Should I take a loan and hold for the halving? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Should I take a loan and hold for the halving?

On 12/25/2019 at 7:42 AM, teminalibug said:

I was wondering if after the halving, bitcoin could go more than double and some other coins could triple and so, is that guaranteed enough for me to take a load and risk it by juts holding for the bull run after the halving?

It's very risky to take a bitcoin loan on the basis that the price will go up because, it doesn't increase instantly. It takes a few years to make large returns, and if you pay off your loan before then, you will have less bitcoin that will be multiplied when the effects of halving have been made on the price.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

59 minutes ago, McCree said:

It's very risky to take a bitcoin loan on the basis that the price will go up because, it doesn't increase instantly. It takes a few years to make large returns, and if you pay off your loan before then, you will have less bitcoin that will be multiplied when the effects of halving have been made on the price.

many of the major price increase of bitcoin happened over night or over few weeks, other than that are just slow bullish moment and bearish ones, so i bet that after the halving few week after bitcoin will be bulling to more than 5x.

Based on this there's a  Cryptocurrency company that Want to actually launch cryptocurrency loan app, where you will be allowed to use your crypto assets to loan Etherum, without selling your own altcoins. 

Take a loan? well that is risky, because we really don't know if the price will increase after the halving, but there is 70% chances that bitcoin will increase. You should invest with your extra money in bitcoin not take a loan.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/25/2019 at 1:42 PM, teminalibug said:

I was wondering if after the halving, bitcoin could go more than double and some other coins could triple and so, is that guaranteed enough for me to take a load and risk it by juts holding for the bull run after the halving?

I don't think this is a great idea. It's just too risky and if you have already known me, I don't like taking risks. My advise is think first what will happen if you lose some of the money for loan. But it's still up to you in the end.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

No dude, Never borrow money for investment purpose especially on cryptocurrency, I mean it's volatile and we can assure you will get profit if you borrow an money. It's better just buy that you can affor and don't borrow, Please be careful dude!

On 12/25/2019 at 1:42 AM, teminalibug said:

You can take risks without taking debts, I assure you that earn much more if you invest in some altcoin other that BTC.

So that investment in BTC have real profitability requires a significant investment of money.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

10 minutes ago, Exodus20:15 said:

This is a risk / reward option that only you could answer.  Seeing the reward side is easy... yes , if Bitcoin doubles and you cash out at the right time you could make enough profit to cover the interest payments.  

But the risk is also there. Are you in a position financially, and are you willing to pay back the loan if Bitcoin loses value between when you buy-in and when you cash out.  Not only would you have the interest payment but theres also a chance you would have to pay back the difference in bitcoins price. 

Here is the math, if bitcoin price does not rise i will only  have to suffer the interest, if goes down a little i will have to cover that little drop to, if goes up a little i will get back the interest, but if goes bullish like expected i will be in a big profit and pay back my load happily, but if bitcoin rice goes

On 12/25/2019 at 10:42 AM, teminalibug said:

to tell the truth. This is not a smart choice and this is not advisable by anyone. When it is about Business and Investment so make sure you don't invest your bread of the table. Just invest the amount you can afford to lose, that's it. 

Edited by sohaib

14 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

I don't think this is a great idea. It's just too risky and if you have already known me, I don't like taking risks. My advise is think first what will happen if you lose some of the money for loan. But it's still up to you in the end.

Taking risk is what make people success, besides, if the price does not go up i will just pay back what i'm owed. but since the price is not at 8,3k alreday maybe i'm late now to take that load.

ut depends on you..bitcoin must go more than its current price but if you are having capability and another source of pay the loan amount in the case of failing of the bitcoin price hike then only yiu should take loan.or just hold with yiur current funds whatever you are having.

1 hour ago, alexisfuentes said:

You can take risks without taking debts, I assure you that earn much more if you invest in some altcoin other that BTC.

So that investment in BTC have real profitability requires a significant investment of money.

The halving will affect the bitcoin price, and other coins will just get affected, and oi agree some coins will go higher more times than bitcoin, but better risk it on the bitcoin itself.

56 minutes ago, sohaib said:

to tell the truth. This is not a smart choice and this is not advisable by anyone. When it is about Business and Investment so make sure you don't invest your bread of the table. Just invest the amount you can afford to lose, that's it. 

Do you think there is a possibility of the price of bitcoin going down instead, i mean if not, them why nit risk, it is nit like i will be spending that money anyway.

4 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Taking risk is what make people success, besides, if the price does not go up i will just pay back what i'm owed. but since the price is not at 8,3k alreday maybe i'm late now to take that load.

It's still not that late. As you said the price is just at 8,300+. You could still earn more if it goes for over 10k. This is maybe quite possible because the price of Bitcoin before was 10k mostly.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Bitcoin halving is the most prominent and important global event in the bitcoin process, and despite the great importance of this event, few people talk about it, and few know what it means, this incident has been repeated twice in the past, and every time we notice catastrophic results For this incident on the crypto market.

6 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

It's still not that late. As you said the price is just at 8,300+. You could still earn more if it goes for over 10k. This is maybe quite possible because the price of Bitcoin before was 10k mostly.

Yes it is possible, to go t 10k, but i was looking to buy at  the very lowest price for safety and the ATH of bitcoin was 20K not 10k.

• Useful or interesting 1

Let me know if you would like to get a loan and keep it because I would be great if a new customer of this web page informed me if anyone knew.

It's up to you.bitcoin price is expected to increase before halving.everyone is collecting coins as much as possible expecting to make double or triple profit from this having.i am seeing Bitcoin price slightly increasing day by day.its a high possibility of you buy Bitcoin now you will still make profit from it.

9 hours ago, Digicoin said:

Loan is not a good idea. I will not advise you to take a loan because of halving. Loan interest are not little but high enough to even bankrupt or cryptorupt someone. 

The interest to the load i wanted to take was 30%/year so i thought if bitcoin could double then i will have 70% profit.

I make sure that I don't ever go for a loan to do any type of investment because there is a 50% chance of losing it all but if you have a stable job, it wouldn't really hurt that much if you lost your money.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

44 minutes ago, yan1111 said:

Yeah, obviously you should do that. Let’s just watch the history of BTC and other coins. Every time there were halving - prices smoothly or quickly go up. This is one of the mechanisms of crypto currencies 

Yeah, obviously you should do that. Let’s just watch the history of BTC and other coins. Every time there were halving - prices smoothly or quickly go up. This is one of the mechanisms of crypto currencies 

I'm not much experienced in the halving, so i want to ask how much up did bitcoin go after the last halving?

It is a good idea to take a risk and loan as much as the bull run is not yet started and the value of Bitcoin are not increase so far. Hold your crypto and wait for the best time to sell it. 

7 minutes ago, tienda said:

I think is not a good idea you loan to hold! you pay some fees about the loan and then if the Bitcoin price take a long time to grow or to rise a higher price maybe you will loss much!  the better is buy Bitcoin when down.

I have i take load now i will pay next year january, with 30% interest, so what do you think, is it time enough?

I wouldn't recommend loan, but i guess you can take loans for worse things then this. But it's irresponsible Basically you would be taking a loan for gambling.