5 days to the new year 2020 - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

5 days to the new year 2020

On 12/25/2019 at 11:47 AM, hmind said:

5 more days we enter the new year, if we see that there has been no significant increase until the moment of cancellation arrived. Whether before the new year arrives there will be a significant increase or even a decline. We do not know but what I want to say is that I welcome a happy new year for crypto maniacs and good luck next year together with us.

Sorry to say that I got the post very late. Now it last days of February month. But don't need to be worry. Because experts prediction gone right. We got healthy rise up on crypto market from the beggining of 2020.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Well to those believe in Bitcoin congrats because now we can recover some of our loses in bitcoin dump before. Take that as a rewards to us now. 

It's been near two months since year 2020 has started, the price of bitcoin really increases because it easily recovered from dropping for about 6500 dollars. In this month which is February, the price of bitcoin hits more than 10000 dollars and that is a really good movement even the said halving is still far.

We cannot estimate growth and even decline.  But obviously we will both welcome the new year, a new beginning later.  Happy New Year to all the friends of the crypto world.  Be happy everyone

Every person focusing at the halving and before you for the in quick supply estimate to buy. Consequently close to is not any any toughen within the fees. I ruminate fee will develop in 2020. For the purpose that of halving natives will gather bitcoin earlier than halving accordingly their will definately capacious alteration occured in expenses of crypto. As a consequence aspiration 2020 will preeminent for crypto and us.

Bitcoin has increased in this new year which we see a sudden dropped of the price and we are still hoping to see it rises above $10000, soon in the future

Hi. it's been a long time but I think there's nothing to worry about because bitcoin will definitely increase even though it hasn't increased at that time I guess christmas bitcoin increased but it's not like that. but I'm absolutely glad that bitcoin has increased to more than $ 10k and it has halved and is showing signs of recovery.

This year going to be very special for all of us cryptocurrency lovers. There is a great even going to happen soon in order to split the Bitcoin rewards to the Bitcoin miners. After Bitcoin halving event Bitcoin price and other top class ALTcoins price can be increased. 

I think that this new year has provided the crypto community with incredible opportunities in terms of the price decline which was brought on by the corona virus, and the halving event which will most likely increase the price of bitcoin accordingly. Therefore this is a perfect opportunity within the last few months for members to buy and sell their bitcoin and generate some great profits.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The days pass quickly without feeling them now 4 months have passed since the entry of the new year 2020 and we are now waiting for the year 2021 and its new surprises after the end of the 2020 surprises

Life is great and enjoy it

It seems that good luck was not an ally this year, the cryptocurrency market fell against all expectations and bitcoin fell and the market suffered a lot during the last period.

The post is absolutely right. And we are the witness about ut. Because the price of the bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies were at the top  at the starting of the year. Eventually the price of bitcoins went to 12k usd. And other were as well as high enough. So by seeing all these it is quite certain that the market is going to improve in 2020. A halving will take place in May 13th this year. 

Now we are in fourth month of 2020 and its price changes daily basis and even though in few minutes we are sure that before or right after halving event btc can down or ups in huge price so be ready for it and enjoying investment of crypto market. 

The year began with some unpleasant surprises, and the thing that followed during these unpleasant months was when the currency went at its price to the destination that we do not want and do not expect until it reached about 5500 or less. But it will be pleasant surprises according to the opinions of experts, economic companies, and they agree on that

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 12/25/2019 at 1:47 PM, hmind said:

5 more days we enter the new year, if we see that there has been no significant increase until the moment of cancellation arrived. Whether before the new year arrives there will be a significant increase or even a decline. We do not know but what I want to say is that I welcome a happy new year for crypto maniacs and good luck next year together with us.

I guess that 2020 is a little bit unfortunate because of all the things that happen in this year. Now we are experiencing a pandemic that spreads all over the world and the economic status is affected by it.

On 19.04.2020 at 11:17, jamesvince said:

Now we are in fourth month of 2020 and its price changes daily basis and even though in few minutes we are sure that before or right after halving event btc can down or ups in huge price so be ready for it and enjoying investment of crypto market. 

You are right to monitor the price especially now it is necessary. Perhaps after the onset of halving changes will not immediately occur but at any time, everything can also change.

On 4/19/2020 at 10:17 AM, jamesvince said:

Indeed the time we've been waiting to make some profits is close. Although the events in March gave us another opportunity and everyone that bought at 5K can take some profits at these levels. We should get ready for major moves up or down the following days.

On 21.04.2020 at 08:06, kusvuw10 said:

I really hope that 2020 will be a promising year. and I decided to invest a lot this year especially when the price soared in the first quarter and I made good money from it.

This year is already not so good for cryptocurrency just like it started, however bitcoin halving should fix the way how cryptocurrency is going right now.

Frankly, you are right that this year was different from last year since its inception, as the first quarter of this mine witnessed a large number of things and difficulties, the most important of which was the currency market decline of more than 50%, and this matter was not expected by anyone. And after the half event has ended

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This year has been a bad one for almost everything. Every human being is going through a lot of crises. But now everything is back to normal. Although Bitcoin has fallen and halved, it is recovering. Bitcoin prices are rising compared to the past. The end of this year could be good for everything.

• +1 1

58 minutes ago, Jamesnachoog said:

I am a investor and I am expecting allot of good profit from this 2020, I am expecting to see bitcoin rise to at least $15,000 before the end of the year.

Of course, many investors are ready to give back their investments today at a low price, since the cost of bitcoin will grow in the future. 

• +1 1

There was a significant increase in the prices of cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin and Ethereum, Bitcoin reached the price of $ 10,500, but the market collapsed without warning until the price reached less than $ 4000 then the market recovered and today Bitcoin is trading at $ 9000, it was a very difficult journey.

• +1 1

I really hope that this year will show itself very cool in the crypto world! And we will be able to see very cool and Grand moments in life, it's really cool, and I like it! I am so grateful to this forum!

• +1 1

The beginning of the new year was bad for cryptocurrencies and for the whole world, but I think that cryptocurrencies are starting to recover and the whole world is recovering from corona disease and many negative things this year.

• +1 1

Well many people really hoped for many increase and growth in crypto in 2020, but it was unfortunate that in the early months of cryptocurrencies there was so much decline due to pandemic , but in this recent crypto has regained fully from covid19 attack and now there are so much increase in price so we should get ready bull run might occur soon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day