We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling. - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

We should improve the quality of forum posts in terms of grammar and spelling.

6 minutes ago, Whydoyoucare said:

This is true, some of the members here dont really actually about their grammar or spelling, all they want was just to really earn in this forum and cant even make a good content.

I think about the grammar issues is some of the users here are not English is their primary language on their country so we should tolerate the grammar of them.

I am not good at english language because this is not my original language but i am trying my best to make my grammar fluent and also i always checking my spellings before submitting it. 

Everyone here need to post the quality post in terms of usefully, grammar and spellings, but not everyone here is knowing the English very well, but they are improving

Everyone should improve their quality of forum post and do not mistakes grammars and spelling.Some people mistakes more in posting

On 12/26/2019 at 9:03 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

The formal language of this forum is English. So, most members should communicate with each other through this language. If we don't write it correctly, it will be hard for others to understand what we want to tell. I think it is really necessary for each user to produce quality posts to improve the forum. Sometimes I see some members don't care about their writings and there are lots of mistakes in their posts. Anyone should check his/her posts before submitting them. It is not difficult to edit posts. You should go back and check if there is any spelling error in your posts. Also check to find grammatical errors which will reduce the quality of posts. You can check your words and sentences in Microsoft Word to tell you which part of your post needs correction. It only takes a few minutes to read your own post to make sure there is nothing wrong in it.

I agree. There is no need to rush on posting the contents. Members should always check they're typographical errors. Grammar s are okay to be faulty and is not easy to correct, but I typo errors I think should be reviewed or edit, before or even after posting the content. 

nMvFbuZ.png

yeah indeed it is necessary to post quality post here in cryptotalk in order to improve the forum. and i think that spelling is not much of a big deal as long as the message conveyed correctly. though the grammar should really be correct for us to not misinterpret the message. 

On 1/9/2020 at 9:50 AM, Whydoyoucare said:

This is true, some of the members here dont really actually about their grammar or spelling, all they want was just to really earn in this forum and cant even make a good content.

Because the majority of user of thus forum the English it's not her native language we are all here and the English is not my first one, and for me English is my third language not my second

• Useful or interesting 1

The formal language of this forum is English. So, most members should communicate with each other through this language. If we don't write it correctly, it will be hard for others to understand what we want to tell. I think it is really necessary for each user to produce quality posts to improve the forum. Sometimes I see some members don't care about their writings and there are lots of mistakes in their posts. Anyone should check his/her posts before submitting them. It is not difficult to edit posts. You should go back and check if there is any spelling error in your posts. Also check to find grammatical errors which will reduce the quality of posts. You can check your words and sentences in Microsoft Word to tell you which part of your post needs correction. It only takes a few minutes to read your own post to make sure there is nothing wrong in it.

Your concern is reasonable,but please understand also that many have their own language used,so its also hard for them to speak and write fluently, those online correctors are not guaranteed to give you the good translations,sometimes its worst. What we need is respect and understand each other here.

Edited by Ms.o

My english is not good why spelling and grammar require in the forum we are not write aby exam we are here just share our experience and learn some others experience how the share here I think simple words maybe enough to express our topics and I improving my grammar and spelling to give a good quality content

I agree that we should improve the grammar and spelling mistake because due to these mistake people are unable to understand what the writer want to convey through his/her post and some time it make wrong sense due to these mistake.The solution of spelling mistake is turn on auto spelling checker and to grammar is, don't use complex sentences, use simple sentences and words.

• +2 1

Sometimes people just type fast. It can't be only because people's grammar is not good is may also be because people are not slowing down to correct their sentences. All browsers have built-in spell checkers and the 2 minute speed bump between posts is supposed to help with that.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Well i agree with this. I am having a hard time to use the english language since this is not my mother tongue language but i am trying my best to construct my grammar well so others can understand me. We need to try hard so others can understand us.

On 1/12/2020 at 5:43 AM, ShakilA said:

Everyone should improve their quality of forum post and do not mistakes grammars and spelling.Some people mistakes more in posting

Because this forum is help more in learning about cryptocurrencies that's so is how this forum will help people to km learn how to write good English

Well buddy I'm from Bangladesh. And I know 3 languages really well. Bangla, English and Hindi. I got knowledge about all these languages. And I use those properly in this forum page. And I think everyone should do that. 

Edited by MohammadMohsin

As long as they can understand and be able to share knowledge and opinions as long as we can understand it and get a little bit of what they try to say, is it okay because the goal of this forum is to share idea not to have a better grammar.

This forum only offers to use 1 certain language for able for other members to understand each other and we must know that not all the members in this forum are very familiar in English so sometimes we tend to read a post with bad grammar or misspelled words and for me it's okay because they tried their best to post even though they find it difficult. 

Maybe this time they are having difficulties in writing for their post but practice makes perfect and we must support them and help them to be good in expressing their opinion in this forum. 

Sadly, it's not only America or other English speaking using the website. For example you were born in some remote places in Asia and you're told to speak in English.. would you??! Atleast people understands what people are writing about ,and English not being thier mother tongue they can atleast understand and are able to use the website. If this website was in Russian or Hindi you wouldn't even understand it.. you know only one language (ENGLISH) the rest can understand atleast two different languages. *Facts check* ENGLISH IS THE EASIEST LANGUAGE. 

I agree with you. Every user should use auto correction for solving their grammatical mistakes and by this the other members of this forum can understand what they wrote. 

Yes we should improve ourselves in terms of spelling and knowing the right grammar to use in every post. 

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 8:47 AM, abrar61 said:

Yes you are right we should always recheck our post if it has mistakes so we should resolve it by editing. And just because of this all will understand easily.

All should do this to check if his comment or post are okay or not. I have found many of my post with wrong spelling and I have edited them instantly.

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 8:47 AM, abrar61 said:

Yes you are right we should always recheck our post if it has mistakes so we should resolve it by editing. And just because of this all will understand easily.

I also think we should recheck our post to find out if we did any any mistake when making the post. we all should do our good for the forum .

27 minutes ago, himu3334 said:

I should all remember that not everyone knows how to spell correctly so it's not their fault.We don't know what to answer, so we just leave it like that. You don't have to a good English speaker, but just make sure that everybody will understand the post.

I think all should write the spelling correctly in this forum when anyone posting here and we also should not do any spam here.

1 hour ago, Thefighter said:

The problem is there are many people from poor countries on this forum where English language is not their primary spoken language. So there is nothing we can do about this people

i think english is not primary language in many countries and it does not depend on any poor country or rich country. i think english is secondary language in many country.

A lot of people write very illiterate. Noticed that every day. I don't know the grammar perfect, but use services like you say. They're very helpful for me.