Should I take a loan and hold for the halving? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Should I take a loan and hold for the halving?

On 12/25/2019 at 12:09 PM, Park Ha said:

don't risk,  because we don't know what will be the price of bitcoin next year,  for me its good to have source of income and hold your earning now. 

Right now, I'm holding about 200 USD in bitcoin, and I'm still buying every chance i get, If I hold about 1000 usd i will have no reason to thing for taking loan.

On 12/25/2019 at 11:32 AM, nasipadang said:

There is nothing wrong to buy a lot before halving. but the risk of borrowing is huge, there is no guarantee that your management can make a profit after halving. moreover we don't know when the hike after halving happens, there is no 100% guarantee for profit so it's better to use your own money.

Thanks for the advice, I will juts spare more of my own money to prepare for the halving avoid taking a loan.

Edited by teminalibug

3 hours ago, Atek3 said:

I was thinking that after half a day, bitcoin could go double and triple some other currencies and, therefore, the burden for me is to risk the bull running after half the bull?

Do not consider it risking as, you will be holding your bitcoins like you always do, and even if bitcoin price does not go bulling, you have nothing to lose, but if I take a loan, I will have to worry about the price dumping after the halving.

On 12/25/2019 at 12:42 PM, teminalibug said:

I was wondering if after the halving, bitcoin could go more than double and some other coins could triple and so, is that guaranteed enough for me to take a load and risk it by juts holding for the bull run after the halving?

Wow, you are so brave, mate. But this is so risky. You should invest what you afford to lose. But it's up to you and if you are ready to take the effect of losing something.

• -1 1

I don't think that's a good idea.  Making a debt for investing or trading in crypto or whatever. The cause of the crisis is due to debt.  Bitcoin is to help people not to add problems.  Adjust to your ability if you want to invest or trade several exchanged solutions to color coins with minimal capital.be wise

• +2 1

Offcourse you should be take loan and invest in Crypto for halving because last halving time Bitcoin price was $1600 and after halving Bitcoin goes $24000. So you can try it.

• -1 1

On 12/25/2019 at 9:42 AM, teminalibug said:

I was wondering if after the halving, bitcoin could go more than double and some other coins could triple and so, is that guaranteed enough for me to take a load and risk it by juts holding for the bull run after the halving?

Volatile bitcoin is such a risk.

I suggest do not invest what you cannot afford to lose.

Like as you are saying you need to take loan to invest in halving.

Try to research first and learn the ups and downs of bitcoins so you will not end up broke with a credit from the bank.

This is not just a simple gambling, knowledge is still the best, but at the end of the day its your own choice.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

You can take a loan but that much because we are not sure what would be the result after that halving. You may lose what you have spent.

• -2 1

On 12/25/2019 at 1:56 PM, Opinder said:

You can take loan to invest in crypto but you should not work on the basis of halving because halving is not an event which will increase bitcoin price automatically. Bitcoin and other coins price depends on its supply and demand. Only coins with low supply and high demand can give you good profit. So do study on the coins and find which will be better. Also you should invest for long time not just upto halving.

I was having a hard time to undesrtand his dilemma, but your reply made it easy for me to understand. Thank you so much for clearing things to us.

Edited by Kuroashii
  • -2 1

7 hours ago, Vanessa said:

Volatile bitcoin is such a risk.

I suggest do not invest what you cannot afford to lose.

Like as you are saying you need to take loan to invest in halving.

Try to research first and learn the ups and downs of bitcoins so you will not end up broke with a credit from the bank.

This is not just a simple gambling, knowledge is still the best, but at the end of the day its your own choice.

Well, i take your advice and many other that i have gotten here, after all is not like i ain't got money to invest, it is juts greedy.

On 12/25/2019 at 9:30 AM, Abbas Khan said:

In my opinion you should take loan if you don't have money in your pocket and hold it for halving because after halving it will give you higher profit ever

How can you be so certain about that, that you recommend someone to lend money they do not have for such an unpredictable event?

That could destroy his financial future 😞

Never invest money you cannot afford to lose, and never ever invest money you don't have!

• +2 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

That is not a good idea, what of if what you are expecting didn't happen after the Halving you will bear the lose of the loan

• -2 1
  • -1 1

Sincerely I think doing a loan is very very risky if the next year 2020 will continue like now or we will get some negative about the Bitcoin price, so sincerely loan is not a good idea.

• -1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It is not possible to accurately predict the increase in the price of bitcoin, and therefore I do not advise you to take risks, because this field is full of risks and it is necessary to work on not taking risks so that you will not regret anymore.
There will be an increase in Bitcoin during the upcoming split, but the exact rate cannot be known

• +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

Your question is really speculated actions. That is actually not good to take a loan because your feeling you will get much profit to doing X.

We can't predicted any condition in the future, so let's say the Bitcoin price doubled at year 2020. You still have responsible to pay your loan and i think your profit is decreased.

I just recomended to use money you can afford to lose, so if your prediction is right, you can get maximum profit with your money. If wrong take it as a lesson and you don't have any depend to the other person.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think that's might be too risk if you take the loan and use it for holding because you will need to pay the dept interest maybe for a day, week or a month, so when you are taking the loan you should use it for trading in order to increase your balance fast

• +2 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I believe all of us will not agree loan money using for investment or trading purposes, that totally wrong. Even you have great experience or no loss strategy that is not recommended. Use everything you have ( not loan ) to support your strategy, whatever moment ( up grade, halving, hard fork, etc ) you want to try just please start with safe method.

• +3 1

I agree to not use loan money for bitcoin halving, there's no guarantee you'll get profit after halving. Please think twice about using loan money, I believe you should clean your mind about get big profit because I see you can't control your dream. Be careful, this is your future not a game.

• +3 1

On 12/25/2019 at 11:12 AM, teminalibug said:

This could be a good idea, but what about if the price falls down as most predicted the price growth, however you have to cover everything even the price drops.

• +1 1

On 12/25/2019 at 10:42 AM, teminalibug said:

Yes you can take a loan and can invest before the bull run came but you should be very careful and should put a stop loss on your trade to avoid loss.

• -2 1

On 12/25/2019 at 10:42 AM, teminalibug said:

Its not sure that bitcoin will go high after bitcoin halving. as experts are predicting that bitcoin could see a major surge at the end of this year and halving is taking place in may 2020. so it is possible to spike up in prices. you can take a risk.

• +2 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

4 hours ago, imdad123 said:

i strongly not disagree from you a little you can invest your all saving but do not take loan because any thing can happen before or after halving and try to be wise and be ware of crypto risk just the people whos buys btc on 20000$ they holding from one year still on 60% in loss.now its your choice.

That is a very scary example, especially when took a load and bough at that price, very scary i think it is lesson enough for me.

19 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

I believe all of us will not agree loan money using for investment or trading purposes, that totally wrong. Even you have great experience or no loss strategy that is not recommended. Use everything you have ( not loan ) to support your strategy, whatever moment ( up grade, halving, hard fork, etc ) you want to try just please start with safe method.

Thanks for your advice it is really help to me and others. Loan is not a safe way of taken a risky investing

15 hours ago, Oxygen said:

Its not sure that bitcoin will go high after bitcoin halving. as experts are predicting that bitcoin could see a major surge at the end of this year and halving is taking place in may 2020. so it is possible to spike up in prices. you can take a risk.

Finally someone with positive views toward this attempt, so if i were to take a load, i must make sure the load is to be paid on 2021, right.

15 hours ago, Roomi said:

Yes you can take a loan and can invest before the bull run came but you should be very careful and should put a stop loss on your trade to avoid loss.

I'm not gonna trade it, I'm gonna juts keep them in a wallet waiting for the bull to come and them i will cashout some to pay back loan and other i will keep on s=stable coin to wait for things to cool down

On 12/25/2019 at 6:42 AM, teminalibug said:

It just depends on you. But waiting for the halving is not that all smart to go with it.

But I know a guy to help with crypto loans