Should I take a loan and hold for the halving? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Should I take a loan and hold for the halving?

9 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

I do not recommend this because the risk is very high and the profit is not guaranteed. I think that this time, Bitcoin will be downloaded unusually, according to the opinions of senior analysts.

No according to my point of view and according to some experts the price of bitcoin will now rise with the passage of time so we have to be confident with our investment in bitcoin. 

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Pegem said:

No according to my point of view and according to some experts the price of bitcoin will now rise with the passage of time so we have to be confident with our investment in bitcoin. 

I also want him to rise, so the price of formation has been in decline for a long time, but whales always have another opinion, so they may go against the expectations.

5 minutes ago, Shalemir1 said:

What if I want to borrow Bitcoin here?Who will be responsible for my loss if I lose my Bitcoin from there? 

I did not understand what is meant by your question, but often no one bears the responsibility for your loss except you, and no one will share your profits except you.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, Win said:

Dont bro.taking aloan just for holding its not good idea for me.you will suffer a lot for sure becouse of the interest in any loan.just buy what you afford to buy and hold it untill the price will pump

I can understand that a lot of work is done on crypto but the real thing is that our work seems like a share business.

• -1 1

7 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

I also want him to rise, so the price of formation has been in decline for a long time, but whales always have another opinion, so they may go against the expectations.

But now a good event will come which is halving and whenever halving comes the price of bitcoin increases and we all get a huge profit. 

• -1 1

2 minutes ago, Pegem said:

But now a good event will come which is halving and whenever halving comes the price of bitcoin increases and we all get a huge profit. 

Yes, I know that the price of bitcoin jumps with each halving , but we do not see any media aura about the event, and I doubt that the price of bitcoin will rise this time, so that I expect it to continue dumping .

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, I know that the price of bitcoin jumps with each halving , but we do not see any media aura about the event, and I doubt that the price of bitcoin will rise this time, so that I expect it to continue dumping .

No matter the media discuss it or not but the halving will definitely increase the value of bitcoin because the supply to the market will reduce and the demand will increase the price.

• -1 1

3 minutes ago, Pegem said:

No matter the media discuss it or not but the halving will definitely increase the value of bitcoin because the supply to the market will reduce and the demand will increase the price.

I really hope so, but the words that I said I saw with some religious analysts have always correct expectations and read the behavior of whales, I hope that they are wrong in this matter. 

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Abbas Khan said:

In my opinion you should take loan if you don't have money in your pocket and hold it for halving because after halving it will give you higher profit ever

And what if the price does not rise? Then you have a loan that you cannot pay back.

• -3 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Just now, iloveyobit said:

I really hope so, but the words that I said I saw with some religious analysts have always correct expectations and read the behavior of whales, I hope that they are wrong in this matter. 

When the case of halving come then none of the manipulation will work because now 12.5 BTC is mined to the market while after halving only 6.25 BTC will be threw to the market which is very low.

• +1 1

19 hours ago, yosuba03 said:

We don't know what the price of bitcoin will be next year, I would recommend against doing anything, I would suggest that you should not borrow because it is risky in every business.

well i dont think i will do it again but i already did it back in 2017 and was lucky enough to make good money during the bull run and make all the payments back to the bank for the loan.

• -1 1

After the bull run of bitcoin, after Halving, there is a definition that the price of bitcoin will double. It will be very soon. 

• -2 1

A loan is not a good idea! Yes, bitcoin halving awaits us. The price of bitcoin will rise. but, because you will need to pay% for the loan! perhaps the cost of bitcoin will not allow you to pay a loan.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Abbas Khan said:

You need to take loan from an exchange where you are trading and second you must have technical analysis done before investing in any coin

Doesn't change the fundamentals, in my opinion ... trading with lent money means trading with money you cannot afford to lose, so that means high risk.

People say "do not invest more than you can afford to lose", and I think they are right. So do not invest with money you need now or in the near future, or with money you don't own.

At least, that is my point of view.

3 hours ago, yupi84goro said:

Always remember the basic rules of investment, do not violate the basic rules you will experience a loss. The rule is invest money that we can afford to lose. Don't use hot money like loan money, always use cold money. Which one if the money is lost we will not get into trouble.

Exactly! You should still be able to sleep at night, even if your investment collapses.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

4 hours ago, Digicoin said:

The interest rate for loan is high and halving is not a day or a week or a month work. It takes time to double or triple. The only coin I remembered that took short period of time to increase abruptly is litecoin. And this time, any coin might not increase that way. I advice you to consider the rate of loan first before any other thing.

I see, many users have advised me against it and considering what you said I'm not gonna do it.

I don't recommend you to take a loan for bitcoin halving, because bitcoin is not controlled by any banking system. Sometimes our prediction is don't work in crypto market. So i don't suggest you to take a loan.

• +2 1

I think you should not take a loan and just spend some time and do it free get some money doing simple and about halving prices will definitely goes up and that time can buy but expensive 

• +1 1

The practice of the leading halvings showed itself positively relative to the price. The upcoming halving is not the first or the last. Here everyone should decide to buy because prices can not be predicted after halving.

• +1 1

On 12/25/2019 at 2:10 PM, gordoncrypto said:

With a loan, just like investing and trading, I would not take a risk with something you cannot afford to lose. I would say that even though there are many reasons to believe it will last, crypto is high risk. If you remove the fear of the unknown, the likelihood of Bitcoin going way up is very good.

Seriously i feel dumb, none of you guys supported this, I'm not saying I'm not tasking your advice, juts bad to here no one would take a load for bitcoin like me.

if you are sure, do it. but if in doubt, do not ever borrow to buy bitcoin, or to sell valuables to buy bitcoin because later if there is a price reduction, you will regret. actually there is a lot of hope in bitcoin halving, but we also have to consider it too.

• +2 1

I definitely would *not* borrow money to buy bitcoin with in anticipation of the halving, because there's no guarantee that it's going to go up and if you end up losing money it'll be even worse if you took out a loan.  The market right now isn't anywhere near as bullish as it would need to be to justify either borrowing money from someone or trading on margin, which is basically the same thing.  Pinning your hopes on a bull run because of the halving might not turn out the way you think it's going to.

• +3 1

On 12/25/2019 at 1:23 PM, Pegem said:

If you have another source to pay that loan then yes you have to take this risk as halving will take longer time to give you a lot of profit. It will be after 4 months. 

Al least somebody has a positive thought on my plan, After all it is not like i will be spending the coins on anything else other than holding.

Like any other loan,borrowing cryptos on an exchanger also have its interest that you need to pay,so think twice first before making decisions,dont depends on halvening,there are no assurance that price will increase,it still depends on the supply and demands for the price to increase.

• +1 1
  • +3 1