Wich country is most friendly with Cryptocurrency? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Wich country is most friendly with Cryptocurrency?

In fact, I think the majority of Asian countries deal with the matter easily. When the currency started to spread. on the world . As I said, Asian countries in general now consider it a part of their lives. And some companies now rely on it, but in some way, of course.

• Useful or interesting 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Japan has one of the strongest economies in the world. They know very well how to manage the available resources and how to exploit everything new to their advantage.

Cryptocurrencies help the economy to grow and make it stronger if it is able to integrate cryptocurrencies into its financial system, and this is what the government in Japan succeeded.

It is Japan because I have seen there is Bitcoin option for payment in stores in the country and many japanese are doing that to buy anything they want or pay their bills using Bitcoin. There is no other country with this level of adoption so far.

• +1 1

Particularly the asian countries are crypto friendly especially china and japan it was said according to an unknown source that the inventor of bitcoin is from japan but nevertheless japan used most of crypto and russia as well .

My friend, I think that China, Russia and India are the countries that support the most cryptocurrencies. Both of them are dedicated to huge mining farms for cryptocurrencies and a wonderful owner. I added to me a piece of information that Japan is one of the most popular countries for cryptocurrencies. Thank you.

• +2 1

I know that Japan is very advanced in technology and promote all new technologies immediately, perhaps more should be doing the same. Many countries more have made it legal but do not promote the use and it is up to merchants to have acceptance on bitcoin as payments.

I agree with you. I also think japan is the most friendly country if we are talking about cryptocurrency. They didn't do anything that will harm crypto and it's users. They even allowed it already after they hear it and influence or persuade their constituent to use it.

• +3 1

Well I have less idea about how countries are related or most friendly to cryptocurrency,I guess it something I should make some little research about, but I know Germany to be really engage into cryptocurrency also,but I don't how strong that of Japan is.

Japan has done what was proper years ago and it helps cryptocurrencies a lot, lately we see some good news coming from more countries especially in the usa and perhaps in europe, although there are some discussions about kyc that will make everything recorded in databases for governments and make the internet surveliance totalitarian.

• +1 1

Thanks for the information dear May be Japan is most supporting Asian country for Cryptocurrency But Among European countries I think Germany is more supportive and is highly active to grow amd develop the Cryptocurrency.Germany has allowed its citizens to trade the Bitcoins as it is Completely legal in Germany Now.

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you. Japan is the most friendly with cryptocurrency. Different peoples have different ideas about the topic. But in my view Japan Is the correct option.

I expect cryptocurrencies to be supported more by eastern countries in the coming years. The reason for this is; USD was accepted as a reserve currency as a result of the capitalist system dominating the world economy for many years. Now, eastern countries want to end the USD dominance. For this, they can bring crypto coins to the agenda as the most suitable exchange tool.

There are may countries who have adopted cryptocurrencies by full heart. China have also made a lot of progress in blockchain technology in addition to japan. They are creating first ever quantum computers. Even germany also have created crypto currency banks nowadays.

• +3 1

In which countries it is legal it the proof friendship with cryptosystem or crypto currencies in which the trade of it legal, became in some countries the trade of it is illegal and the banned of this type of trade.

• Useful or interesting 1

Whenever there is something new to the world there are some benefits in some cons of Too so you need  to accept both of things if you want to grow in the field

On 12/12/2020 at 6:14 PM, Lilik3 said:

I must not talk about my country because my country does not have the best relations with cryptocurrency. I have heard that cryptocurrency has good relations with Japan. I have heard it a long time ago to work online.

I feel you brother, my country is also have low knowledge about cryptocurrency's and there are very little crypto coin holders, but personally i think most cryptocurrency users are from Asia and also from Europe,because most crypto sites are from thus country's.

On 10/23/2020 at 6:04 PM, bobjoemega said:

In my opinion, Japan is the most friendly country with cryptocurrency, because it adopted this new technology from the beginning and we didn't hear that this country banned or try to make any obstacles for crypto, even with the hack of MTGOX one of the biggest exchanges at that time,

So my friends are you agree with me? or did you think there are other countries better than japan?

I think that many countries should have a good intention like Japan and follow their example, which from the beginning did not impose its prohibition laws on cryptocurrencies but left it to the open world and this is great.

• +1 1

On 10/29/2020 at 4:13 PM, blessing95 said:

I think China is the most country involved with crypto currency. China has adopted this currency and some of their billionaire have also taken part in the currency. Also when China was the first country to experience the pandemic we could see a great fall in the prices of coins such as bitcoin

I strongly agree  your opinion China could be the country that has a strong relationship with crypto currency because during the  early stage of pandemic the price of Bitcoin decreases down to the level of $6000 this shows that China has a strong Ally with crypto currency followed by Japan and other aisa countries like Russia and others.

I share what you say about the relationship between cryptocurrencies and Japan, I think that in general terms the Asian continent is the one that most supports this project and is always at the forefront in the implementation of new technologies.

• +1 1

In my opinion, Japan is the most friendly country with cryptocurrency, because it adopted this new technology from the beginning and we didn't hear that this country banned or try to make any obstacles for crypto, even with the hack of MTGOX one of the biggest exchanges at that time,

So my friends are you agree with me? or did you think there are other countries better than japan?

Undoubtedly Japan will be the example, always because apart they always contributed to this world and it will be the example to follow. This is good I hope that the countries will be added constantly as time passes.

On 11/4/2020 at 4:38 AM, Amiami said:

Being friendly is something subjective, since for example in countries like those of the third world, basically the government ignores everything related to cryptos, while there are other countries where governments regulate or promote the use of the crypto world, therefore  I think that the friendliest country is Hong Kong.

The Switzerland have one of the best support for crypto where they offers good interest and deposit facility to account holders. The Switzerland have 2 specialty one is banking and other is hotling. Their for the have customers around the world. Their are other countries also who have welcome crypto in country with big support like Dubai have tax free zone for crypto. The Turkey, Germany, Venezuela, Nigeria, japan, South Korea are also in this list ,this list is increasing day by day. 

• +2 1

There are most countries that have adopted cryptocurrencies, led by the United States of America, China, Japan and Turkey, and there are many projects supporting cryptocurrencies and a wide use of them in terms of shopping, cars, real estate and land.

• +2 1

Most of East Asian countries are among the countries that support cryptocurrencies in general, and I think that Japan and China are among the countries that support the most cryptocurrencies because they are countries that rely heavily on artificial intelligence, robots and technology. And most of the strong cryptocurrencies were born and originated in these developed countries

How good it would be for all countries to be like Japan, since this way we would have more chances that cryptocurrencies continue to grow and their popularity is greater every day and this benefits all cryptocurrency carriers.