this world. I believe, if you use any language, you need to try and use it properly. It is a matter of respect for that language. English is no exception. I try my best, to maintain my punctuation, proper grammar and sensible sentences. However, I cannot say same for a lot of forum members. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This is important here in this forum because some of the members here didn't understand the main word which is having an typographical error, before we posts our replies, kindly double check it by reading it if there has an error with spellings.

There are lots of members on the forum coins from countries where they don't speak English language so there is nothing we can do about that because this people cannot create the best posts 

For me i think moderators and admins need to implement more languages in this forum. It could help the people in this forum to fix their grammar and spelling. Just like me, i'm not good in english but if they implement my language here i can explain myself properly. 

You are right mate we should improve our spellings and grama of our posts and this will help us to communicate well without some misunderstandings thanks.

On 12/26/2019 at 6:03 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

The formal language of this forum is English. So, most members should communicate with each other through this language. If we don't write it correctly, it will be hard for others to understand what we want to tell. I think it is really necessary for each user to produce quality posts to improve the forum. Sometimes I see some members don't care about their writings and there are lots of mistakes in their posts. Anyone should check his/her posts before submitting them. It is not difficult to edit posts. You should go back and check if there is any spelling error in your posts. Also check to find grammatical errors which will reduce the quality of posts. You can check your words and sentences in Microsoft Word to tell you which part of your post needs correction. It only takes a few minutes to read your own post to make sure there is nothing wrong in it.

You are right we should take care about our English but One thing i want to say about this post is that there are a lot members here on this forum from different parts of the world.  They have different their mother languages.so its difficult for them to write the correct English. So i think its okey for them with a little bit mistakes.. 

These errors always occur because most members do not speak the English language and the reason for the error is because the members use Google Translate, as most of the time translate words incorrectly so we can overcome this by creating other sections in many languages for countries

Grammar and spelling are very important when it comes to the quality of a post however we need to remember that not all of the members on here speak English as their first language and therefore most of them most likely make use of some sort of translator which is not 100% accurate. Therefore the importance is in the message behind what they are saying and i think we should be tolerant of other members and this language barrier that we have,

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

There is also a Russian section for those that speaks and understand it. Let's be more constructive in our posts, so people can understand the topics or the message we are passing. I know most of us do not understand English much but let's just try and express ourselves well. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy