Will we witness new stories of wealth in the future? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Will we witness new stories of wealth in the future?

Of course, we will hear about such successful and wealthy investments because this market is a market for renewable opportunities and we always see new currency projects with strong goals and foundations, and people invest them on a regular basis, depending on the division of capital and full knowledge of what they invest.

• +1 1

Many people have already become rich with bitcoin and also other currencies but I don't think there will be many millionaires because not everyone knows how to become a millionaire. Even though some people are making money, they will still be broke because of how they spend it.

I Suppose from 2010 to 2015 fluctuations inside the fee became very lots effective and has given an excessive amount of go back to its investors and traders I assume the golden time of Bitcoin turned into 2010 to 2015 where all of the users were benefited and earn a very good amount of profit from it and it can be stated that in destiny additionally there will be some fluctuations so that it will positively be seen.

Hmmm of course. If we look at the crypto forum, we see that the number of members in the crypto forum is increasing.  And everyone is doing well.  I think if everyone works with attention and patience, you will definitely become rich in the future.

I hope there will be new stories about people who become millionaires this year, the current increase in the price of bitcoin continues, which means giving us the opportunity to increase our profits. Hold bitcoin until the price rises to the highest price.

• +1 1

Those that will witness and enjoy the wealth in future are those that hold and also those storing their btc for future price increase. We do expect btc to trade between 50-100k in future. 

I think the future of bitcoin is  for long term.You should remember that there are nothing to afraid about down or any problem of bitcoin ptoject. 

avoid the opportunity of investing in Bitcoin was high when it was started but no one knows that so now there are many new coins in the market and even they have good opportunity to make an investment in them but still we cannot say that which coin will return you a lot and you will be a millionaire

No body ever thought the price of Bitcoin will reach the level of $20,000 in 2017 let be realistic if you want to earn money in crypto currency you have to be very very patient though loses will come along the way but try to repel the loss and don't be distracted for instance if you invest a coin that is equivalent to $1 don't belittle it you don't know what will happens to that coin in the next decade that was what happens to Bitcoin 10 years ago where many people regards it insignificant but today every wishes he had hold Bitcoin then.

This market is witnessing the birth of new currencies and projects, some of them fail and some of them succeed, and of course the choice depends on research and scrutiny by investors. It is very possible that the price of the currency is cents and rises tens and hundreds of times, in this market there is a cliché and vice versa.

• +2 1

The people who invested a little amount before 10 years ago,now they are millionaire that's prove that the price of bit coin is increasing in every coming day,it is not possible that the price of bit coin will decrease in future,the price of bit coin is increasing due to new story of wealth which appears again and again.

Yes, my friend, we will get many fortunes in the future from this encryption through which we earn big money and profits that help us secure our lives.

People who make a fortune in a blink of an eye , do not want to be famous , or at least I think so. Bringing light on their experience will endanger them and their fortune so maybe they would like to keep it a secret . And yes I think there are many success stories that happen everyday but we are not familiar with it. 

• +3 1

On 12/25/2019 at 12:52 PM, SuperCrypto said:

"By chance," they became "millionaires" between the blink of an eye and its attention, and investors shouted regret for being overlooked in Bitcoin by selling when it was equal to one dollar only 6 years ago before flying to its highest levels at 20 thousand dollars, but the decline was also the same, so what is the story?

Yes, maybe this will be possible. There are many currencies that have a low price today and will reach hundreds of dollars. Perhaps they can be invested in and get millions, and there will be a new antique

There is a high probability that some people will become very rich overnight, but they have to start with large amounts in order to get a large percentage of their profits. Make them rich. If they start out with small amounts, they will not get rich quickly, but they are much safer.

• +1 1

Of course, we will witness the stories of people who became rich through crypto, especially Bitcoin,
Since now, we are witnessing stories of people who made a lot of money by buying Bitcoin at the beginning of 2020,
In the coming years we will see many regrets and many winners because they thought to enter the crypto market early.
I hope the price will go up even more to be one of the beneficiaries of owning a little bitcoin.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like crypto trading another for me either.  Buy cheap and sell at high prices and so will always be.  And history may happen again, it is true that crypto is difficult to predict.In the near future, we are going to witness another round of cryptocurrency millionaires for those who will take action now.  I am investing slowly as much as I can.

I think that there will be new stories of wealth in the future, but it is unlikely that they will be related to the best known cryptocurrencies, because they can give good returns but not so high to obtain millions.
Suddenly it is possible that it will happen with new currencies that arrive to the market and start with too low a value and their project will evolve quickly and obtain a increased capitalization.
It's all up to Bitcoin though, as most cryptocurrencies always follow its trend.

Maybe after a century, there will be a new "thing" that will give opportunity to people to become rich in the future. I see Bitcoin like Gold back when gold is just starting to gain it's price. I'm pretty much sure that we'll see another story of instant wealth in the future.

My friend, this project is based throughout history, so the wealth of some people came from the age of eternity, and I think that the next person to get rich will be at the hands of cryptocurrencies in all their working methods, so maybe anyone can get rich by working with cryptocurrencies Thank you

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I believe that if we can know stories of people who invested little money and managed to gather large fortunes, although these events can only happen to true holders of cryptocurrencies or any other asset.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

On 12/25/2019 at 12:52 PM, SuperCrypto said:

"By chance," they became "millionaires" between the blink of an eye and its attention, and investors shouted regret for being overlooked in Bitcoin by selling when it was equal to one dollar only 6 years ago before flying to its highest levels at 20 thousand dollars, but the decline was also the same, so what is the story?

Yes, today most of the currencies have decreased significantly. Indeed, I think that the currencies in the coming period will rise a lot and will make many really rich

This is exactly what happens in cryptocurrency. Most coins grow at once, so people who invest for a long time risk a small amount of coins so that if the value of one of the coins increases, they are worth millions of dollars to you. Becomes the owner. You can spend a few dollars for a long-term investment. 

• +2 1

The door to wealth is open to everyone, and anyone may be lucky suddenly and without warning, as well as completely bankruptcy, a person may suddenly encounter a person and all we have to do is hard work, pursuit, not despair, permanent ambition and exploit all available opportunities

• +2 1

The market always presents the investors and traders with new opportunities. Imagine you bought and forget some bitcoin when it was 0,06 dollars. This type of stories can always repeat itself in this market because everyday new opportunities, ideas and potentials kick in. We must keep our eyes and ears open and learn as much as possible.  

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png