We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling. - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling.

On 12/27/2019 at 7:47 AM, abrar61 said:

Yes you are right we should always recheck our post if it has mistakes so we should resolve it by editing. And just because of this all will understand easily.

Yes I also agree with your point of view every one must need to improve their writing and spelling mistakes that will be helpful for all of us and not only for us it also helpful to those who comment on the post and your post also get like...

Well said, we should because through this we can improve our writing skills. I joined this trading business because of typing and writing habits, I thought that through this may be I modify my writing skill.

I completely agree with your point. With correct grammar and spellings the user will understand better and can reply better. Not only grammar and spellings also some importance should be given to punctuation.

1 hour ago, BnMuqaddas said:

What you are saying is right and members are proposing for local language section and that will bring solution to this problem in the forum. 

We using english language in this forum but i think it will become much better if they implement more language so many people can speak properly in their own languages. That will also help them to post properly with correct grammar and spelling.

There are a lot of people on this forum that are coming from countries where English is not their first language so I guess it is very hard for them to write correctly in English 

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Farhan000 said:

How to Write Better Forum Posts to Up Your Game. Punctuate. Believe it or not, it isn't uncommon to run across forums posts with no punctuation. Check Spelling & Grammar. None of us are perfect and spelling mistakes are bound to crop up. Limit Emoticons. Emoticons are fun . Use Quoting Tool.

Proper use of Comma and Semicolon can help others to better understand what you have written in your posts. Connecting phrases and sentences without commas, will confuse readers because they can't recognize where the sentence has started and where it will end. If your posts are not meaningful, they will be ignored and you will not receive replies from others. So, learn to separate your phrases when you want to talk about two opposite facts or two different set of thoughts.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it's totally right, some of us just think to complete the 30 comments for the day but no one thinks that our posts might inspire some one so for that we should increase our texting and sentence quality.

Many people from different countries are working here. So at first you have to be aware of making posts which has no grammatical mistakes. If you make grammatical mistakes or make spellink as your way then many people will not understant your post or comment. So pleasbe be aware. 

On 12/26/2019 at 6:03 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

The formal language of this forum is English. So, most members should communicate with each other through this language. If we don't write it correctly, it will be hard for others to understand what we want to tell. I think it is really necessary for each user to produce quality posts to improve the forum. Sometimes I see some members don't care about their writings and there are lots of mistakes in their posts. Anyone should check his/her posts before submitting them. It is not difficult to edit posts. You should go back and check if there is any spelling error in your posts. Also check to find grammatical errors which will reduce the quality of posts. You can check your words and sentences in Microsoft Word to tell you which part of your post needs correction. It only takes a few minutes to read your own post to make sure there is nothing wrong in it.

It's not a big issue for this forum so avoid this we are just here to get money and learn information about this forum not to find mistakes eachother I also haven't good grammar but I manage this problem carefully 

You are right to see daily posts whose words are incomprehensible and this is a big problem and I think the reason behind this thing is that the food people who do not speak and do not know how to write in English are using a translator such as Google translator and these translators do not write literally so I hope to add sections in all languages so People can write in their own language without any problems

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you are right. I people should check and use proper grammar. If they are facing problem then they should get help from google. 

when someone post many of us do not quality or meaning ful post.sometimes many spelling and grammar is wrong.it should be improved.

You just nailed it dear, some people hardly post what is readable and still ask for readers reputations. Let's try to increase our level of grammer and spellings. Atleast before posting, review your work and correct any correctables.

On 12/26/2019 at 6:03 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

The formal language of this forum is English. So, most members should communicate with each other through this language. If we don't write it correctly, it will be hard for others to understand what we want to tell. I think it is really necessary for each user to produce quality posts to improve the forum. Sometimes I see some members don't care about their writings and there are lots of mistakes in their posts. Anyone should check his/her posts before submitting them. It is not difficult to edit posts. You should go back and check if there is any spelling error in your posts. Also check to find grammatical errors which will reduce the quality of posts. You can check your words and sentences in Microsoft Word to tell you which part of your post needs correction. It only takes a few minutes to read your own post to make sure there is nothing wrong in it.

Mistakes and negligent errors must be meticulously checked to make sure post grammar mistake free

11 hours ago, Rakin 00 said:

The manuscript was copy edited by a professional copy editor from US.People should always check the spelling or their grammar before posting anything.Most members should communicate with each other through this language.

Words should be coherent to topics and could be improved by making professional practice.

On 12/28/2019 at 7:02 AM, vivoy90 said:

ya we should be clear in this sense that our post work will not have any grammatical mistakes and we must write good words of our posts and try to avoid repeating of words in our post.

Words potrays the impeccable impeccable transformcy of topic and subject matter openly 

You should go back and check if there is any spelling error in your posts. grammatical errors which will reduce the quality of post. It only takes a few minutes to read your own post to avoid nothing wrong in it.

There are many members whose primary language is not English and they use the translator for help so the sentences are inconsistent and the rules are irregular and this is an obstacle to writing topics in a good language

Grammar and spelling matters and it is necessry to have to post in this forum. If we posted a wrong grammar or wrong spelling maybe the moderators and admin would definitely think that we have not give effort for making such post, so we should spell it correctly.

Yes, you are right, thank you for your beautiful topic.There are people in different languages in different countries who know something like English language.However, it is wrong for grammatical reasons.So everyone should know better about English language then post here.

Yes i am also learning here about many things and i am created comment on many posts. Before submitting my comment i check me english grammar then i submit my comment.

On 12/26/2019 at 8:03 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

It only takes a few minutes to read your own post to make sure there is nothing wrong in it.

Even only a few minutes but for some members this is wasting time. Others will say no need to check again because admin will deleted. I'm just try to say your post is good advice and we must help admin and other member with valuable post on the right section. Be brave and stay away from lazy.

Well we can't blame others for the wrong use if words or English because many  are not used to English  and many too find it difficult to use the right words at the same time but they can their words of English if they are willing to through through it

This is a good recommendation that everyone on this forum should follow as it will make people better understand the topics and comments that the users have posted.

That's good suggestion this sides forum should be more clear and understandable as you are said members should work on their grammatical mistakes and spellings it is absolutely right but we all know that this site is a global platform from everywhere people are coming so it is impossible to implement these because many of them don't know English frequently that is the main reason why they are doing mistakes on grammatical spelling where to manage and appreciate them that is trying to give their views in English.