Wich country is most friendly with Cryptocurrency? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Wich country is most friendly with Cryptocurrency?

In my opinion, Japan is the most friendly country with cryptocurrency, because it adopted this new technology from the beginning and we didn't hear that this country banned or try to make any obstacles for crypto, even with the hack of MTGOX one of the biggest exchanges at that time,

So my friends are you agree with me? or did you think there are other countries better than japan?

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 10
  • +2 5
  • +3 5
  • +4 6
  • +5 2

I would say that it is most likely in the eastern part of the globe since the known founder of the bitcoin is a Japanese person which I think might be one of its reasons. There are actually many regions to be friendly within Asia since most of the people around Asian countries are much more focus in computer rather than being exposed in public and addressing social interaction that sometimes result to social awkwardness. This means that the ones who could be able to develop to adopt about it fast, it is natural for Asians to be the one who did it as they mostly devote their life in internet after all.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

For sure Japan is one of the top countries that are used to Cryptocurrency in the world and since they have good number of cryptonians th y now choose to impose tax on every trader in the country which I think is good because that will help them generate some revenue which they will use to support the nation's projects.

• +1 2
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No matter how different countries deal with cryptocurrencies, this will not stop an obstacle in their face, because cryptocurrencies have crossed all borders and united the world into one currency, but if we want to mention the countries that have provided facilities to deal with cryptocurrencies, Japan tops the list

Crypto is a great platform to earn money.... There are many country friendly with cryptocurrency.... But in my opinion the most friendly country crypto-currency in japan... Japan is the big supporter in cryptocurrency......   

Swetzerland is the country which allow the crypto market and that country is so rich and that country peoples will invest their money in the crypto market and that country will allow the crypto market.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

Regionally, I would say cryptocurrency is much more accepted in a Russia, South America and a large part of Europe with some little restrictions like the AML policies. 

Argentina, Ecuador, Venezuela, Zimbabwe and Nigeria has been the top crypto-friendly countries with highest engagement mostly being caused by economic crises.

• +1 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I guess Japan can be regarded as the most crypto friendly country. They have implemented progressive regulations. In 2017, the government acknowledged the legality of cryptocurrency assets. There is even an association, The Japanese Virtual Currency Exchange Association (JVCEA), integrated by different organizations, they are enabled to pass end enforce regulations for exchanges in Japan. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

On 10/24/2020 at 1:04 AM, bobjoemega said:

In my opinion, Japan is the most friendly country with cryptocurrency, because it adopted this new technology from the beginning and we didn't hear that this country banned or try to make any obstacles for crypto, even with the hack of MTGOX one of the biggest exchanges at that time,

So my friends are you agree with me? or did you think there are other countries better than japan?

Countries' view of cryptocurrencies differs from one country to another, and I see that the United Kingdom is a very friendly country for cryptocurrencies, as it is home to most of the trading platforms, hosts 43 trading platforms and provides a suitable financial environment and system in line with cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Most of the developed countries are welcoming the technology of cryptocurrency and the blockchain system.Japan is a very good example of a country where cryptocurrency is widely accepted and used. A lot of the developing countries are still is it tend to broaden the portfolio of the usage of cryptocurrency due to many reasons.

I have read the Switzerland  have good policies and Venezuela who have adopted crypto for payments and baking. The Japan have also good policies but those countries make move before Japan. The Swiss banks have good plan for crypto users and Venezuela built country economy at crypto currency. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

On 10/30/2020 at 4:13 PM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

Yes, I agree with you, Japan is one of the countries that support cryptocurrencies in the world, but there are many countries that support  cryptocurrencies such as the United Arab Emirates and Qatar

Thanks my friend for this information. I think the China and Japanese are playing a supporting role to growing this amazing platform. Because throughout this the economy of the countries can be improved, yet many countries can not accept this forum. But soon they will start work with the crytotalk. 

I think China and the USA are the countries that most adopt cryptocurrencies, it is one of the countries that has more investors in the world

Yes, I can think of Japan too as the most crypto friendly country for the regulations and allowing crypto to be used in the country. Also more countries that seem to be crypto friendly are Canada, Singapore and lately Australia. I hope that the example of Japan is followed by more countries and commerce using cryptocurrencies will rise.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

10 hours ago, Zafarwaheed said:

Thanks my friend for this information. I think the China and Japanese are playing a supporting role to growing this amazing platform. Because throughout this the economy of the countries can be improved, yet many countries can not accept this forum. But soon they will start work with the crytotalk. 

@Zafarwaheed well maybe Japan is also but I only know about China and USA because I have learn this in this forum in the beginning when I start work here, and now I will learn from this post because many members comments on this so it is essential to learn from them more knowledge..

• +1 1

My country doesn't have a particular affinity towards Bitcoins as much as its significance. Though most people and successful businessmen and my country are well aware of its potential possibilities. I hope that the acceptance of Bitcoin as a official currency would reach far and wide throughout the world. this would increase the importance of Bitcoins to a large extent.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

Now this time swetzerland is most supportable country of crypto market and that is the rich country in the world and i hope soon the other countries will support the crypto market and that time BTC make a history big high.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

From my point of view, I find that China is the country that deals with the most cryptocurrencies, as it contains many platforms that work in the field of trading in digital currencies and this is what helped Chinese people to access this field in order to achieve additional income, especially since the population is very large in China and this makes an opportunity Work in China is a bit non-existent.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I have no idea about which country is more friendly with the crypto currency but as per your comment I think it is Japan but my country is growing so fastly and trying to make a good connection with the crypto currency as a digital currency many people use this a great exchange system in our country.

On 10/29/2020 at 4:13 PM, blessing95 said:

I think China is the most country involved with crypto currency. China has adopted this currency and some of their billionaire have also taken part in the currency. Also when China was the first country to experience the pandemic we could see a great fall in the prices of coins such as bitcoin

Yes my friend, China is the first in adoption of all Crypto, because from my experience in mining, all big pool are in this country and it's bigger 3 times than the USA pool and Europe together.

3 hours ago, Sanjana321 said:

I have no idea about which country is more friendly with the crypto currency but as per your comment I think it is Japan but my country is growing so fastly and trying to make a good connection with the crypto currency as a digital currency many people use this a great exchange system in our country.

Where are you from? all country was afraid to use this technology because of the animosity of it, even today we still hear about banning crypto in India and more country,    

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

I agree it seem that japan is the best for crypto. I don't know why other countries near didn't follow but there should be more adoption and legalisation of the crypto markets as it seems that there are many that even consider banning even now that cryptocurrencies are getting adopted by banks.

• +1 2
  • +2 5

I think there are more and even in Europe there are relaxed rules right now and there are merchants accepting Bitcoin and more crypto for services and commercial purposes, also in America there are many that accept and promote the use. Japan is ahead but the rest countries will be closer.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you my dear, I am did not know Japan was the big loving crypto country. I am not known a lot about this and I am thanks for tell me about this big exchange mtgox I am hear of it before and it is has a interest story.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don`t completely know, but I heard that India is a very cryptocurrency-friendly country. There are always a lot of news from there. And I know some Indian guys, who are interested in cryptocurrency and they say, in their country this technology becomes more and more popular 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

3 minutes ago, nykas said:

I don`t completely know, but I heard that India is a very cryptocurrency-friendly country. There are always a lot of news from there. And I know some Indian guys, who are interested in cryptocurrency and they say, in their country this technology becomes more and more popular 

Dear @nykas according to the information I found in Finder about India cryptocurrency regulation landscape is hostile, cryptocurrencies there are not accepted as a means of payment. Digital currency exchanges are technically considered legal but face increasingly restrictions.

• +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif