One of the The cryptocurrency market rules - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

One of the The cryptocurrency market rules

17 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes especially the whales they have the power to control the market since they are investors that invest huge amount of money and most of them have hundredths of Bitcoin to invest with even 50btc they can control the market.

Yeah, we saw many big down and big pump control by them. They are the reason of pumping bitcoin. I do not know why they do that and what is their motive to do that.  

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, AL SHAIMON said:

Yeah, we saw many big down and big pump control by them. They are the reason of pumping bitcoin. I do not know why they do that and what is their motive to do that.  

This shows you the amount of demand and supply that is taking place in the market, because from the market you can never see the price of orders place of the same price some put their price at high price while some at lower price, so the market value increase and decreases due to the buying and selling in the market

i agree with your point of view. look at the difference between them xrp have 43million supply while bitcoin have 17 million. But the price have huge difference. 

Yes, your words are true, and this is a good difference and an advantage in cryptocurrencies, as their price is determined by the amount of currencies that are bought and sold.

Life is great and enjoy it

I do not see a defect in this matter, but this is an advantage in which it differs from the market for coins, among which it is possible that one of the currencies will one day be in the forefront. The size of the existing currencies is what determines their continuity. I try to express an idea, but I do not have more information. But what I'm trying to say is that despite the difference, each one has its own advantage

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

That's very good topic you have given related to the cryptocurrency but I want to mention here about this campaign because this camping has changed my life if after joining here I am getting too much addicted to the crypto world things not only end with this after joining here daily I am getting new updates and the knowledge about the cryptocurrency and I have to say this campaign is the best way to get all the things in a single website the best experience ever I have in this campaign that the first profit I have made from the trading by using the payment I'm getting from this camping I am using it for trading and I have made a profit that's a great feeling for me and I think every people should now familiar with the cryptocurrency so that everyone can get benefited.

I remember in 2017 with the rise of altcoins there were youtubers claiming that certain coins were cheap and how their price will reach 1$ from 0,05$. It was ridiculous as they didn't even account the total coins in circulation which were in some cases even trillions. If at any point someone says buy this it is cheap, you should immediately think he is shilling this coin and better not to touch it. Cheap XRP cheap PAC cheap IOTA.The larger the volume of trading on a currency, the better it is in terms of currency demand, and this helps in selling it easily.

On 12/24/2019 at 5:53 AM, Loly said:

The cryptocurrency market does not meet many of the rules that apply to other financial markets.

For example, when looking at the $ 0.25 ripple coin at the moment and comparing it with etherium and bitcoin, saying that one day it will become like them in terms of the value of one piece of it.

In fact, this is not the case, as each cryptocurrency has a limited total offer for trading with it.

For example, Bitcoin has 17 million units trading on the market now, while Ripple has 43 billion units.

What shows the difference in value based on what is available from the currency. 

Do you agree me? 

You are absolutely right and I share your opinion, I congratulate you for showing us this important information that many of us ignore    

Yes, I totally agree with you, it is not possible to consider any cryptocurrency a failure that could one day reach Bitcoin or Ethereum, strong and successful projects showing their performance from the beginning.

On 12/26/2019 at 3:58 PM, Wijayafajar06 said:

Everyone must follow the terms and conditions of the cryptocurrency market, and if we invest and trade we must be able to control our emotions so that we can get profits.

Which sort of terms and conditions of markets are you talking about? Different exchange sites have different terms and conditions. I have seen some exchange sites, which manipulate the prices of certain cryptocurrencies according to their benefits. 

It's really unimaginable looking at the price of the Ripple coin and saying it will be successful like bitcoin, this may Happen but in a longer time from now, though this coin is a very good one and it has a large percentage of trade.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

well not 100% but it has some effect too. but i think we, its users are determining the coins price. well most part of the price at least. cause if we are going to pay 100 per XRP than its price will be 100 USD and more so right now we are not valuing XRP much so its price is not high. and that principle goes to everything in free market.

On 12/24/2019 at 1:23 PM, Loly said:

For example, when looking at the $ 0.25 ripple coin at the moment and comparing it with etherium and bitcoin, saying that one day it will become like them in terms of the value of one piece of it.

In fact, this is not the case, as each cryptocurrency has a limited total offer for trading with it.

For example, Bitcoin has 17 million units trading on the market now, while Ripple has 43 billion units.

What shows the difference in value based on what is available from the currency.

The rule you mentioned is the relationship between value and supply. Coins with limited supply will usually have more value in the long term but any rule can have some exceptions. Comparing Ripple and Bitcoin only based on supply is not right because the company behind XRP is trying hard to make it the best coin for cross-banking transactions. Bitcoin is not following any project and it is a stand alone coin for transferring money. If Ripple project manages to gain momentum in the future, the value of XRP can rise heavily despite its big supply. Long term prediction is a far more complicated matter than just relying on the number of coins in circulation.

If cryptocurrency is different in many ways from other assets. But this difference make it unique from other assets. So I mostly like to trade in cryptocurrency because I feel that it is much safer than other assets.

Rules are very important because they will help many people to understand all coins before taking action on them. I wish some exchanges could put some rules for coins so that it can be easy for us to read find them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes this coin is not have illuminated coin , i think now bitcoin we have 18M bitcoin in the market , and the maximum and bitcoin will stop to create another coin is 21 M bitcoin , after that the mining of bitcoin will be for free , but this will take more than 200 years to happen , so we can’t expect what will happen  after bitcoin reach the limit.

Certainly I agree with this and I think that many users compare the value of currencies with each other and it is expected that the price of the currency will reach the price of another famous currency.
My friend, it's not like that. Every coin has its own different world

On 4/13/2020 at 4:49 PM, Mishu1234 said:

Yes i am agree with you  we should follow the basic rules of crypto and as a crypto   user you have to follow this otherwise the whole process will be very confusing and we will be responsible for that   

Yes I think that you are right and as a user here in cryptocurrencies it is important to know what to know about the rules here because I think tsht it is great if yo uwill follow the rules of cryptocurrencies becaus wit will be healthier 

many people compares some small cryptocurrency with big cryptocurrency like ethereum litecoin and even bitcoin I think this is absolutely wrong because those small cryptocurrency has high supply and big cryptocurrency has low supply 

• +2 1

Crypto world is going in a big space day by day. But as we all know that bitcoin is the first generated currency of the virtual trading world. And the coin is in a limited number and that's actually makes it more high valuable. But as the market is going and the price is rising,it seems that it is hard to overrake the price of btc by other currencies. But financial market is based on projects. And other cryptocurrencies has the same chance to grow bigger. 

On 12/27/2019 at 2:13 AM, Anwyll Axel said:

I think it's a dream of psycho person to see ripple price equal to bitcoin ripple is a good coin but have very high supply which is directly related to the price but anything in Crypto is  possible let's see what will happen in next 5 years

Yes, I agree with you because I also consider it a good currency, but it is difficult to reach the price of bitcoin, because bitcoin is the oldest cryptocurrency.

Sometimes people forget some factors which really can influence on token price or some other indexes. If you want to invest in some cryptocurrency be careful 

On 12/26/2019 at 6:13 PM, Wijayafajar06 said:

Everyone must follow the terms and conditions of the cryptocurrency market, and if we invest and trade we must be able to control our emotions so that we can get profits.

That's right to avoid experiencing some problems we must follow the market terms and conditions. 

If there's a number 1 rule for me it's never violate any rules, just follow it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 1/24/2020 at 4:42 PM, Naga said:

a lot of the newbies dont care about the supply of any coins and they just buy the coin because its being talked about in the social media.

I agree with you there are more than 5000 cryptocurrency available in the market most of the cryptocurrency has high supply and low demand but new people don't understand which cryptocurrency should buy and which should not