My Christmas wish at Cryptotalk - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

My Christmas wish at Cryptotalk

5 hours ago, jekichchan said:

Our forum ranks second among cryptocurrency forums, this is a good result. The forum is inferior to the largest and most popular forum - BitcoinTalk. I sincerely believe that by joint efforts we can become the best and overtake him.

Yes, this is your opinion, but for me, I think that once the forum stops paying, the majority of members will also stop participating in it and it will back down, I hope that does not happen.

• Useful or interesting 1

Your wish is actually happening right now, cryptotalk as a great forum is improving with days and now there are much more people who are involved in writing messages here.

I joined this forum a few months ago and I also wished that I had known this forum since its inception, where this forum had helped me many things. The most important thing is to obtain information and some of the money I need

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I hope you have done something useful with what you gained from this forum, since it is your first experience in dealing with cryptocurrencies, I advise you to be careful in your trading because the cryptocurrency market is dangerous and the loss occurs quickly.

Hi bro! I agree with you, friend! This forum gave me a big step into the world of cryptocurrency, I started to actively develop, and learn completely new things, and it's amazing!

I am sure that this site will continue to develop, and there will also be the coolest community!!! I wish you all happiness and health! And let every year this forum becomes only better!

Cryptotalk has actually put a smile on each members face, because it gives us opportunity to earn and also learn from teaching ourselves, and I hope this forum will last and continue develop.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 29.04.2020 at 03:34, Nezar said:

I joined this forum a few months ago and I also wished that I had known this forum since its inception, where this forum had helped me many things. The most important thing is to obtain information and some of the money I need

Indeed, there is a lot of information on the forum. For example, I met two resources on this forum and have been working with them for more than a month.

It hasn't been long since we joined this forum but it will be really interesting to wish Crypto Talk on Christmas. Now for those who are investing in cryptocurrencies if the price of Bitcoin goes up at Christmas then it is a lot of fun for them.

You can really get a lot of useful information from this forum, there are great people and topics right here.

Of course, at its inception, the forum offered Bitcoin as a payment method, and the amount was roughly equivalent to 3 dollars, but now, a year after its launch, the number of members and arrivals to it is greater and the publications are more and more useful and valuable The money we receive is twice as large That is, the forum with the advancement of time develops and provides benefits to its good users and those who adhere to it.

• +1 1

I wish that I can bring as many as people to cryptotalk. But I don't want to attract them to the platform by its earning perspective. I want them to come here and learn stuffs. Crypto has a great future. I have given 5-6 users to cryptotalk. Actually 2 are only now active. And they are lucky also.

Christmas is close again and all our wishes are for the success of the Cryptotalk platform and the end of this pandemic that is creating so many problems. We have to be all together careful once again and when staying home we do what we enjoy online, for us it is gain more knowledge and offer support for crypto.

• +1 1

I pray your wish for cryptotalk all should come true. I also joined this forum this year and how I wish I discover the forum much earlier before now so I can earn a lot and learn a lot.  

Merry Christmas mate. I think your wish is really what all our cryptotalk members would wish. I think this year is going to bring a lot of opportunities and good prices. The policies and new payment systems are going to be fascinating.

I sure do hope your wish do come true because this is one amazing forum you will never imagine exited, but the good thing is the atmosphere that it has created and good things are happening right now but to work hard for it there is everything to be done about the forum and we are wishing that it does continue to be great and to work as great and in the end we are all to enjoy the space we have here.

• +2 1

It is still very early to give this wish but it is something coming from all of us that we hope the best for cryptotalk and have great holidays and merry Christmas. Also to all the celebrate this holiday but also to people that have other holidays according to all religions we are all united in cryptotalk and share love and friendship with hope for better for 2021 for all.

2 minutes ago, zhoutong said:

It is still very early to give this wish but it is something coming from all of us that we hope the best for cryptotalk and have great holidays and merry Christmas. Also to all the celebrate this holiday but also to people that have other holidays according to all religions we are all united in cryptotalk and share love and friendship with hope for better for 2021 for all.

I hope for a new look in the upcoming year 2021. Want to see the price of bitcoin in 6 digit usd value. I know it is stupid wish but wish is mine so i can wish for anything. I also see the pride in all member of this forum because they had created an account there. Think it deeply what I meant😉

• +1 1

The forum CryptoTalk deserves from us as members of this forum all thanks and gratitude for the great opportunities it provided us to make money in the previous and new campaign and also for the information it provided for us in order to learn and increase our knowledge in the world of crypto. 
I wish the forum and the mediators every success.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think that this Christmas will be special for all of us with Bitcoin marking a new high above the previous 20k that we have seen and begin rising higher after that. It is a month away but it will be great. I think that we will have a magnificent holidays with Bitcoin, Yobit and Cryptotalk in our hearts.

• +1 1

The main objective to be working in this forum should be to learn. Every day we come to nurture our knowledge and to share what we have already acquired, having the possibility of obtaining income from our good participation here in the forum. Compared to the previous year, I think that this Christmas is going to be much better for us and mainly because of the values that Bitcoin will reach by the end of this year. At the moment what we have to do is concentrate on our work here and produce until the expected moment can benefit us.

• +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

The forum has good stability and I haven't seen anything unstable. It is always working, always fast and the people I meet are very good guys and most understand the crypto markets better than some experts in other forums. It is a good forum already and many more should join for the forum alone. I hope for this Christmas for Bitcoin to be in a new all time high so we can all celebrate with good profits.

• +1 1

Honestly, this year of my life had been very bad, luckily I got to the forum and I am doing great. These months I learned a lot and I am making very good money. Perhaps for many it is nothing, but for me it has been a very big change in my economy. Besides money, my mentality has changed and I owe that to this community and the people who always support me in bad times. I am very grateful to the forum and many existing ones on this path!

• +1 1

On the first happy birthday and I wish you all the best and success because it is. This is the most wonderful forum that helps you learn information about digital currencies and share them with each other, in addition to making a profit from the posts

This is also my first forum that I can earn bitcoin and talk token. I hope this forum is still growing and recruiting members that can give us more knowledge and contribute with. I am happy to be here and able to meet such amazing people who has same interest like mine. I hope we can stay longer for year. More years to come

• +1 1

We are approaching Christmas and we need to get ready. The crypto market might change because of Christmas but we have to wait for that. Usually the market changes direction during Christmas periods and this year might not make a difference.