We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling. - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling.

Yes, I agree with you we should improve the quality of our forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling. So that it can post as many members as possible in the cryptocurrency. Thanks to admin for a good question.

Yes we can improve the quality of a post by correcting our spelling and grammar mistakes , as I am poor in grammar one guy has disliked my post with this reason ,I will make it correct slowly.

My content is perfect but the way I have expressed is not good.

Sorry but we can`t do anything with this problem. A lot of users using google translate without making changes in the text, and moderators can`t ban them all

I suggest that if they're having a hard time constructing their post, just make it simple. Use a basic English and don't make it harder for yourself as long as you explain and express the whole thought of what you are about to post then that's better.

It is true, English grammar must be respected, but for Spanish-speaking people like me who do not speak this language well, it may be difficult for us to do so. We apologize for this in advance but it doesn't seem right to me that native people of this language make mistakes as strong as those I have seen in this forum.

Yes, your words are true, we have to take care of the quality of our posts, in order to benefit others with correct information and also to benefit from a good profit and not to delete our posts.

On 12/26/2019 at 2:03 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

The formal language of this forum is English. So, most members should communicate with each other through this language. If we don't write it correctly, it will be hard for others to understand what we want to tell. I think it is really necessary for each user to produce quality posts to improve the forum. Sometimes I see some members don't care about their writings and there are lots of mistakes in their posts. Anyone should check his/her posts before submitting them. It is not difficult to edit posts. You should go back and check if there is any spelling error in your posts. Also check to find grammatical errors which will reduce the quality of posts. You can check your words and sentences in Microsoft Word to tell you which part of your post needs correction. It only takes a few minutes to read your own post to make sure there is nothing wrong in it.

we are a lot of people from different countries so it is obviously hard to communicate with only one language.

most of people use google translate that is not very good but for grammatical errors you don't need word,

anyway here you can see if you wrote a wrong word because the forum shows you the word with a red line

The English language has become general and essential in any work so it must be mastered, and there are many sites that help in correcting grammar and vocabulary, so there is no excuse for anyone.

• +2 1

Thats true but i dont think all members are speak english here. There many members from different countries and different languages, they try harder to write their posts or comments in english language so that we can understand them. Lets support them in every way.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes, we must improve the English language in which we write and correct spelling errors so that what we write is clear to the members and understood

THINK POSITIVE

yes it is very necessary to use full stops,commas,and correct spelling to understand that what's some one want to say about the said topic.

There are a lot of members from all kind fo countries where they don't speak English language. But it seems that the moderators have fixed this problem because they banned most of these countries 

On 12/26/2019 at 8:03 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

The formal language of this forum is English. So, most members should communicate with each other through this language. If we don't write it correctly, it will be hard for others to understand what we want to tell. I think it is really necessary for each user to produce quality posts to improve the forum. Sometimes I see some members don't care about their writings and there are lots of mistakes in their posts. Anyone should check his/her posts before submitting them. It is not difficult to edit posts. You should go back and check if there is any spelling error in your posts. Also check to find grammatical errors which will reduce the quality of posts. You can check your words and sentences in Microsoft Word to tell you which part of your post needs correction. It only takes a few minutes to read your own post to make sure there is nothing wrong in it.

Yes, I see a lot of communication errors. Incorrect wording will change the meaning and the post will be useless. I think users must learn English first so they can communicate correctly.

On 1/9/2020 at 1:50 AM, kamalnewaz said:

Yes,we should maintain the quality of our post,here grammertical mistake and spelling missing we do many time,so it should be followed by oursalves.   

Its funny because you are correcting someones grammars and spelling and somehow you can't adopt it into yourself. I am not hating but its rare seeing things like this in forum.

22 hours ago, Zunaid Ahmed Fahim said:

Yes, It is needed for every crypto users. Because if the grammar and spelling are not correct then no one will under stand your language. 

We should do that for the sake of the forum not for the sake of ourselves that is what get the forum to be good and clean

We know English but we are not a practiced writer accordingly mistakes may well materialize but the largely lock technique to keep away from confuse is to benefit an augmentation in the chrome named, ''Grammarly". The additional room tells us everywhere we commit spelling or grammar mistake.

On 2/28/2020 at 3:33 PM, Yasrabyy said:

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you . I got to construct a fine and average quality of sentences and i am proud that now i don't make any mistake in spelling but i am not sure about the garmmar tboug .

I think you need to make sentences that are easy to understand and related to the discussion. Users also have to pay attention to typos because I sometimes have difficulty understanding their meaning. There are several English lessons on YouTube to improve your skills.

I find your post very correct, we should all pay a little more attention when writing our publications, that would help the forum a lot and ourselves in terms of profile quality. 

Now here is so many user from different countries and different tongues..but there is anly English and Russian language...so people should posy in English even he didn't know better..so mistake will heppen it is normal friend..

hi mate this is a good idea to improve grammatical errors and quality of the post and I want to say that any change that we want to bring in this forum comes from within ourselves. so first we need to look ourselves and then we must correct others and say to look into their comments and the quality of posting.

• Useful or interesting 1

18 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

I find your post very correct, we should all pay a little more attention when writing our publications, that would help the forum a lot and ourselves in terms of profile quality. 

Yes that will be good for the forum if you can take your time to write well that can make the forum to grow.

20 minutes ago, jitu123321 said:

All the member in this forum has not good in english so this problem created and this is the duty of all member who posting in this forum and admin can check the english skill of the poster who join in this forum and if a user need to improve his english he can use gramarlly app

They can use Grammarly but it is better to improve English writing skills because apps have limited power and can't replace a human. Checking skills of each user takes lots of time and almost impossible. It is up to members to check their own posts and correct their mistakes. I think many people who were banned recently had poor English understanding and couldn't write meaningful content.

Before posting a topic or comment it's good to check the spelling errors and grammar because this males it very difficult sometimes to understand the post. If we improve on this two sections we'll make better post and make the forum better