Should I take a loan and hold for the halving? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Should I take a loan and hold for the halving?

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Most of you guys talks about loosing, but i do nit see how I'm going to lose, because i lose only if bitcoin goes down, if it does not go up or down, then i do nit lose but oi get no profit.

Well, there are a lot of cryptos on the market. If you thought that you like to invest on other coin, maybe you will proceed. Since bitcoin is a strong coin, it is less risky to invest there. On the other side, altcoins are very prone on falling down. 

nMvFbuZ.png

14 hours ago, Darkelf11 said:

Well, there are a lot of cryptos on the market. If you thought that you like to invest on other coin, maybe you will proceed. Since bitcoin is a strong coin, it is less risky to invest there. On the other side, altcoins are very prone on falling down. 

So you encourage me on this plan, well i wanted to hold bitcoin at the first place it is a loan cant take any chances.

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

So you encourage me on this plan, well i wanted to hold bitcoin at the first place it is a loan cant take any chances.

No mate, I am not encouraging you to any choices that I believe is good. I just said what I know regarding the topic. Maybe it sounds that I am encouraging you.

nMvFbuZ.png

It's still not clear how bitcoin perform before halving it's price goes high from first January 2020.now btc is on 8600$ you buy if wants to hold. 

On 1/16/2020 at 11:24 AM, Darkelf11 said:

No mate, I am not encouraging you to any choices that I believe is good. I just said what I know regarding the topic. Maybe it sounds that I am encouraging you.

Oh no, i would not hold you responsible for my loses, i just need someone who at5 least think positive about this.

I think taking the risk of selling half of your bitcoin can help improve the price of bitcoin. because for now bitcoin is very poor of transactions and this is causing the collapse of bitcoin prices little by little.

4 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Oh no, i would not hold you responsible for my loses, i just need someone who at5 least think positive about this.

I do think possible on what are you planning dude. I am just reminding and looking on the other possibilities that may also happen. As a matter of fact, I do also thought about loaning so I could be able to invest on bitcoin.

nMvFbuZ.png

Bitcoin and other coins consequences depends on its source and demand. individual coins with down give and area of high pressure inquire preserve furnish you beneficial profit. subsequently puzzle out analysis on the coins and hit upon which will be better. furthermore you must invest for long time not honorable upto halving and halvin cannot give you guarantee of pump up

A reasonable loan wouldn't be bad. The halving of Bitcoin block reward will increase the price of Bitcoin greatly, if you invest now you will get your money back.

We all know that halving happens every four years and it is said that is year bitcoin halving is going to happen. I personally think that you should not put yourself into debt because these things are very uncertain, I think that it is important that you keep yourself in a safe play so that you will not be able to regret in the future.

18 hours ago, Ahamed744 said:

While an agent who has consumed credit last 2017 to get crypto I do think you must contemplate one particular problem, do you think you're confident you've got your exchanging knowledge which has been suitable that may help you shell out this specific volume rear?

But i will nit need to exchange/trade anything, i will juts have to hold till bitcoin rises.

as a student may i get crypto loan in order to buy bitcoins? does any good trusted platform providing loans so that i can invest money in trading? but if i take those loan i know i have to pay higher interest. as a student it is risky to return their loans with interest

I think take the  loan and buy bitcoins because when halving ends bitcoin price increase and then you clear the loan buy bitcoin and store in good paltform because your earning increase than pay your loan and once you sell the btc is not  today notcoin price to increased so go and take loan to inves

Even though it's probably a really high chance that bitcoin prices will sky rocket after the halving, it's gonna take some time to rise and probably you shouldn't risk getting a loan for it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

9 hours ago, jyoti12321 said:

Well first I want to show you the whole scenario. First of all, now a days bitcoin price is now so high , so you can't buy in good amount. And if you want to invest some penny stoc ks crypto , it will take long long time to make you huge profit. Now choice is yours 🙂

Bitcoin price once touched 20k, so i think buying at 7 to 8k is o only reasonable.

Taking a loan is very risky. You pay interest and hope your Bitcoin investment will grow. There's a high probability it does, but what if it doesn't. You'll have to be strong of mind to do this and not sell against a lower price.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

If you have sure to repay for the loan even if unfortunately your holdings will be loss you can take s loan then and hold them and wait for the halving

10 hours ago, Hasan7197 said:

I think getting a loan is a bit risky.  I've met a person who's been involved in cryptocurrency for a long time.  He advised me that I should not get a loan to invest in kipat, if you have extra money then you can take the risk of loss.

And what about selling some of my properties to hold bitcoin?

On 12/25/2019 at 1:42 PM, teminalibug said:

I was wondering if after the halving, bitcoin could go more than double and some other coins could triple and so, is that guaranteed enough for me to take a load and risk it by juts holding for the bull run after the halving?

No way 😄 that's the thing you shouldn't do. There are many people in last 2017 bull get trapped in debt and losing their house in the process. One thing you should learn about investment, Never ever succumb yourself in debt just to invest on something.

spacer.png

No bro Don't do that what if Bitcoin prices goes down it may go down at any time, at that time you are going to take huge loss and how will you pay your loan but if you want risk and can pay loan if you bear loss then it's all on your

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 4:23 PM, Dinesh09798 said:

I don't suggest you take a loan for hold bitcoin. Not sure bitcoin will increase in future. I suggest you to invest minimum $10-$100 per month from your income. You will get profit surely.

right should not take loan for crypto. if you have much asset then you can invest on crypto but I suggest not to take loan for buying crypto as the price will may not go high.

halving can make you rich and people are started to save the crypto already.but taking loan and buy crypto is not a good idea.anything can happen but you shouldn't take the risk for more money.make invest as much you can survive after losing that

I don't think that's necessary. There are times when the trend is going better you hold on a little longer. If it's the other way around, it's better you don't hold it for too long. Keep using your stop-loss to anticipate when there is a movement towards the bearish market. You can take half of it if the bearish market is short-lived. You will add more coins than your previous half withdrawal.