Wich country is most friendly with Cryptocurrency? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Wich country is most friendly with Cryptocurrency?

Japan may top this list as a result of its honest dealings with the encrypted currency as a result of the development that has reached its mechanism and I admit that China also provides facilities in this field. As for the countries that most use encryption, I think that Ukraine is the most used country for encryption, but I do not know if the government there is accrediting

• +5 1

Yes, Japan is a pioneer in the field of cryptocurrencies, and also China. My friend there told me that we can buy food and some necessities through cryptocurrencies.
All countries will befriend cryptocurrencies in the future.

• +1 1

10 hours ago, jnbezchess said:

Yes, Japan is a pioneer in the field of cryptocurrencies, and also China. My friend there told me that we can buy food and some necessities through cryptocurrencies.
All countries will befriend cryptocurrencies in the future.

Buying food is less than the raison de'etre of cryptocurrencies, what I mean is that fiat currency are been converted to digital currencies to be used for all this necessities, where people buy items and pay with their debit/credit card, cryptocurrency will only build on that neccessity but what I love about cryptocurrency is that you can send the funds to people very far away maybe in another country and they will receive them without having to wait for conversion 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think there are many countries that are friendly with the cryptocyrrency like Hong Kong, Malta, Luxembourg etc and the Japan has more priority than all other countries because Japan has more technology and also is a progressive country.

There are three sections on the crypto talk the one is Russian sector and American sector and the third is Chinese section but I want to tell you that the Russian sector is very close to the cryptocurrency and more active than the other sections

The Japan is doing really good and it was in the technology all the time and accepting it for the long term now, because she knows the usefulness of the cryptocurrency and the technology.

• +1 1

I think Japan is the only country that is more frank than cryptocurrency in which cryptocurrency is very popular.There are many other countries, including Japan, that want to make a strong connection with crypto.And cryptocurrency is becoming popular all over the world. It is hoped that many countries of the world will make substantial profits by adopting cryptocurrency.

Well.

I cannot kick against your opinion mate because you obviously provides your opinion with clear fact. Hence, as i also goes through lot of opinions here i will definitely and absolutely go for the Japan as well.

• +1 1

I assume China is the most united states of america worried with crypto foreign money. China has adopted this foreign money and some of their billionaire have additionally taken part within the forex. Also whilst China was the primary united states of america to revel in the pandemic we should see a great fall in the charges of coins consisting of bitcoin

Middle East country are also crypto friendly,  China, Korea,  Japan and some Arab countries too,  bit definitely India is ahead because the government legalized it and then she doesn't poo it some frequent banned on it or some restrictions to it,  it just allows it to work freely. 

not only the Japan but many other countries like China and many more are taking interest in cryptocurrency and that is a good thing for cryptocurrency because it will be used more and more with the help of them

Actually yes, according to my research Japan is the country that is very friendly with crypto currency and since the adoption of the currency many people in japan have benefited from it and have been regarding it as a blessing to although there is many countries like that but to be honest the Japanese are leading the way.

In fact, my friend, I do not have any information related to this matter, but it is certain that there are many countries that have full credibility with this forum, headed by Russia. I think it is the country that cares the most in this regard and sponsors it.

I think there should be Russia Because Russia has greatly promoted cryptocurrency. Russia created a forum to promote cryptocurrency on which we are working cryptotalk. I think Russia promoted more.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/24/2020 at 3:04 AM, bobjoemega said:

In my opinion, Japan is the most friendly country with cryptocurrency, because it adopted this new technology from the beginning and we didn't hear that this country banned or try to make any obstacles for crypto, even with the hack of MTGOX one of the biggest exchanges at that time,

So my friends are you agree with me? or did you think there are other countries better than japan?

Japan and also the Switzerland are the countries in which the crypto currency is legal and peoples will use it easily and no one can arrest them and now in india the crypto currency is legal and peoples of that country will use it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Honestly i have no idea about this matter but there are many country friendly to cryptocurrance some of them are given below

Russia 

Chaina

Japan 

Switherland

Turkey

Cryptocirrance more beneficial for those countries that their economy is low people like cryptocurrance because they are more sequire

• +1 1

Japan always excels in many fields and is a pioneer in development, whether in industries or technological development, and now it has hastened to spread this wonderful field.

• +2 1

According to my knowledge I think that Japan is most friendly with the crypto currency but I think others are also being friendly with crypto currency as they are understanding the importance of the digital currency so now a days every country is becoming with it.

Japan and united Arab are the main support of this currency hope so in the future many countries become the supporters of this country. When all the countries realize the importance of the crypto currency they will definitely support this currency.

Very good and important post because I'm new and I don't have much experience of crypto currency my first experience in this platform forum i lean a new knowledge from yours post thank you so much for sharing this informative and useful post 

From various research i came into conclusion that Japan is more friendly in term of cryptocurrency than any other country  and hoping for it to be acceptable now to make it more easier 

Japan recently accepted the enjin currency for trading and it greatly increased in value, so I agree with you when you talk about Japan as a friendly country because it has not shown such contempt for cryptocurrencies.

I guess right. Japan seems to be the closest country with cryptocurrencies. Because I think the bitcoin maker, the Japanese and people in Japan rely on cryptocurrencies for this reason.

Referring to the use and development, I believe that Japan is one of the countries with the greatest acceptance and coverage, now if you mean an interest from which to leave less harmed by the use of cryptocurrencies, taxes applied and other damages, I think that a tax paradise is what you need. Thanks for the comment, good luck and much profit !!!!

Most of the articles and indicators show that India is one of the countries that use the most cryptocurrencies, and I think that China will be proactive and will increase its use of digital currencies soon. We all know China's attempt to spread its digital currency and try to make it a subsidiary of the Chinese central bank.