Android Bitcoin Wallets - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Android Bitcoin Wallets

thanks for information but you didn't tell about trust and coinomi.this two wallets are one of the bests in Android wallet im already using both of them and i like working with them and my ether wallet is one of the best web wallets for eth and erc20 tokens and its Android wallet is available now.

In my opinion the mobile wallet is not protected. If you want everything to be ok and have no problems in the future, definitely use a cold wallet. This is the best method

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for the information. I use trust wallet and coinbase and they are both good. They are also very popular. Though with what I've seen, they are mostly used by newbies. 

Wallet is very easy for users Android is a Coinbase wallet, although there are other wallets, I think Coinbase wallet is very easy to make transactions for Android users

It is first time I hear digital wallets are banned by apple, I thought Google was the only people against crypto but turns out apple is worse.

I am using trust wallet. This wallet has many cryptocurrencies and BTC also. Fees not so big and Trust wallet has beautiful and easy to learn. I'm using and can suggest you to ise this also. If you can suggest another just say me.

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик

On 12/24/2019 at 7:26 AM, Digicoin said:

There is a large selection of Android wallets. Since Bitcoin wallets were originally banned by Apple, developers spent much of their time developing for Android.

Samourai Wallet
Samourai is 100% the best available Android wallet. It has the most features, the best privacy and its developers are constantly working to add the latest Bitcoin features to the wallet. Samourai Wallet has been around for more than 3 years and its code is fully open source.

Mycelium
Mycelium is the most popular Bitcoin wallet on Android. It's very easy to use for sending and receiving payments. Backing up your wallet is also simple, since Mycelium makes it very clear with setup and backup instructions.

Breadwallet
Breadwallet, the great iPhone Bitcoin wallet, recently released an Android wallet. It offers the user control of private keys, an easy to use interface, and passcode support.

Edge
Edge is an easy to use Bitcoin wallet for iPhone and Android. Its familiar login feature makes using the app a breeze for people new to bitcoin. The wallet also creates automatic backups, so you don't have to worry about the technicalities of performing manual wallet backups.

GreenBits
GreenBits is the native Android version of GreenAddress. It’s a multi-signature wallet that also supports hardware wallets like TREZOR and Ledger.

Bitcoin Wallet

Bitcoin Wallet, or “Schildbach Wallet”, was the first mobile Bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin Wallet is more secure than most mobile Bitcoin wallets, because it connects directly to the Bitcoin network. Bitcoin Wallet has a simple interface and just the right amount of features, making it a great wallet and a great educational tool for Bitcoin beginners.

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/wallets/

Your information is very useful.  We can all benefit from the information you provide.  Thanks so much for sharing your valuable information with newbies.  If you post this way you will certainly be able to gain more fame.

On 12/24/2019 at 7:26 AM, Digicoin said:

There is a large selection of Android wallets. Since Bitcoin wallets were originally banned by Apple, developers spent much of their time developing for Android.

Samourai Wallet
Samourai is 100% the best available Android wallet. It has the most features, the best privacy and its developers are constantly working to add the latest Bitcoin features to the wallet. Samourai Wallet has been around for more than 3 years and its code is fully open source.

Mycelium
Mycelium is the most popular Bitcoin wallet on Android. It's very easy to use for sending and receiving payments. Backing up your wallet is also simple, since Mycelium makes it very clear with setup and backup instructions.

Breadwallet
Breadwallet, the great iPhone Bitcoin wallet, recently released an Android wallet. It offers the user control of private keys, an easy to use interface, and passcode support.

Edge
Edge is an easy to use Bitcoin wallet for iPhone and Android. Its familiar login feature makes using the app a breeze for people new to bitcoin. The wallet also creates automatic backups, so you don't have to worry about the technicalities of performing manual wallet backups.

GreenBits
GreenBits is the native Android version of GreenAddress. It’s a multi-signature wallet that also supports hardware wallets like TREZOR and Ledger.

Bitcoin Wallet

Bitcoin Wallet, or “Schildbach Wallet”, was the first mobile Bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin Wallet is more secure than most mobile Bitcoin wallets, because it connects directly to the Bitcoin network. Bitcoin Wallet has a simple interface and just the right amount of features, making it a great wallet and a great educational tool for Bitcoin beginners.

coinbase,blockchain and coinph wallet also available for Android user.these app provide website and mobile app also for wallet.

i am using coinbase wallet regular. 

A mobile wallet is only as secure as the device it's running on. An unrooted Android device should be used. A file containing the wallet's private keys are encrypted and stored on your phone.  Bitcoin Wallet is more secure than most mobile Bitcoin wallets, because it connects directly to the Bitcoin network with SPV.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:34 PM, Goodcoin said:

This is an excellent article about android crypto wallets. iOS wallets at not many like android wallets. Out of all, I prefer mycelium.

Yes right the store crowded with Bitcoin wallets applications. I have downloaded the blockchain cause it is so popular but almost all of the times I used to read the latest news about the wallets and it's transactions and l have known that blockchain has high fees so I changed my wallet to the coinbase I like it very much and has a lot of advantages any way I have the both now and use them. 

Breadwallet Breadwallet, the tremendous iPhone Bitcoin pockets, as of overdue discharged an Android pockets. It offers the patron manage of personal keys, a easy to utilize interface, and passcode lower back.

If you are android phone users, I suggests you to first install antivirus like ESET NOD 32.Than install trust wallet on your phone.Trust wallet supports multicoins and tokens. You can store so many ER20 tokens and coins in trust wallet. Which has the best security features as  well.

Bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrency in the market. It is the most traded cryptocurrency in the market. There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love coinbase. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use blockchain, yobit etc.

breadwallet when there is a blockchain wallet for all versions. Breadwallet is popular for iOS and they recently launched a version of Android, easy to use wallet, you can import private keys from another wallet, the phrase recovery password, but in terms of security I don't know if it's good. Maybe for now MEW, Trust, blockchain is in my choice.

There seems to be a lot starting from Blockchain, Coinbase, Coinomi, Imtoken and others available on Google Playstore. Each wallet has its own strengths and weaknesses. But in my opinion in terms of security the application is no doubt. I myself chose Imtoken which also supports erc20.

All wallet that you have said is really good. There is more one wonderful wallet which we can use in our android phone. It's coinbase. It's also trusted and easy to us. And it has a good rank in play store.

Thank you for this topic that brings together a lot of good wallets. I add to this list Blockchain wallet and block chain wallet. They are safe and good wallets. I have also tried these wallets so far, in addition to coinbase wallet.

On 27.02.2020 at 21:19, desphato said:

Bitcoin Wallet, or “Schildbach Wallet”, was the primary versatile Bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin Wallet is more secure than most versatile Bitcoin wallets, since it interfaces specifically to the Bitcoin network. Bitcoin Wallet includes a straightforward interface and fair the correct sum of highlights, making it a extraordinary wallet and a extraordinary instructive instrument for Bitcoin apprentices.

Mycelium wallet is one of the finest wallet so distant. It is indeed both amateur and client neighborly. It is secure and secure. It is my best versatile wallet.

On 24.12.2019 at 03:26, Digicoin said:

Samourai Wallet

Mycelium

Breadwallet

Edge

GreenBits

Bitcoin Wallet

I have an account on btc wallet, perfect money, it is beautiful, i can change the type of currency i want,like:from dollar tto euro,, from $to btc..so it is great , safe  and usefull

Numerous bitcoin wallets are accessible in the market now however first we have to see the security. I need to recommend you to utilize coinbase wallet as it is especially secured.Coinbase

2. Xapo

3.paxful

4.coinpayment

I know some of these wallets and I don't know some, but if you want my opinion, if I want to download a wallet I prefer to get from the official site, I mean I can't download any wallet just because I know it, unless if this wallet was good and trusted, for example when my friend suggest me to use this wallet and he has a personal experience with it, then I will use it, but I can't go to the store and choose randomly, if you understood what I mean 

• +2 1

On 12/24/2019 at 6:26 AM, Digicoin said:

Samourai Wallet

Mycelium

Breadwallet

Edge

GreenBits

Bitcoin Wallet

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. it is great article. Now all best wallet are here. It is easy for choosing best one. 

5 hours ago, alirefaeey said:

There are many e-wallets on the phone, how and when they have been blocked

right you are. there are many crypto wallet in the market. some of them are fake and maximum of them are real. i think the coinbase wallet wallet is the best crypto wallet in the market.

I am using coinbase wallet so personally I recommend to use coinbase wallet ..It is secure and really safe .android has many cryptocurrency wallets available on Google playstore..But among of them ,coinbase is best.