Android Bitcoin Wallets - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Android Bitcoin Wallets

19 hours ago, hunasaloow said:

My business is applying the base coin many times when I do not find any problems. Products and services are preferable. You will discover many safety measures. You should try that invoice. Its only drawback is that it does not support multiple currencies. There is also a trust a secure wallet and low transfer fees

I never use Coinbase at all even i have account on it , can I ask you how you pay for withdraw or deposit bitcoin ethereum litecoin to have an idea 

It is the first time i heqrd about these wallet and i sure ven did not see them.in google play before , we can use of of them if they are trusted to freeze our balance that we need to trade in it but the whole balance is not good i donot know all of information about them .

6 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

What I even do is use myetherwallet for airdrop, bounty and store ERC20 tokens. So at that time I just always used MEW for all transactions that I did.

Right the wallet is the best one for ERC20 just keep your private key and be safe 

22 minutes ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Thanks to the advice, I always secure the private key and the json file. Because those two things are very important for MEW wallet.

I really dont use the json file at all i forget about it , all the time i use the private key . The json file not supported by many wallet that i use that's why 

9 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Only at MEW who use json files, even in the past I never used a private key at all when opening MEW. only use json files at any time.

Yes right only NEW, but when you want to log to your wallet in your phone witch you dont store your json file you cant do it without the private key 

17 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

I often experience this problem, for example suddenly a token comes in and I'm not in front of the computer. Because I never saved the json file, it was indeed difficult. And I also never keep a private key on my cellphone.

Yes this a big problem in this case i upload my json file to my drive or email and when i need to log by my phone i just download the file from my drive and log with it , you should do that too 

I prefer the Trustwallet for phones, we can easily receive and send and I mostly like the support for ETh-20 tokens. What's your favorite wallet for Android?

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

12 hours ago, lovecrypto19 said:

I have done it before, but it is indeed difficult to do using a cellphone. But now I don't do many ERC20 transactions. Only transactions from exchange to exchange.

From exchange to exchange it will cost you to much specially ethereum more than 0.01, but much better than bitcoin 

On 12/24/2019 at 4:26 AM, Digicoin said:

There is a large selection of Android wallets. Since Bitcoin wallets were originally banned by Apple, developers spent much of their time developing for Android.

Samourai Wallet
Samourai is 100% the best available Android wallet. It has the most features, the best privacy and its developers are constantly working to add the latest Bitcoin features to the wallet. Samourai Wallet has been around for more than 3 years and its code is fully open source.

Mycelium
Mycelium is the most popular Bitcoin wallet on Android. It's very easy to use for sending and receiving payments. Backing up your wallet is also simple, since Mycelium makes it very clear with setup and backup instructions.

Breadwallet
Breadwallet, the great iPhone Bitcoin wallet, recently released an Android wallet. It offers the user control of private keys, an easy to use interface, and passcode support.

Edge
Edge is an easy to use Bitcoin wallet for iPhone and Android. Its familiar login feature makes using the app a breeze for people new to bitcoin. The wallet also creates automatic backups, so you don't have to worry about the technicalities of performing manual wallet backups.

GreenBits
GreenBits is the native Android version of GreenAddress. It’s a multi-signature wallet that also supports hardware wallets like TREZOR and Ledger.

Bitcoin Wallet

Bitcoin Wallet, or “Schildbach Wallet”, was the first mobile Bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin Wallet is more secure than most mobile Bitcoin wallets, because it connects directly to the Bitcoin network. Bitcoin Wallet has a simple interface and just the right amount of features, making it a great wallet and a great educational tool for Bitcoin beginners.

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/wallets/

You have mentioned too many mobile bitcoin wallets, but I don't know all wallets that's you have mentioned, and I never heard them since I'm in cryptoworld, for me the best bitcoin wallet for mobile is coinomi.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I believe that the most convenient cryptocurrency wallet on your phone is Mycelium. It is convenient to use and many traders use exactly Mycelium in their investments. 

• +1 1

There  are  numbers of wallets  even  there  are also scam  wallets  we should  make search  about wallets  before joining  New . We can search  on Google.

There are really a lot of mobile wallets, which are really useful and thank you for this useful information. Indeed, security of wallet is so interesting for people. It seems Bitcoin wallet is so more popular among them. 

But I think Coinbese is the best wallet of all.I use it.I feel very comfortable and easy to use it.The method of this wallet is very easy.you can try it.I hope You'll feel fine and safe using it.  

On 4/18/2020 at 4:05 AM, kingofsay said:

Blockchain is a good wallet for bitcoin, so I use both web and mobile versions. Because it was available for use. most people have used good exchange wallets and most people want safe and reliable exchange wallets so i like the android android wallet coinbase because i like

I like blockchain very well, especially because it has a mobile version, the ease of use and strong security makes me to like it. 

I think one of the best wallet is missing from the list. And that is Coinbase and Coinbase wallet. The wallet contains the maximum capacity to store more than 100+ cryptocurrencies and tokens. The transfer protocol  of this wallet is super easy. The trading of the wallet is also very good and trustworthy. Almost every user rely on the Coinbase wallet. So i think this is one of the best android apps that is used for the  storing of cryptocurrencies as a wallet. So this is the best wallet. 

• -1 1

I just know one of those wallet Mylencium wallet but other it's new for me and i dont use them at all i only use Blockchain wallet for my Bitcoin not more 

But any way you made a great job brother 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I simply recognize one of those wallet you post it's mylenium and i virtually don't use it simply visible it a few in which i have believe wallet and blockchain pockets for me is the fine one in the moment coinbase too it is an amazing one you have to examine some reviews approximately them and put up your opinion here

I will be trying Breadwallet, although I always advice not to use mobile wallets to store your crypto. Their use should be with small amounts that won't matter much if you lose them. Mobile wallet owners have been targeted by hackers with sim-swap technique and emptied millions of dollars of assets from many cryptocurrency users.

I think I have a little different opinion from you, you have a good list of mobile wallets but they are probably not the best. Check out this list 👇

• Coinbase wallet 
  • Electrum Bitcoin wallet 
  • Mycelium bitcoin wallet 
  • Coinomi wallet 
  • Bitcoin wallet 

These are the interesting list of bitcoin wallet that are safe reliable and compatible with Android devices.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I haven't use any of those wallets in your list but i know two wallets there which are bitcoin wallet and edge wallet. They are very good and safe too, but i will recommend you to try blockchain wallet too for mobile.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have not tried any wallet that I mentioned on this topic and thank you for putting it up and I have an idea about new wallets and for me I use an electrum wallet

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/25/2020 at 1:57 PM, scorpiali said:

I just know one of those wallet Mylencium wallet but other it's new for me and i dont use them at all i only use Blockchain wallet for my Bitcoin not more 

But any way you made a great job brother 

But still one best wallet is missing in the above list, have you noticed that ? Well, yes that is Electrum wallet which is missing in the list. I am currently using it's upgraded version, I can see the vast improved features on this wallet in the case of security and simplicity. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I have heard about many of these wallets, but I cannot trust any of them. Choosing a safe and reliable wallet is very difficult. Therefore, I use a blockchain wallet. This wallet is one of the most secure and reliable wallets that everyone can use.

On 12/27/2019 at 12:36 AM, Rahulnur said:

Many android base crypto mobile Wallet available. This Wallet most secure than exchange Wallet. Many mobile Wallet providers internal dex exchange. Such as trust Wallet, houbi Wallet, Atomic Wallet e.t.c. 

I also think that our amount is not Safe on exchange because there is always risk That if exchange is hacked we lost our fund there .

I also used Trust wallet or coinbase wallet for good security .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg