Should I take a loan and hold for the halving? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Should I take a loan and hold for the halving?

I think it is not necessary to do this, my friend took a loan and also thought that he would get rich if he invested money in cryptocurrency, in the end, the market just stood still and he had nothing to pay the loan, it is better to invest your money.

It would be risky to take out a loan because all the possibilities are contained in the cryptocurrencies and bitcoin. What if its price drops, then you will be in trouble and suffer a loss.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/8/2020 at 9:07 AM, Iamelneeno said:

I think it will be a really great idea staking a loan and holding/waiting for halving but my advice is the loan shouldn't be much and be sure you can pay it back even if you lose your stake after the halving. 

You are giving out a bad advice, we should not considered any loan at this moment, cryptocurrency isn't predictable and we should not risks our properties on it

It is a good idea to keep the cryptocurrencies and make purchases as well, but taking a loan to invest is for me not a good thing until you do not put yourself in trouble if the price falls because the half-term is not the only effect on the price so I advise you to buy currencies with the money you have in your pocket and not through the loan

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not advise you to take this adventure because it is very dangerous and you can lose a lot of money, there is an investment rule that says do not invest what you can not afford to lose, and we all believe that halving is an important event and the price of bitcoin will rise, but it remains just expectations, no more, nothing guaranteed In the cryptocurrency market.

Crypto is not a guarantee but it is a great place to invest. I think it doesn't hurt. Crypto market prices will rise. Due to the conditions of the market, the ups and downs will rise but it will rise. If we go up, we can earn twice as much profit.

• +2 1

Giving a proper answer to your question is really hard because we are talking about unknown things that may or may not happen the way you want. If you plan to take a loan, you are doubling your risk because repaying the loan itself is a risk. So, try to buy bitcoin at lowest possible values (Preferably below $5000) to make sure you will earn enough profit to get rid of the loan. The main problem here is that every loan has a certain payback period which should be met. There is a high chance that BTC value will increase after halving but when? 2 months later? 3 months? or maybe even 6 months? Since, you are not sure about the date in which the legendary price rise will take effect, you have to take a loan with the longest payback period to have enough time to collect your profit.

Of course I think you should take a loan in the blockchain wallet to do that. If you have 0.01 btc in blockchain which worth about $73 you should take a loan a half of what's you holding, so that you'll be able to get a loan of $36, but your balance of bitcoin also will be used as collateral. So you can exchange that loan to btc and holding it for halving and your collateral also will be bolded for halving.

So do you see how this is profitable! And the good thing is that you'll pay debt with USD and not bitcoin.

On 4/9/2020 at 4:36 PM, MarsDota2 said:

I don't think thar it is a good idea. I am going to cash out all of my coins before the halving occurs and invest it again after the halving occurs because base on my calculation, it will save a big money for me.

Base on previous bitcoin halving bitcoin did not have any change after the halving, only a rise after few months that even that some believes it had no connection to the halving.

it's your choice my companion , however as I would see it you don't take advance for digital money in the realm of cryptographic forms of money benefit isn't affirmed on the off chance that you have some additional cash, at that point you can contribute in any case don't put by taking a credit in cryptoworld.

Halving is a process that increases the value of the currencies. And soon the halving of the bitcoin and other currencies will start up. So it is possible for a higher price than now available in the market. So maybe if you have the knowledge and courage to invest in cryptocurrencies then you should do that. You can take a loan and store all currencies and trade it after the halving to earn profits. 

• +2 1

I think that might be a big risk because you should not borrow money for investment because you are at risk of losing money and this puts you in trouble, so collect the money and invest as much as you can

I think you should not take loan to invest in crypto because the profit is not confiremed in crypto but you have to give interest of loan in every month 

Never go that extend I must say. People say take risk then only you will be successful. But I will say there are more unsuccessful stories then successful. A wise person will not take a loan and then invest. But different people have different views 

• +2 1

I will not recommend you to take loan for making investment decisions in crypto market because we all knows no one hundreds percent sure that bitcoin where goes after few minutes. In fact if badly you lose your investment in crypto market then it is difficult for you to repay your loan .

• Useful or interesting 1

Some actually rich people say a lot about not taking any loans for anything because if you can't afford something, that means you have to think how you can earn. If you don't have spare money for bitcoin, don't buy it.

Sir, this matter can not be known to anyone, but there is a very high probability that prices will rise to more than $ 15,000 after the half event has ended, so it is better to buy and buy some currencies and make them crazy.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a very high risk. We saw what happened a short time ago, the collapse of all markets, including the cryptocurrency market, and we do not know what can happen at any time or we face a new crisis, so you should adhere to the general rule of investment which is do not invest what you cannot afford to lose.

Actually one of the rules most people will tell you in investing in crypto is that , do not invest an amount you can't afford to loose, and it's same thing as borrowing money to invest, you might borrow and things didn't work the way u planned , then you will be faced with regrets and start looking for a way to pay back the borrowed money.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As a rule of thumb you should never invest in crypto with anything more and you can afford, and only with an amount that you are comfortable losing. This is because of the volatility of the market. Whilst it is highly likely that teh price will rise after the halving event this is not a guarantee and a loan is not the way to go because it will just put you in debt and this can be very catastrophic financially to you and those that are around you, which are your friends and family.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

l don't advice to take loan and hold it for the halving, that is why l don't think that loan can give you good opportunity earning good money. Instead of investing loan you can prefer other altcoins, like ETH etc. 

On 12/25/2019 at 1:42 PM, teminalibug said:

I was wondering if after the halving, bitcoin could go more than double and some other coins could triple and so, is that guaranteed enough for me to take a load and risk it by juts holding for the bull run after the halving?

I think that you should have put a though to it more and make your decisions wise because you can always loan and make it for the halving but there are some downsides to it because earning big is not a guarantee in cryptocurrencies. 

1 hour ago, Zues said:

I think that you should have put a though to it more and make your decisions wise because you can always loan and make it for the halving but there are some downsides to it because earning big is not a guarantee in cryptocurrencies. 

I have seen it many times people earn big amount of profits but the other side is true as well, others have lost huge amount of money too.

I won't advise you to take up a loan for the sake of making investment in bitcoin because you feel halving will make you gain from it. The market is volatile and it is very risky to take loan on it as it is unpredictable to some extent  

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 5/2/2020 at 2:42 PM, bunulama930 said:

Well I didn't prefer to take a loan well if I had a savings than Definitely enter in the market so I would earn more amount if I enter in a market in a good price

People who never dares they never succeed on life in higher levels, if i had the power to make my own analysis then i would have taken that loan, i do not want to take a loan just by taking someone's word for it.