Wich country is most friendly with Cryptocurrency? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Wich country is most friendly with Cryptocurrency?

To weigh this... The most friendly countries with crypto currencies I think are the Asian countries especially Japan and China as they have intergrated some regulations of this currencies into their system and their wealthy men also do invest in them

Japan has been the first to take advantage of the technology of cryptocurrencies, but today they are so rooted in the present that even in Venezuela and are already being used in places, in Spain it is also a fact even debit cards there. We must know that we are evolving and that the world will be more and more technological, it is a fact that we must be prepared and adapt to all this.

Many countries are very strict when it comes to cryptocurrencies regulations, but some are lenient and accepting, example of such countries are Russia, japan

I think the European countries are most leave friendly with the crime scene because they know the worth of it I am what it will do for individuals

All countries at this time look at cryptocurrencies and want to rely on them for financial transactions, buy and sell, and they want to create their own currencies, and here is China creating its own currency.

I think that there are many countries interested in cryptocurrencies, including Russia, America, China and Japan, but I think that Japan is the most dependent on it and its development because it has emerged from it and countries continue to search for safer and easier technical means in trade and economy, such as the digital currency Bitcoin that is developing Wonderful.

Yed dear i agree with you. Japanese is the most friendly country of cryptocurrency. Japan accept crypto first . They can't ban this site. This site is legit to pay . They invest in this forum. Because this is good to answer the questions and people earn from here.

Thanks.

I didn't make a research about this before but depends on my knowledge almost all countries still against crypto but Germany started to accept it and allowed to deal with it in some of banks there , also USA provide a legit way to convert cryptocurrencies to fiat now but the negative thing in both situation is the huge fee they take , so depends on all that and what you said I also see japan more friendly with crypto

I do not think that there is only one country which is crypto friendly , there are many of them and I think the are very clever because they are taking all the advantages of crypo from the beginning and I consider the people of these countries very lucky because they can easily get additional income and live better.

As China is a technology dependent country, the use of cryptocurrency is widespread in China. I think cryptocurrency has a wide friendship with China. Many rich people in China invest in it.

There are many countries that are involved in the cryptocurrency but I want to tell you that the countries of the Europe more active than the other countries they are doing their work on the daily basis and they get the good profit on this forum

• +2 1

Japan is most biggest and well country for the bitcoin and many projects are establish in world by this platform and they are doing diplomacy on this topic to many countries that are big markets for the digital markets as well as for all over the world too...... 

I think the friendliest country is cryptocurrency. This is China so there, mostly people are engaged in mining and the Bitcoin cryptocurrency is mined there as much as.

Japan is most biggest and well country for the bitcoin and many projects are establish in world by this platform and they are doing diplomacy on this topic to many countries that are big markets for the digital markets as well as for all over the world too...... 

Base on geographical location assessment asian continent has it all. Talking about crypto friendly atmosphere to hold, trade and exchange crypto coins facing zero restrictions, legal interference from Authorities and governments unlike other parts. The common is africans(Nigeria) failing to understand the potentials benefits of Crypto at it early stage till date

Edited by Guru2050

There are many countries that are crypto friendly and I think the number is increasing everyday. Most of the courtiers that were against crypto at the beginning are starting to change their mind now and beginning to adopt crypto. The are becoming aware of the great benefits crypto has on the economy and helping to improve the financial situation of the citizens, but the most important point is to keep crypto decentralized.

• +3 1

I think of Venezuela, they created their own cryptocurrency although it did not work very well, and it is known that the Government of that country uses bitcoin to make payments to other countries, and I also understand that Venezuela is among the first in the world in transactions and use of cryptocurrencies, in addition to that many stores accept crypto and already have 2 cryptocurrency ATMs in the capital.

• +1 1

I have always seen Japan as the best place to make transactions and free trade in the cryptographic area, and of course there have been several cases in which they prohibit one or another cryptocurrency, therefore the security of cryptocurrencies in that country is great, I am one of the people who would like to go to Japan and make transactions buy anything with my capital in cryptocurrency, this is the best site for any merchant.

This information is new to me, I will search for it more, I am curious about it But primarily I think that the economic, industrial and commercial prosperity of these countries is a very important factor that encourages them to invest and deal with encrypted digital currencies.

• +3 1

Well, Japan was just the first to make it stand known when cryptocurrecies were introduced, but as time goes by, many countries are now becoming crypto friendly too, countries like Canada, Germany and some other European countries.

• +2 1

Yes, I think it is Japan, but the cryptocurrencies have gone beyond the issue of countries, and have become more prevalent in the whole world, so if you mean who are the countries that helped in developing cryptocurrencies, yes, of course, Japan tops the list, and the eastern side in particular is one of the biggest supporters  to her .

• +4 1

Japan is indeed one of the countries that is most friendly to cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency there is legal and can be used legally. Apart from Japan, there are still many other countries that are friendly to cryptocurrency despite many rules, South Korea is a country that legalizes cryptocurrency as an investment and transaction and Singapore is also a cryptocurrency friendly country. Generally, countries that legalize cryptocurrency are developed countries.

• +1 1

On 10/24/2020 at 1:04 AM, bobjoemega said:

In my opinion, Japan is the most friendly country with cryptocurrency, because it adopted this new technology from the beginning and we didn't hear that this country banned or try to make any obstacles for crypto, even with the hack of MTGOX one of the biggest exchanges at that time,

So my friends are you agree with me? or did you think there are other countries better than japan?

Yes, really, Japan is a really developed country in a great way, and I think it will be in the first place in the ranking of digital currencies that Japan is really a developed country

Officsly the Japan introduce it and also friendly on the blockchain system of coins and also gave the friendly environment for all those held themselves. 

• +2 1

On 23/10/2020 at 11:04 PM, bobjoemega said:

In my opinion, Japan is the most friendly country with cryptocurrency, because it adopted this new technology from the beginning and we didn't hear that this country banned or try to make any obstacles for crypto, even with the hack of MTGOX one of the biggest exchanges at that time,

So my friends are you agree with me? or did you think there are other countries better than japan?

I would also choose Japan. But generally I think Asian countries have been friendly with crypto currency I'm ready to accept my mistake though. But that's what I really do think.