5 days to the new year 2020 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

5 days to the new year 2020

5 more days we enter the new year, if we see that there has been no significant increase until the moment of cancellation arrived. Whether before the new year arrives there will be a significant increase or even a decline. We do not know but what I want to say is that I welcome a happy new year for crypto maniacs and good luck next year together with us.

Everyone focusing on the halving and waiting for the low price to purchase. So there is no any increase in the prices. I think price will increase in 2020. Because of halving people will buy bitcoin before halving so their will definately big change occured in prices of crypto. So hope 2020 will best for crypto and us.

• +1 1

40 minutes ago, hmind said:

5 more days we enter the new year, if we see that there has been no significant increase until the moment of cancellation arrived. Whether before the new year arrives there will be a significant increase or even a decline. We do not know but what I want to say is that I welcome a happy new year for crypto maniacs and good luck next year together with us.

yea i saw many people were saying bitcoin will increase before the end of the year and we saw it going up to 7600 but it was rejected badly and now we are sitting here at 7250 but we will have one last try to break above 8000 before the end of this year.

• +1 1

Thank you and happy new year 2020. Indeed, we really do not know what investors and traders will expect in 2020, but I think that the adventure is just beginning in the crypto world. 

• +1 1

Yes, we cannot guess the increase and even the decrease too. But clearly we will both welcome the new year, a new beginning later. Happy new year to all the friends in the Crypto world.

• +1 1

Well I hope before the year ends or the new year starts I hope there will be good things happens in the crypto world to benefit us all well, let's welcome the year 2020 with good vibes to start the year, and in the whole year we attract good vibes, and good things will happen.

• +1 1

I also wish you a Happy New Year on New Year's Eve, and at the same time, I would like to say that the crypto world coins that we expect will increase in 2020 will be true.  Really only a few days left to come New Year.

Not feel 2020 will arrive soon. I am sure there will be something new in crypto in 2020. Keep the spirit to get crypto and don't give up.

We hope that the next new year 2020 will give us some positive surprise about Bitcoin price and all cryptocurrencies and tokens prices, maybe will be the best year for the digital money cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/25/2019 at 10:47 AM, hmind said:

Happy new year to you too. and all crypto family. I think we see a decline now and in new year we will see some alts party. then we will see a bitcoin price spike. so opportunities are ahead to enjoy profits.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 12/25/2019 at 8:02 AM, Opinder said:

Everyone focusing on the halving and waiting for the low price to purchase. So there is no any increase in the prices. I think price will increase in 2020. Because of halving people will buy bitcoin before halving so their will definately big change occured in prices of crypto. So hope 2020 will best for crypto and us.

Not so sure about that. I've witnessed few halves of good coins, and none of them actually went higher in price. Maybe it will be different with BTC tho, but I find it hard to believe. 

I am sure 2020 will begin the positive trend even if in a slow and steady pace , and this trend will gradually continue for the whole year and then in 2021 it will spike to new highs and people will do the FOMO. 

• +1 1

Yes i believe too that year 2020 will bring more ideas, more strength to crypto market, and more adoption. Hope for the best and pray for the best.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Just a few days to go to begin the 2020 year where I believe there is a lot of good news and growth are waiting for the bitcoin and 2020 will be more fantastic.

15 hours ago, Rudro88 said:

I also wish you a Happy New Year on New Year's Eve, and at the same time, I would like to say that the crypto world coins that we expect will increase in 2020 will be true.  Really only a few days left to come New Year.

For you too the same.  I think it will happen seeing coinmarketcap on Bitcoin I see a significant movement of cryptomania is busy (traders) buying to hodl Bitcoin and withdrawing crypto to BTC.  Hope so Bitcoin will rise up 

• +2 1

as predicted long ago, that there would not be a big increase in December. so the value of bitcoin will last and the maximum is $ 7000 or thereabouts higher or lower. if you want to see bitcoin go up high, we still have to wait until next year.

Best result for all of us in 2020, hope will bring new significant action for better life. People still keep trying with their strategy to beat market and so far I see great struggle to reach highest level we trust. Crypto will show the real movement in 2020, we only need to be patient open position in that moment, good luck all.

• +2 1

10 minutes ago, Ipal said:

I think before the new year there will be a gradual increase, of course it's not significant because people are still on vacation, so the market is not so crowded, we will see an increase in January, that's in my opinion.

dont have your hopes up for this one because i dont think it will be happening and those who are in vacation did not leave the market my friend, they still hold their bitcoin.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is going to rock the house in 2020, that's my very specific prediction (lol).  But seriously, I do expect at least a little bump due to the halving, but I'm just not sure when that's going to happen, before or after the halving.  In any event, it's going to be a few months still before it happens, so there's plenty of time for everyone to buy some bitcoin in anticipation of it.  But I would definitely do just that if you haven't already.

• +1 1

I think before the year end there was no huge pump up will happen. Keep positive on crypto and hold your coins for the next year. Hoping that bull run may release next year to make it possible.

yes new 5 days to go maybe in 2020 crypto currencies prices increase and recover all loss Happy new year to all in advace

Well, 5 more days for the new year if there is no increase insight, the crypto-mania will experience disappointment in this new year, no happiness will be seen on our faces.

Hey dear now it is only 3 days. I don't think that there will be much change in crypto market in this 3 days. So another year is gone with crypto. There is no chance of much profit in this years. So one thing we can do. We can do self counselling. What mistakes we did in this year what experience we gained and what was our profit. This will help us definitely. So do that and make your 2020 a huge success year. 

• +1 1

On 12/25/2019 at 11:17 AM, hmind said:

Thank you and happy new year to you too.i am also eagerly waiting for new year arrival.i hope new year will be good for our cryptocurrency community.