Does anyone know about the yoda currency of yobit? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rudro88

Does anyone know about the yoda currency of yobit?

Yobit is good exchange. We haven't given any news about YODA we had only one news that this yoda coin will trade in yobit in janurary 28 so hoping it will have good value or atleast above $5 to $8 dollar so hope for the best to come . Yobit started some airdrops and One compaign . I hope Yoda will be best coin for future.

Yes few days ago yoda airdrop was come and so many yobit uses was made but I don't think 700 yoda coin price is 700 dollars man be it price will go 0.01 dollars.

On 12/25/2019 at 11:48 AM, Rudro88 said:

We all came to know through Yobit's Gmail that we paid $ 700 yoda for free on the Yobit platform and could be able to exchange it at the end of January.  Something is known about that and will everyone get this coin.

Well unfortunately yoda is new to me, and i can't figure out the equivalent of this currency and I'm still waiting for the January 28 to know what will be its value on USD and to my country's currency also, I hope it is a little bit bigger because I know some also hope that it is big amount because we need it, well let's just wait for January 28.

We can't predict this type if we are talking about YODA but maybe later in 2020 this year there will be an update. Hope we can have exhanges too.

I'm already parties pet in telegram bot and I got 700 Yoda coin in telegram bot I check balance in bot their shows 700 Yoda coin but not come in my yobit exchange can anyone idea when they come Yoda coin price present not prediction i think it be few cents for 1 Yoda coin

I don't know about that cryptocurrency. Because i am also don't see it on coinmarketcap. Maybe that coin is created by Yobit to help some user get airdrop. I am sure that is only token. So the price can decreased and increased really fast than old coin. I just get some YODA and will try holding it. Maybe good in the future. Waiting end of January.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yobit can not give high amount of token for just airdrop.. $700 is not the real price of the token, YoDollar is just a name, we don't know what exactly the price of 1 YODA...

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/25/2019 at 11:48 AM, Rudro88 said:

We all came to know through Yobit's Gmail that we paid $ 700 yoda for free on the Yobit platform and could be able to exchange it at the end of January.  Something is known about that and will everyone get this coin.

I have known it since the day that they announced it. But there are no announcement that has been released about the price of open price of YODA. And I do not believe that it's price will be equivalent to $1. That's too much, it is no joke. No one will give away that that lots of money,

nMvFbuZ.png

On 12/25/2019 at 1:32 PM, PiroSense said:

I don't think 1 YODA would correspond to 1 USD. That's too much to give for an exchange. Though the price will depend on demand, I'm quite sure that once you got your YODA, most users would sell it immediately.

I agree mate. Cause I also don't think so. If it was worth per dollar everyone would have sold their coins by now! 

I don't know any information about this currency yet .. but its too high to be in 1 USD

We should wait to 28 jan then we will see

On 1/19/2020 at 3:39 PM, Shakayet20 said:

No what is this and how it can be used  will anyone suggest me or give me some tips about this please

You can get this curenncy by sign up here with Airdrop from Yobit exchange 

https://t.me/fastexrobot?start=3fzsqpb2e

I actually sign up on it but unfortunately I did not able to claim it .I don't know what happen I follow the steps on a video tutorial.and I never receive the confirmation that I get the reward.i really wanted to get that airdrop if i can only try another attempt.

i do know about it and I've already participated in thier Airdrop

it seems an very promising coin

i hope that makes it through jus like BNB from Binance did

we have to wait and see

Yes I heard of it.i signed up but unfotunately i didn't able to get my Yoda airdrop.i don't know what happen I try to follow the steps and try it multiple times but I never get the confirmation on telegram bot that I claimed it successfully.but still congratulations to all who got their Yoda token.

I don't think Yodollar will have high value because of the large number of airdrop participants. Btw the distribution of Yodollar was late, not as planned

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

The Yoda coin this is the new coin that's has offered by yobit with the partnership with cryptotalk which you got free Yoda for joining the yobit telegram group and share the code to cryptotalk

Yoda is stil not launch in the market, many are waiting for this airdrop and expecting that the price of it is good. 

If you completed the task in telegram you can have that yoda and yoda now can claim but it's not directly go to your wallet in yobit but it will find in investbox. 

On 12/25/2019 at 4:48 AM, Rudro88 said:

we will know the price of YODA on 4th february but i'm pretty sure that the price will not be 1 dollar for 1 YODA, it seems pretty unrealistic.

anyway from that 700 YODA you will be able to withdraw the interest made from the investbox, that's what i read on their official telegram

I keep on looking at it and I  dont know what is yoda, its something you dont know and or even understand but the best thing to think of is to really look at what its function is, you can research on it on google which is what exactly I will do. I will check it out and see what is going on

There was a give away of yoda currency from yobit exchange and now it has been ended and those who have yoda can transfer their currency to yobit exchange by performing some simple task. This yoda give away from yobit was huge and the trade of this coin will start soon.

no actually its not clear yet cause trading will be available on 4 February and the price depends to orders and we have to wait for two days but i really believe in yoda token cause yobit exchange airdrops are always amzing.

Edited by melikf78
mistake

Hello, The currency was down for trading yesterday at a price of $ 1 or a little more, but the problem is that its price has now decreased a lot and yesterday we were not allowed to withdraw the invested quantities.

2 hours ago, starat said:

That might be more than remarkable, however I do no longer suppose YoBit might supply such tall sum with out rate that resultseasily. $seven-hundred is no shaggy dog story.

Yes, with all regret, I was hoping that trading would be available, as well as withdrawing the quantities that they gave us on the platform in order to trade in it, but that did not happen and many were complaining in chat