Will we witness new stories of wealth in the future? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Will we witness new stories of wealth in the future?

On 4/23/2020 at 2:23 PM, EZAZ1212 said:

Cryptos is going to be upcoming central currency of this world hopefully it will be the assets or wealth of the people at that time cryptos will be widely known and valued like a precious diamond or gold.

This is what I also think, my friend, will make more people wealth because of the rise of Bitcoin to record numbers, especially after the expected halving, but the investor must be patient in order to achieve his cryptocurrency gains.

We all invest and save when prices go up. If we can make some profit by investing in the future, then we will definitely talk about new assets. But before that, we have to make a profit by investing. Professional traders invest more.

Every couple of months there is a person that became very rich just in days, but most of them are just fake millionaires or those who scam the others.

There are expectations that the price of bitcoin will reach a quarter of a million dollars, but there is nothing guaranteed in the market, especially the cryptocurrency market, as it is a dangerous market.

Yes as you above mentioned it was a chance to become rich of BTC. But about us in my estimation we must pay really big amount for getting rich and that means we should take risk. 

Actually it is harder to predict timing when and how much but definetelly you should consider cryptocurrencies as a part of your portfolio. If they will be worth as much as some predict is not so easy to tell but they certainly got potencial to do an outstanding run.

There are only a handful of other cryptocurrencies that come close to similar signs of growing adoption but 99% of cryptocurrencies show no sign of adoption, soon they will probably disappear.

Crypto made a lot of people millionaires and I think that it`s not end because crypto will show new horizons and become very expensive so people who hold cryptocurrencies will become rich 

On 5/2/2020 at 9:28 PM, nykas said:

Crypto made a lot of people millionaires and I think that it`s not end because crypto will show new horizons and become very expensive so people who hold cryptocurrencies will become rich 

The previous Bitcoin wealth stories were a great incentive for many people to invest in Bitcoin and now everyone is waiting for the Bitcoin movement after the Halving that might achieve more wealth stories if the movement came positive according to expectations.

I think history are always bound to repeat it self  this will surely happen again and when it does, lots of people are going to become millionaires overnight because of the coin they're holding. 

On 5/3/2020 at 2:37 AM, halloweed said:

But bitcoin has raised so many zeros for the past 10 years, what make you think there is still a space for bitcoin to raise more zero as it did for those past years?

Yes I think that you are right and I think that bitcoin can still raise those zeroes up and make them wealthy and I think that it will be great if people in cryptocurrencies will always have patience and they shall seize every opportunity that might come to them

On 1/30/2020 at 10:12 PM, gigabyteRTX said:

Definitely with a proper way to earn and good decision making there's a possibility that an individual will have a bright future or become rich and of course maybe by crypto and by its price rapidly increasing or bull run.

Well, bull run is just happen when the halving is started until this is ended, when the halving is now ended, start waiting for the price of it to get some huge amount of profit.

On 5/2/2020 at 9:28 PM, nykas said:

Not everyone who holds cryptocurrencies will get rich, in my opinion the time for the big price jumps we had been seeing before is over, and now the richness of cryptography is like a lotto where few people can win and get rich but not everyone.

On 1/28/2020 at 6:31 PM, SuperCrypto said:

There are people who regretted some checking the price a few weeks ago, Bitcoin had reached $ 8, and he felt that Bitcoin still had a lot of time until he reached a high price, so he sold.

Well, this is true mate, in this time, the price of bitcoin are slowly increasing which is good because many people are predicting that it may be reached the $10000 mark which is totally happens.

• +1 1

On 5/27/2020 at 6:37 AM, MarsDota2 said:

Yes we can be a millionaire but not all of us will be because other users are just want to earn money to survive their daily life so they don't aim too much but for us who are dedicated to be rich, we can do our best to be a millionaire.

@MarsDota2 I think you have the targets correctly set. We need to be dedicated and have high targets. While I don't think it is easy but will need definitely too much of hard work, still at some point there will be opportunities. If we avoid all scams and traps we have a good chance to succeed, but it will take years.

14 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

If I know that Bitcoin will reach a price like that, I think I am very rich right now because the price of $8 and $10,000 really has a huge gap and we are hoping that we can re experience something like this so that we can earn more.

Well yes, and i think for those holders of bitcoin in the year of 2010 to 2011 are now rich because the price of it are just $1 to $10 which is very cheap and also i think they're sold it in the year of 2017 because this is the good year for bitcoin by hitting the $20000.

• +1 1

That's possible, I think we will see another list of names who will become a millionaire in instant. 

I will be glad if someone in this forum or someone we know in cryptoworld become one of them. 

Never lost your hope achieving your goals to become successful, maybe one day we will become one of them. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If we continue to post here, that means success and wealth in the future, as everyone dreams of making the future beautiful. If we invest in bitcoin now, encourage more people to join here and teach them to be successful through this field, we will succeed more in the future. Happy posting to everyone.

I hope that more than witnesses we are protegonists. In another post I mentioned how nice it would be to go back to the past and be able to buy BTC in cents but as this cannot be done, there is no other possible rise in the future. Thank you, good luck, success and profit !!!

• +1 1

This matter will be repeated again with other currencies, as their value will increase significantly in the future, while other currencies will disappear, so we should think well and seize the opportunities.

• +1 1

Let us hope so, we cryptocurrencies price increase, like if bitcoin increase 100x now, the price will favor crypto investors, even some whales will be one of the first 10 riches at the time. Let us be patient, prices will increase. 

• +1 1

I hope that happens, there are a lot of people who bought bitcoins in large quantities when its price did not exceed $ 1 and they are now rich, this scenario may be repeated with us and we achieve great profits from buying bitcoin and we become millionaires

• Useful or interesting 1

I think Yes, one day there will be an opportunity to see this! Maybe our children will be part of this story, maybe one day they will use our bitcoins and become millionaires!

Even it's not late, believe and bestow confidence on yourself and be patient enough, take the gainful, lucrative advantages of making readily available in Crypto community, soon you shall be surprise of what your dream future, set target would achieve for you.

Even it's not late, believe and bestow confidence on yourself and be patient enough, take the gainful, lucrative advantages of making readily available in Crypto community, soon you shall be surprise of what your dream future, set target would achieve for you.

Bitcoin have made a lot of people millionaire and in future we can have stories of people who became very rich and earned fortune by selling their bitcoins at reasonable prices

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I am think that yes but we maybe have to hold our crypto for a long time for this to happen. I am trader and I sell and sometimes I am not holder but wait in tether and I am buy if we go very high but sometimes prices can go down and I can not risk a lot. I am want to profit and learn how this is working so I am not risk very much to hold for years and no trade.

• +1 1